Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,126 members, 7,867,256 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:54 PM

Comandclem Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (157122 Views)

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly / Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (109) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2011
You want an answer from me then you must follow all my wishies. Get me a patentee. I will answer the question wit ease. Just get me a patentee not mobil. Mumu don turn to juju man ooh. He talk he dey see me fro where he is. Ah saibribe, everything about you now is fake and soso lie, i even guess you will be telling lie why sleeping. Get me a patentee simple thing and that all.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 10:39pm On Aug 15, 2011
But i thought you said a lot of patentee are behinde you ? So tell me why is now hard for you to get one. You must be kidding yourself those time you are saying you have converted a lot of patentee. Are you sleep tying or type sleeping when typing? You gat to wake up from dream men !! Saibribe hope say i no dey disturb you too much lol, ! @ Banjo, Banjo mind yourself ooh.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 11:11pm On Aug 15, 2011
Saibuhari, please read my  last post  again. Go through it once again.  Mark the points I raised.                                                      Thereafter, go through your reply to my post.  I am sad. YOU ARE DEPRECIATING FAST!   This is  definitehy NOT the saibuhari I used to read his posts when he foolishly attempted to take over this Assembly.                                                              The spirits of millions of Nigerians you have all along been working against their future prosperity, are already at work against your intellect, sense of reasoning and approach to issues.                                            You are down already!  So you don't have any other words to use other than those you have been using for weeks?                                                                 Do you mean you have no answer to the questions  I asked from you about the Supreme Court case Mr. MOBIL'S LAWYER turned JESTER INTERNATIONAL?                                                   Saibuhari, do you agree that there is now a suit filed against Mobil by Comandclem at Supreme Court?                                                        It is a pity that you have so downgraded your self to join your tout to abuse us with the dirty words which all of you memorized in the secondary school which you used to abuse your  competitors while fighting over girl friends!                                                                  ~OMOKEMESIlready!  So you don't have any other words to use other than those you have been using for weeks?                                                                 Do you mean you have no answer to the questions  I asked from you about the Supreme Court case Mr. MOBIL'S LAWYER turned JESTER INTERNATIONAL?                                                   Saibuhari, do you agree that there is now a suit filed against Mobil by Comandclem at Supreme Court?                                                        It is a pity that you have so downgraded your self to join your tout to abuse us with the dirty words which all of you memorized in the secondary school which you used to abuse your  competitors while fighting over girl friends!                                                                  ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:39pm On Aug 15, 2011
Banjo why didnt you go to your secret forum or your ccnl offices to pass information on mobil agreeing to pay ccnl to your 'genuine patentees'? Why have you been announcing it on nairaland for about two years now? Now its time to give them the most important information, you are shying away. You see, Banjo and the gang you cant derail the issue. I reported what your company has been trying to do - To get me to negotiate, they want me to mention my price and stop writing against ccnl. Whether its true or not is not the issue. The issue before us is WHICH COURT GAVE JUDGMENT ASKING MOBIL TO PAY YOU AND WITH WHICH YOU HAVE BEEN DECEIVING PATENTEES AND HAVE BEEN RIPPING THEM OFF? Banjo please answer. That is the mean issue any other thing is not important to me. Forget your ranting about bribing me or not. Afterall your company will not consult you to bribe me or will they? Your company has recognised me as very important thats why they reached out to me. Still, thats not the issue. The issue is:
1. Have you gone to court to prosecute any company for patent infringement?
2. Has any court in the land given you judgement against mobil or any company for that matter?
3. Which court ordered mobil to pay you?company do you have judgement against?
4. How much did the court award you?
5. For some years now you have been promising patentees that mobil will pay. On what basis is mobil to pay you, what judgement?

PATENTEES ARE WAITING AND THEY ARE WATCHING. KEEPING DERAILING THE ISSUE IT WONT WORK. YOU AND OMOKEMESI SHOULD ANSWER MY QUESTIONS. THEY KNOW ANSWERING THE QUESTION WILL MEAN CCNL CLOSING DOWN. BUT I WILL CONTINUE TO INSIST. BANJO SHAME DON KILL YOU. OMOKEMESI FIGHT ON BUT ITS A LOST BATTLE. JUDGMENT DAY IS VERY CLOSE - AUGUST 17. YOU ARE GOING TO BURY YOUR FRAUDULENT HEADS IN SHAME.
HAHA HAHAAAAAAAAAA. AM LAUGHING WHILE STANDING ON THE HEAD OF OMOKEMESI AND AM LAUGHING IN ANTANARIVO LANGUAGE.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 12:09am On Aug 16, 2011
Mr omokemesi dont mind him. I even give him clue to go through your previous post very well, but is blind eye can not allow him to see some answer to the question. I Repeat and i will continue to be repeating. Get me a patentee to ask that question. The question does' nt ment for mobil, boy ! Lol ! 17 pls come this saibribe want to give our evidence to believe that mobil owns everything on earth. Mumu.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 12:45am On Aug 16, 2011
My foe and moronic as gone to bed i think is time to do the same. Battle continue tomorrow. Give me a single patentee.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by tenfour: 12:51am On Aug 16, 2011
JOBLESSNESS IS A CURSE!!!

AIRMARK PLEASE CAN YOU SHOW US THE PICTURE OF SOMEBODY IN THIS THREAD LEST ONE MAKES A MISTAKE OF CHOOSING THE WRONG HELP MATE OUTSIDE THIS THREAD! grin grin grin

GOD BLESS COMANDCLEM AND EVERYONE ELSE!!!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 1:49am On Aug 16, 2011
saibuhari:

. YOU AND OMOKEMESI SHOULD ANSWER MY QUESTIONS.

Shut your corrupt mouth up. It amazes me how a fraudster like you could feel so important to the extent of asking questions from distinguished patentees, you have abused several times. One thing that amazes me is, hardened criminals like you would even call innocent people criminals. There is no comment of omokemesi, Banjo and myself that could show we have perpetrated crimes. But judge yourself with your bribery act comment below. You are one of those giving Nigeria bad name. No wonder you are leaning towards injustice as being experienced by Comandclem.

saibuhari:

I read the posts of these confused 419 agents concerning press coverage of ccnl activities. Please ask them how much it costs them to buy air time at Ogun Radio station and where they get money to pay. Ask them where they get money to do full page adverts in sun newspaper and how they get money to pay. How come the same press they accuse of blackout in support of mobil was able to publish several stories about the case in the past? At my small level I have organised functions in the past where over 6 newspaper houses and 2 TV stations attended and gave coverage. What did it cost me, brown envelope of N4000 for each journalist to defray transportation cost aside from food and drink served at the event. Who are these guys fooling? Comandclem makes money daily from patentee registration, what do they do with the money? They equally make money from liberation newspaper. What do they do with it? The truth is that they have no facts to present to the press should the press come calling. Infact, if there is any newsworthy info from comandclem, pressmen all over the world would struggle to have them for free. Just look at the amount involved. Some pressmen would even pay to have news from comandclem. But the truth is that there is no new thing from comandclem since the appeal court asked them to action any company they find infringing on their patent. They have not been able to approach any court since then till today. They claim they have gone to supreme court and are expecting judgment in 21 days. We are waiting for them and their judgment from supreme court. Which supreme court? All na lie. They didnt go to any supreme court. A simple case of worker dragging his employers to court is seen all over the papers, how much more such a high profile case as this. Cnll gangsters please repent.

Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 8:13am On Aug 16, 2011
Gud morning my gud ppl today is another day @banjo aka rat u said your foe and moronics has gone to bed it shows how jobless u are and how ur whole life depend on ccnl dont worry i will talk to yr ogas dat they shld not sack u cos u have no alternative or else na hunger go kill u atleast u can thank me for dat now back to the question answer all the questions put to u.your oga omokemesi is no where to be found on dis forum so banjoooooo stop using the name of genuine patentees to hide away from d questions god bless u saibuhari and miss uzoma nothing dey happen dis is just d begining miss uzoma nothing dey happen dis is just d begining
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 8:21am On Aug 16, 2011
@airmark u still dey there chei u never go to where u belong your madness has now increase to 90 degree from 85 cos from your last post it shows dat yr madness is getting more aggravating airmark airmark airmark it remains 10 degree before it becomes uncurable go back to the psychic hospital
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by skydeexie(m): 9:14am On Aug 16, 2011
Theatrics and more theatrics, it has reached a state of frenzy and all in the name of "liberating" Patentees - I won't be wrong if I label the destructive trio as the "three Musketeers". Why would anybody racked himself to a state of frenzy all because I, out of my own free will chose to invest in Comandclem? If we needed anybody's advice or protection on how to invest, we knew exactly where to go. Hold your peace gentlemen and find something useful to do with your time.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:16am On Aug 16, 2011
Look at this tax and money collector. Now i know you dont even know how to abuse someone. Every name i give you fit your existance. Now you con dey abuse like primary school pikin. Chei gods don punish you for my hand, i dont tell you make you dey make use of your dirty brain, but you insist showing your madness all around the globe, but now you don meet you doctor who will treat you like you hell. Now back to your question. Now you know your gang are not popular on this tried, since they day you have been writing your rubbish you have not gain a simple patentee heart!! Do you how many patentee that are reading this forum ? But Is hard for you to get a single patentee to help you ask your question ? Chei che ch h !! That so bad !! Money collector con come here dey talk say patentee dey call him!! You know i give you your reply instantly that let your callar con recommend your work on this forum. Collector see you life outside now ? Out of plenty zonbi wey dey call you nobody can save you gang ass ? Your Oga saibribe now dey talk his own that comandclem won bribe him. Pls who comandclem won bribe now ? A person who cant even produce a single patentee on his side are now calling himself a factor ? Even a patentee whose work is to come here and read the post only can provide a patentee. Patentee pls help him out. Saibribe, patentee can not answer you, why ? Because will all know you are a mobil agent. Am still waiting ooh just get me a single patentee to ask me any question you want to know i BANJO will surely answer. Good day. A SINGLE PATENTEE !!to get a single patentee to help you ask your question ? Chei che ch h !! That so bad !! Money collector con come here dey talk say patentee dey call him!! You know i give you your reply instantly that let your callar con recommend your work on this forum. Collector see you life outside now ? Out of plenty zonbi wey dey call you nobody can save you gang ass ? Your Oga saibribe now dey talk his own that comandclem won bribe him. Pls who comandclem won bribe now ? A person who cant even produce a single patentee on his side are now calling himself a factor ? Even a patentee whose work is to come here and read the post only can provide a patentee. Patentee pls help him out. Saibribe, patentee can not answer you, why ? Because will all know you are a mobil agent. Am still waiting ooh just get me a single patentee to ask me any question you want to know i BANJO will surely answer. Good day. A SINGLE PATENTEE !!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:32am On Aug 16, 2011
Saibribe you don die !! If your investor who invest on you get to know you have not convert a single patentee wit all the chargies you have charge them chie chi ch c dey go laugh you in HAUSA language before they roast you. This shame you don enter am and nobody i repeat nobody will pull you out of this shame cause we patentee are not deaf as you think. Up patentee. Or shall we vote among us and see you shame ? Patentee: NO NOT NOW BANJO, DONT KILL HIM OFF. Pls give him some time we patentee are enjoying his joke. Banjo: ok patentee i will still give him some time to entertain you. A single patentee !! patentee i will still give him some time to entertain you. A single patentee !!
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by obinna120: 12:00pm On Aug 16, 2011
saibuhari, who are u advocating for that you stress your life this way? or am i missing something?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by arena07: 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2011
@banjo what all dis rubbish u are writing on dis thread it shows u are frustrated or will i say family problem is affecting u at higher rate chei banjoooooo don dey run mad oooooooo he needs urgent attention. U dis ingrate after all i have done by talking to your oga not to sack u still dey shout.answer d question put to u stop using d name of genuine patentees as an excuse infact u dont know what to say dat is why u are using some flimsy excuses shame on u banjo aka rat saibuhari pls tender mercy with dis rat cos u have already finished him the way u finished there oga omokemesi at cos u have already finished him the way u finished there oga omokemesi
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2011
Look at money collector of the first order. You are the most different person on this tried. Tell me who has stated a muskuru talk you said by collecting the money back. The manager knows the level of your family problem, that why he give you the money back so that your family problem wont affect him. You need to read bible about money collector, and how their life ended before Jesus christ came to their rescue, but you ooh na ANINI go come to your rescue which his saibribe. Lol, @ Banjo, no kill this money collector ooh. Banjo: live am for me na my pikin i just they teach am how to abuse without imagination abuse. But be banjo na Wetin dey happen to and Wetin every body knows on this forum i go dey use to abuse you. Lol, Next
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 2:46pm On Aug 16, 2011
Me i dont need to mention your name before abusing you because WHEN I SAY MONEY COLLECTOR THEY DON SABI YOU BI THAT. Dont use my method ooh. Lol , You don die for my hand MONEY COLLECTOR.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2011
Saibribe, i just think about the way out for you. Why cant you bribe some patentee A BROWN ENVELOP CONTAINING 4000 EACH MAYBE THEY CAN COME TO YOU RESCUE. Lol, @BANJO, why cant you go and rest? why are you disturbing Nairaland forum? Why cant you answer the question ? Why ? Why ? Why ?
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 5:05pm On Aug 16, 2011
ANOTHER SATIRE! BREAKING NEWS "ON AUGUST 17 WE STAND", a ludicrous ceremony which Mr. Brown Envelope Saibuhari slated for tomorrow at his "Supreme Court" premises, is now in jeopardy. Reason: A crowd of angry well wishers of Prof Clement Uwemedimoh (a renowned scientist and inventor), besieged the venue and destroyed the "AUGUST 17" moulded with Cement and sand, on which Saibuhari and his cow boys intended to stand tomorrow. Saibuhari, his four supporters and a Brick layer, according to eye witness account, ran helter-skelter for their dear lives but nobody was badly hurt. Saibuhari, a brave notorious leader of the Corruption Crusaders, and his confused supporters
later re-grouped in a secret place where it was decided that the "ON AUGUST 17 WE STAND" must still hold tomorrow. Saibuhari said the ceremony should be shifted to the Lagos Bar Beach. The problem that cropped up was how to forcefully "TAKE OVER" a space from the teeming Spiritualists and gangsters that already occupied the Bar Beach. How would it be easy to take over a space by the "one man riot squad" at the Bar Beach? "With Brown Envelope, nothing is impossible", Saibusapo remarked. Another problem that surfaced was on what Saibuhari would stand since the one erected by the brick layer had been destroyed by the irate mob. His brick layer declared that it was late to make
another one because any "AUGUST 17" cast would not cure and be strong for Saibuhari to STAND ON. Saibuhari: Mr. Brick layer, why did you think I would not be able to STAND on it? After a little hesitation, the Brick layer softly declared: Oga Sir, it will not be able to bear your weight because YOU ARE TOO HEFTY . Saibuhari was mad with rage. He ordered his thugs to discipline him but the Brick layer miraculously escaped! Disturbed Saibuhari then told his four supporters that the event would still be celebrated. We will write on TWO SHEETS OF CARD BOARD in very bold letters: "ON AUGUST 17 WE STAND "
We will place one on a table and Stand on it while we will scan the second Cardboard and post it on Comandclem Patentees Assembly. "Saibuhari our brother, you are too too too much! You are August 17 too too too much, " the cow boys began to sing in praise of the "one man riot squad." Reported and Posted BY OMOKEMESI Without Accepting Any BROWN ENVELOPE FROM SAIBUHARI To Entertain Comandclem Patentees and other viewers.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 6:32pm On Aug 16, 2011
Sometime i even think if this people would' nt have a secret place where they would be raining curse on me and my liberation for all gangs. But are we scare of that ? CAPITAL NO !! I can remember in the holy bible when Barak { mobil} seek the help of Balam{saibribe} to curse the children of Israel {we patentee}, but when the time comes for Balam{saibribe} to be cursing Israely{we patentee} it turns to blessing upon blessing. Full meaning. When the time now comes for saibribe to scattered patentee forum wit his words its turns to our ENTERTAINER. Patentee make we they enjoy dey joli dey go. Money collector ooh !! This how abuse words look like. I don dey teach you now my pikin. New brawn envelop wit additional 4000 naira is available to any patentees who are ready to render themself to help saibribe out. Still dey laugh in Taiwanology.ords look like. I don dey teach you now my pikin. New brawn envelop wit additional 4000 naira is available to any patentees who are ready to render themself to help saibribe out. Still dey laugh in Taiwanology.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2011
Saibuhari is on board. I expect all the rogues, buffons, nincompoops, criminals, fraudsters, gangsters and their like to disappear. Saibuhari, the son of God, defender of the defenceless, liberator of the ignorant has entered and expect all devilish people to disappear to abyss. Saibuhari the tormentor, the one who love to deal with evil men is here for cleansing.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:24pm On Aug 16, 2011
Once upon a time, there lived a certain old man who was recruited along side other younger but senseless and jobless men by a certain company to deceive unsuspecting citizens into buying into its ponzi scheme. The recruits carried out their jobs with clinical but criminal efficiency. Returns flowed freely from their hardwork.  Not satisfied and to increase their criminal coast, they approached a website for a slot to spread their tentacles. The new initiative paid off well and returns flowed lavishly for them and their employers. They became lords in the website and never allowed any opposition. Mere question they considered unfavourable to their criminal course were shut down and the questioner cowed and muzzled out of the site. Unknown to these criminals who ran the site like a cult, there was human right activist, a liberator of the ignorant and advocate of the masses. When the altrustic and patriotic liberator emerged, the cultists in their usual fashion made attempts to muzzle him out of the site. But they were mistaken because they were up against a warrior, an indefatigable fighter, dodded believer in the free expression of speech  and one who never abandons a battle halfway. Although a lone voice, he took the fight to the doorsteps of the the gangsters who were many in number. When they realised he could not be scared by them inspite of their large number, they held meeting and resolved not to respond to any thing he says or does. But the dogged fighter told them that he is not one to be ignored. And true to his word, time proved that he could not be ignored. The old man who made the law to ignore the liberator was the first to break the law. What was the primary mission of this crusader and liberator? 1. To stop the stealing from innocent people by the gangsters. 2. To prove that all the promises the gangsters have been making to deceive them to part with thier monies were all white lies, as the promised payment of billions by mobil was a scam. As time went  on, these thieves as usual kept making false promises. No week passed without them setting a new date as to when mobil was going to pay and that way they kept buying time to steal from the people. Why were they setting new dates? Because some gullible people who bought into the ponzi scheme kept asking them  on daily basis when mobil will pay them. And because like a man under a spell, they were fed with lies of mobil agreeing to pay today and tomorrow - they gave them false hope. But the liberator who started the battle as one man riot squad was later joined by two other rogged fighters and lovers of mankind. They took their time to hold robbers by their scrotum. Today, unknown to them, the liberator has been able to liberate the people with the help of ther other truth loving and patriotic fellows. Nobody bothers to ask them when mobil will pay. Why? Because the liberator has revealed their modus operandi and exposed their secrets. How many people have asked "when will mobil pay?" these day? None one. The gangsters are not taking stock. They have not yet realised that their fraudulent empire has crumbled. They are deceived by the same number of gangsters who still make noise in the house. But they have not realised that the real patentees are no longer interested in their ponzi scheme. They are wiser and have decided to quietly rue their losses and dont bother to ask when mobil will pay anymore. Banjo, Omokemesi, Airmark, Godsayes, Tenfour etc, wake up. The people for whom you opened this site are wiser and have abandoned you. You are now on your own. The few still hanging on here are waiting for the last time to see if you will collect the money on August 17. For them they are waiting, watching and counting the hours. August 17 is the day. Are you going to live or commit suicide? Suicide will be good for all of you to save mankind your troubles.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2011
If tomorrow Omokemesi, Banjo, Airmark and other dregs of society decide to commit suicide out of shame, I will be humane enough to attend their burial. Missuzoma and Arena please I want you to forget the past and atttend their funeral, if they choose to do the right thing to save mankind their nuisance.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2011
I guess their sometime when saibribe would'nt have the heart to read 3 lines of my post. Why ? Is best known to him or i guess am given him to much problem, and he has to work for what he has collected. saibribe you are a one man mopol, but me, i'm one man Banjo and born by my self. LIBERATION FOR ALL GANGS PLS WHY CAN'T YOU EVAPORATE AND ALLOW saibribe TO WORK FOR WHAT HE HAS COLLECTED. We cant and we would'nt. LIBRATION FOR ALL GANGS OWNS THIS FORUM, WE OWNS EVERYTHING CONCERNING THIS FORUM CAUSE WE ARE THE PATENTEE AND WE HAVE NOT COLLECT OUR MONEY BACK AND WE HAVE NOT BEING BRIBE TO WORK AS A SLAVE UNDER OYINBO. Eh! 17 don came sha ! Wetin won happen ooh !! Saibribe won give us evidence that comandclem na fake. It that possible ? NO. God bless us. God bless comandclem. God bless patentee. God bless our entertainer for entertaining.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2011
i have a fine black dress ready for de mass funeral. they have already committed mass suicide. there is no way they can still be alive with the level of weeping in the past three days. at a point i had to plug my ears. were these really men or a bunch of cry babies anyways i heard they will be buried at sea. will be there sha to show off my designer black dress. arena relax they don die finish.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2011
Sometime i even think if this
people would' nt have a secret
place where they would be
raining curse on me and my
liberation for all gangs. But are
we scare of that ? CAPITAL NO !!
I can remember in the holy bible
when Barak { mobil} seek the
help of Balam{saibribe} to curse
the children of Israel {we
patentee}, but when the time
comes for Balam{saibribe} to be
cursing Israely{we patentee} it
turns to blessing upon blessing.
Full meaning. When the time
now comes for saibribe to
scattered patentee forum wit
his words its turns to our
ENTERTAINER. Patentee make we
they enjoy dey joli dey go.
Money collector ooh !! This how
abuse words look like. I don dey
teach you now my pikin. New
brawn envelop wit additional
4000 naira is available to any
patentees who are ready to
render themself to help saibribe
out. Still dey laugh in
Taiwanology.ords look like. I don
dey teach you now my pikin.
New brawn envelop wit
additional 4000 naira is available
to any patentees who are ready
to render themself to help
saibribe out. Still dey laugh in
Taiwanology. Saibribe you have forgoting our deal now. I want to answer your question, where is patentee i ask you to produce, but you claim you are fighting for injustice ? Aba patentee most must have known your secret ooh ! That why dey dont answer you. But if me Banjo seek patentee audience they will always answer me cause will are the same. ghting for injustice ? Aba patentee most must have known your secret ooh ! That why dey dont answer you. But if me Banjo seek patentee audience they will always answer me cause will are the same.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2011
This liberation haram has gone to their juju man to seek our final burial tomorrow. Their juju man don tell them say we no go wake up tomorrow. It that possible on this earth? They no fit. Na we liberation for all go chop their beans cake. When we wake up tomorrow by then they will know their juju man don do that thing for them. I remember jacky to night TOMORROW NEVER DIE. Ä KÙ TÌ.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 11:57pm On Aug 16, 2011
@ Saibusapo, the  corrupt brown envelope master, so you have no more to say for your August 17 ceremony or are you rehearsing for tomorrow's event?                                              While you wish us dead tomorrow, I fervently pray that you will be alive to witness the payment of royalties by mobil to Comandclem.                                                   But if you wish not to be alive to witness the payment of royalties by Mobil to Comandclem, that is your cup of tea.                                                    By the way, how many newspaper houses and TV stations have you invited their Journalists to cover your "ON AUGUST 17 WE STAND" event?                                               Or you have no financier for the BIG event?                                                                    NO one to provide cash for Brown Envelopes?                                                              A shameless disgrace to   Mobil, his profession and Nigeria, depreciating in thinking faculty by the day.                                                                  You have become a  car with a factory newly manufactured shining body but, alas, with a KNOCKED ENGINE  inside it!                                                   Wishing you a happy night rest.                                                  ~OMOKEMESI                                             .                                                                                                                                                                                                           .                                                                                               Journalists to cover your "ON AUGUST 17 WE STAND" event?                                               Or you have no financier for the BIG event?                                                                    NO one to provide cash for Brown Envelopes?                                                              A shameless disgrace to   Mobil, his profession and Nigeria, depreciating in thinking faculty by the day.                                                                  You have become a  car with a factory newly manufactured shining body but, alas, with a KNOCKED ENGINE  inside it!                                                   Wishing you a happy night rest.                                                  ~OMOKEMESI                                             .                                                                                                                                                                                                           .
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 12:02am On Aug 17, 2011
Human are not God. If human could have the chance to be God, they would have close dawn all comandclem offices. They would have kill the inventor. They would have kill all patentee . They would have bribe the judges not to allow supreme court to hold. They would have commanded the inventor to give them the certificate. They would have kill me. They would have bribe the journalist more than 4000 naira. They would have collect more money from comandclem manager. They would have close dawn the forum. They would have turn themself to iron lady. They would have commanded one patentee to help them ask questions. They would have created their own paint. They would have legalize liberation haram. They would have wish we should'nt wake up tomorrow. They you have allow the only judge who support their corrupt mind to live and spend her 500 billion naira bribe. Tomorrow would have die. But man no bi God. Praise the Lord man no bi God. uld have legalize liberation haram. They would have wish we should'nt wake up tomorrow. They you have allow the only judge who support their corrupt mind to live and spend her 500 billion naira bribe. Tomorrow would have die. But man no bi God. Praise the Lord man no bi God.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:56am On Aug 17, 2011
HUMAN NO BE GOD I REPEAT AGAIN My people Banjo don wake up ooh. I told you this people no fit kill me. So let those who don buy black cloth wear it on their wedding day. Man can still wear black cloth on their wedding day, but it that possible for a lady to wear black cloth on are wedding day ? Yes. Those who have gotten a black cloth because of us are going to wear it on their wedding day .If human could have the chance to be God, they would have close dawn all comandclem offices. They would have kill the inventor. They would have kill all patentee . They would have bribe the judges not to allow supreme court to hold. They would have commanded the inventor to give them the certificate. They would have kill me. They would have bribe the journalist more than 4000 naira. They would have collect more money from comandclem manager. They would have close dawn the forum. They would have turn themself to iron lady. They would have commanded one patentee to help them ask questions. They would have created their own paint. They would have legalize liberation haram. They would have wish we should'nt wake up tomorrow. They you have allow the only judge who support their corrupt mind to live and spend her 500 billion naira bribe. Tomorrow would have die. But man no bi God. Praise the Lord man no bi God.ve kill the inventor. They would have kill all patentee . They would have bribe the judges not to allow supreme court to hold. They would have commanded the inventor to give them the certificate. They would have kill me. They would have bribe the journalist more than 4000 naira. They would have collect more money from comandclem manager. They would have close dawn the forum. They would have turn themself to iron lady. They would have commanded one patentee to help them ask questions. They would have created their own paint. They would have legalize liberation haram. They would have wish we should'nt wake up tomorrow. They you have allow the only judge who support their corrupt mind to live and spend her 500 billion naira bribe. Tomorrow would have die. But man no bi God. Praise the Lord man no bi God.
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 9:16am On Aug 17, 2011
EVEN THE WHITES ACKNOWLEDGED PROF. KING CLEMENT UWEMEDIMO  AND DESCRIBED HIM AS                                                  "BRILLIANT NIGERIAN INVENTOR"                                             WATCH OUT FOR         DETAILS                                                                Meanwhile,  we are  awaiting the reports on today's activities of the Corruption Crusader,  Mr. Brown Envelope Saibuhari and his hoodlum  on their celebration of  "ON AUGUST 17 WE STAND".                                                                  Saibusapo,  please rush your posts on your activities to this Assembly,  as many as possible.                                                                After all, our decent and patriotic   Mr. SEUN OSAWE, the owner of Nairaland, does not need any "BROWN ENVELOPE" from you to publish your senseless and unpatriotic posts on this Thread,                                                        Wishing you happy celebrations, the "one man riot squad."                                                    ~OMOKEMESI
Re: Comandclem Patentees Assembly by sureboy505(m): 9:46am On Aug 17, 2011
Congratulations to all real patentees' in d house. Mr omokemesi, Airmark, Godsayes nd particularly saibuhari master Hon. BANJO. I give thank to Almighty ALLAH that I woke up this morning strongly nd healthy which I know other too do so, glory be to GOD. Saibuhari, today is August 17 that we stand on lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (109)

How To Check The Status Of Your National Identity Card (NIMC) Online / Today Free Select Sure Matches, Bet9ja Booking Code / How To Get Your Profile In Trending List Of Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.