Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,121 members, 7,821,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Rapture On My Mind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapture On My Mind (129 Views)

Rapture On 25th Of April The World Is Going Yo End - Prophecy By Nigerian PROPHE / Rapture On Feast Of Tabernacles November 30, 2020 / I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapture On My Mind by FreshGreen: 5:20am On Feb 17, 2020
RAPTURE ON MY MIND!
The multi-million dollar auditoriums which were built by Deeper Life Church, Dunamis, RCCG, Winners chapel, etc. will soon be used as Anti-Christ centers after the rapture. Then they would realized they have wasted resources for nothing, maybe for ego sake.

Now they don't care for the souls in or outside the church, no daily or monthly supports for their members, no free Bible distribution, no free Sunday School distribution (RCCG even collect Sunday School offering, you have to pay something for attending Sunday School), no free evangelism materials for members, some of the members have no money for their accommodation, some of their members are compromising and losing their salvation because of desperate needs and these churches have nothing to support their needy members with than to collect money from them.

Some of the Christians who backslide and fall back and compromise would not have done that if the church had lend a caring hands, if they had focused on building people instead of building auditoriums which they use once in a week or in a month.

After the rapture, Pastor Kumuyi, Pastor Adeboye, Pastor Eneche, and others who care more for building projects will realize that the multi-billion auditoriums they built is a waste to the kingdom of God.

The early church spent their resources to save souls and to sustain saved souls by supporting them both physically and spiritually, and they didn't care to build a single multi-million auditorium.

Let's be wise in this end time. Let's invest on what will bring value even after the rapture. Jesus is coming soon!

RTEM: rtemoutreach.org

(1) (Reply)

Love And Respect / The Wages Of Sin / Joyce Meyer Devotional Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.