Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,077 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here (13846 Views)

Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X / Happy Children Day To All Nigerian Children- Your Shout To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by KDK(m): 11:53pm On Dec 20, 2010
My shout out goes to my Efemena_xy, My Tanimz,kunbee,Odunnu,lancaster,Bashy, r231 and Studio. Wishing u all a merryxmas n a prosperous new year.
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by Idowuogbo(f): 11:55pm On Dec 20, 2010
^wot of me angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by KDK(m): 11:59pm On Dec 20, 2010
Not forgetting my dear Idowuogbo. kiss
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by Idowuogbo(f): 12:01am On Dec 21, 2010
dats my boi kiss kiss
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by tanimz(f): 12:03am On Dec 21, 2010
KDK:

My shout out goes to my Efemena_xy, My Tanimz,kunbee,Odunnu,lancaster,Bashy and Studio. Wishing u all a merryxmas n a prosperous new year.

Sweerie, where have you been all this while? sad
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by StudioCFR(m): 12:04am On Dec 21, 2010
Bounce!

No match me wit dat yo trailer leg
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by tanimz(f): 12:05am On Dec 21, 2010
Hi hater. cool
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by StudioCFR(m): 12:10am On Dec 21, 2010
I dont hate - i beat

And if u no watch yo tongue dis evening i go teach u small lesson u nor go ever forget
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by bashydemy(m): 12:14am On Dec 21, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^wot of me  angry angry angry angry angry
yours will be in next Generation LOL sorry my shout out to idowuogbo, my sturborn Tanimz,Lysaa,Kunbee sometimes Efe, my guy studio,D-sense,KDK, running out of name but my shout out to all NLanders Merry Xmas and happy near in Advance meet me in 2011 cos am already there waiting for you guys
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by StudioCFR(m): 12:17am On Dec 21, 2010
Dem dey follow u true true
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by bashydemy(m): 12:17am On Dec 21, 2010
^^ who are you referring to?
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by tanimz(f): 12:19am On Dec 21, 2010
Studio CFR:

I dont hate - i beat

And if u no watch yo tongue dis evening i go teach u small lesson u nor go ever forget

You don dey mad! Foolish cow.

Bashy, who you dey call stubborn?
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by StudioCFR(m): 12:21am On Dec 21, 2010
Bashy
Are u coming home for christmas?
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by tanimz(f): 12:22am On Dec 21, 2010
Depends on where you call home.
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by bashydemy(m): 12:22am On Dec 21, 2010
you offcos your such a stubborn girl but i like you that way cos you make me laugh sometimes when you get frustrated and that happen toward the end of the month
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by tanimz(f): 12:23am On Dec 21, 2010
bashy_demy:

you offcos your such a stubborn girl but i like you that way cos you make me laugh sometimes when you get frustrated and that happen toward the end of the month

And for your mind now, you dey speak English?
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by bashydemy(m): 12:24am On Dec 21, 2010
Studio CFR:

Bashy
Are u coming home for christmas?
sure bro should be home any moment from tomorrow

tanimz:

Depends on where you call home.
come na you be bashy?
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by bashydemy(m): 12:24am On Dec 21, 2010
^^ ask google
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by tanimz(f): 12:25am On Dec 21, 2010
^^ Wandering cow.
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by StudioCFR(m): 12:27am On Dec 21, 2010
Tanimz
Na tatafo na
Her wahala too much

@Bashy
Yes bro
Hope u go stay wit your lovely wife and children all through the holiday sha?

No look outside o
Cuz i don dey fear u lol
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by tanimz(f): 12:29am On Dec 21, 2010
^^ Bia, you well like this?
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by Idowuogbo(f): 12:29am On Dec 21, 2010
hmm who dey cool cool cool
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by Kunbee: 12:31am On Dec 21, 2010
Kdk thanks and a shout out to you too
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by StudioCFR(m): 12:33am On Dec 21, 2010
Tanimz
Whats my offense?
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by bashydemy(m): 12:34am On Dec 21, 2010
Studio CFR:

Tanimz
Na tatafo na
Her wahala too much

Yes i know she is and she has M.sc in tatafo

Studio CFR:

@Bashy
Yes bro
Hope u go stay wit your lovely wife and children all through the holiday sha?

No look outside o
Cuz i don dey fear u lol
Well sure bro i will be with my family all through the holiday and plan as been schedule we will be going to the Ozone center on Boxing Dad and to the Silverbird Galeria on 1st or 2nd
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by tanimz(f): 12:35am On Dec 21, 2010
^^ Who asked for your to-do list?

Studio, you too like to dey ask foolish questions.
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by StudioCFR(m): 12:38am On Dec 21, 2010
Tanimz
I ask foolish people foolish questions.
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by bashydemy(m): 12:42am On Dec 21, 2010
for people like Tanimz and co this is for you

Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by StudioCFR(m): 12:44am On Dec 21, 2010
No post Spam o
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by tanimz(f): 12:44am On Dec 21, 2010
Studio CFR:

Tanimz
I ask foolish people foolish questions.

Thanks for confirming your foolishness. Foolish thing.
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by StudioCFR(m): 12:46am On Dec 21, 2010
That u cant do without
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by tanimz(f): 12:47am On Dec 21, 2010
I can do perfectly well without you. Cow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How Has Nairaland Helped You? / If Today Was Your Last Day on Earth? / Meet South Sudan’s Current Minister For Water Resources And Irrigation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.