Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here (13847 Views)

Send Your Christmas Shout Out To Your Love ones / Give Goodnight Kisses & Shoutouts To People You Love Here! X / Happy Children Day To All Nigerian Children- Your Shout To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by bashydemy(m): 12:49am On Dec 21, 2010
^^ Abi jare without me she is incomplete  grin grin
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by StudioCFR(m): 12:51am On Dec 21, 2010
Tanimz

Please dont hate me
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by tanimz(f): 12:52am On Dec 21, 2010
bashy_demy:

^^ Abi jare without me she is incomplete  grin grin

You well like this?

Studio CFR:

Tanimz

Please dont hate me

Who has the time to hate you? Please go and do something better with your life.
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by StudioCFR(m): 12:54am On Dec 21, 2010
lol
Tanimz
Never turn am to fight na
Dis is jokes section
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by tanimz(f): 12:56am On Dec 21, 2010
Who dey fight you? I just dey advise you ni, silly cow.
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by bashydemy(m): 12:58am On Dec 21, 2010
Tanimz baby dont worry i will be taking you out on 1st did that make you happy oya smile LOL
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by StudioCFR(m): 12:59am On Dec 21, 2010
Tehehehe

Easy sweety

I no intentionally mean to offend u
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by bashydemy(m): 1:01am On Dec 21, 2010
Studio what do you have to Tanimz this xmas?
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by Idowuogbo(f): 1:02am On Dec 21, 2010
hmmmm
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by StudioCFR(m): 1:03am On Dec 21, 2010
Well she's there
And i'm here

So no show

I for too happy if to sey the sweet babe cu.m for xmas
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by bashydemy(m): 1:05am On Dec 21, 2010
Well still you can do something to make her happy
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by tanimz(f): 1:07am On Dec 21, 2010
bashy_demy:

Tanimz baby dont worry i will be taking you out on 1st did that make you happy oya smile LOL
Studio CFR:

Tehehehe

Easy sweety

I no intentionally mean to offend u
Studio CFR:

Well she's there
And i'm here

So no show

I for too happy if to sey the sweet babe cu.m for xmas
bashy_demy:

Well still you can do something to make her happy

Shior.
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by StudioCFR(m): 1:07am On Dec 21, 2010
Lets hear from the horse's mouth first
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by StudioCFR(m): 1:11am On Dec 21, 2010
Oh the horse has spoken

What is 'shior" horse?

Break it down please
U know am not a nigerian
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by tanimz(f): 1:13am On Dec 21, 2010
Bloody Somalian.
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by StudioCFR(m): 1:16am On Dec 21, 2010
Easy sweety
No vex else wrinkle go spoil your smooth shiny face o

I know sey i like u
But why are u not light skinned - cant u bleach?
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by tanimz(f): 1:20am On Dec 21, 2010
Are you alright?
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by StudioCFR(m): 1:22am On Dec 21, 2010
Yes dear

And u?
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by tanimz(f): 1:23am On Dec 21, 2010
You are certainly not alright.
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by StudioCFR(m): 1:24am On Dec 21, 2010
U are my disease
And ladyr419 is my cure
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by tanimz(f): 1:27am On Dec 21, 2010
Oya, start clapping for yourself.
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by StudioCFR(m): 1:29am On Dec 21, 2010
Say wetin happen?
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by tanimz(f): 1:30am On Dec 21, 2010
Say I be your disease. Foolish cow.
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by StudioCFR(m): 1:32am On Dec 21, 2010
lol
Are u on baybe?
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by tanimz(f): 1:34am On Dec 21, 2010
On my seat - yes.
On your case - no. I have better things to do.
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by StudioCFR(m): 1:36am On Dec 21, 2010
lol
On your seat babe
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by tanimz(f): 1:38am On Dec 21, 2010
I've answered that already. You get night blindness ni?
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by Idowuogbo(f): 1:38am On Dec 21, 2010
hmmmm cool cool cool cool
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by StudioCFR(m): 1:38am On Dec 21, 2010
Not gonna happen again i promise u
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by dammizz(m): 1:39am On Dec 21, 2010
Studio & Teezee r def. word&opposite, buh considerin wht I learnt in physics dt unlike poles attract, e go happen someday
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by tanimz(f): 1:40am On Dec 21, 2010
Idowuogbo:

hmmmm cool cool cool cool

Iya Badosky, sun no dey na. tongue

Studio CFR:

Not gonna happen again i promise u

I could care less if it did.
Re: Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here by tanimz(f): 1:41am On Dec 21, 2010
dammizz:

Studio & Teezee r def. word&opposite, buh considerin wht I learnt in physics dt unlike poles attract, e go happen someday

Bia, where are you from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

How Has Nairaland Helped You? / If Today Was Your Last Day on Earth? / Meet South Sudan’s Current Minister For Water Resources And Irrigation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.