Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) (107582 Views)

Qasem Soleimani: Buhari Keeps Mum Over Assassination Of General, 72 Hours After / Death Of Soleimani: Nigerian IGP Adamu Places Policemen On Red Alert Nationwide / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
the iranians & all the [/i] death to america fc [i] must be masturbating and having wet dream b/c of the theme .

btw = we have freedom of religion/association. she did the right thing
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by andyanders: 11:45pm On Feb 17, 2020
[quote author=solmus post=86717980] cool

its not a secret Iran backs most Shiite worldwide, just as Saudi backs sunis worldwide, Vatican backs all Catholics worldwide or American Backing Saudi and Isreal in the middle east.. the only question is when has a Shiite killed anyone anywhere to tag them terrorist

Typical Western neo colonialism Propaganda always revolves around religions they used in colonizing the rest of the world, they know poor man fears religion rather than common sense

Simple facts

*Bin Laden the Father of modern day terrorism was from Saudi billionaire rich Family specially trained by CIA, and funded by US to lead havoc in the middle east, after US regime change Democrat Vs Republican they started fighting Alqaeda and Bin Laden retailiated, instead of fighting Saudi Bin Ladens Origin , US fought Afghanistan his adopted base and blew them to crumbs while they frolicked with Saudis

*] Exactly on point. US make money from destroying other nations. Osama was trained by America.
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Olaburn(m): 11:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
Dat sulaimani daughter na die oo
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by chukwumzurum(m): 12:31am On Feb 18, 2020
Islamic religion self.. Thank God I wasn't born a Muslim. it would HV been a miserable life in an already miserable world. #thankGodamnotamuslim...
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by bisoye11(m): 12:43am On Feb 18, 2020
More reason Nigeria will remain Banned by the US
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Sexycardib: 12:54am On Feb 18, 2020
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by BitCraftman: 1:05am On Feb 18, 2020
Blindersoff:
This is the same El Zakzaky many are attacking El Rufai for and whom Falana is defending.

It is clear that the FG knows much more than most do which is why they have refused to release El Zakzaky.

Buhari has remained defiant to the courts and has refused to release El Zakzaky and this picture justifies his reason not to.
Same el rufai who paid killers and said it on Camera or another one?
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 3:09am On Feb 18, 2020
Blindersoff:
This is the same El Zakzaky many are attacking El Rufai for and whom Falana is defending.

It is clear that the FG knows much more than most do which is why they have refused to release El Zakzaky.

Buhari has remained defiant to the courts and has refused to release El Zakzaky and this picture justifies his reason not to.
You are simply saying Buhari doesn't want another terrorist to take over from him and his boys.

While we wait for FG to make their case against El Zakazaky open and open court order.

Remember El Zakzaky and Buhari are not the same Muslim so the stake to arrest him is high.

Meanwhile the same Buhari government has not arrested or jailed any herdsman or Boko haram member.

This speaks volume.
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Kingspin(m): 3:43am On Feb 18, 2020
Blindersoff:

I heard you were once a patriot and then fell away.

I researched you and saw your patriotic stand.

I encourage you to find your way back. There is so much going on that the FG is working to fix.

So much external interference in Nigerian affairs that they are trying to navigate through.

Everything is not always black and white.

God bless you bro
Fix tanker.

Fixing while destroying Nigeria at the same time with RUGA, free terrorists etc..
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Halam09(m): 5:49am On Feb 18, 2020
This is the kind of meetings u are attending with your black face...
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by ugolinze123(m): 6:14am On Feb 18, 2020
solmus:
cool

its not a secret Iran backs most Shiite worldwide, just as Saudi backs sunis worldwide, Vatican backs all Catholics worldwide or American Backing Saudi and Isreal in the middle east.. the only question is when has a Shiite killed anyone anywhere to tag them terrorist

Typical Western neo colonialism Propaganda always revolves around religions they used in colonizing the rest of the world, they know poor man fears religion rather than common sense

Simple facts

*Bin Laden the Father of modern day terrorism was from Saudi billionaire rich Family specially trained by CIA, and funded by US to lead havoc in the middle east, after US regime change Democrat Vs Republican they started fighting Alqaeda and Bin Laden retailiated, instead of fighting Saudi Bin Ladens Origin , US fought Afghanistan his adopted base and blew them to crumbs while they frolicked with Saudis

*ISIS was a rag tag anti Iraq government militias, US funded them, armed them and used them to fight Sadam Husien (because they wanted Kuwait Oil) , falsely claiming he had weapon of mass destruction, Isis delivered Sadam and continued wrecking havoc in Iraq and spreading like wild fire over middle east, while US base in Iraq turned blind eye

*Libya under Gadhafi enjoyed prosperity, and Sub Sahel Africa enjoyed peace, until the day Gadhafi proposed an idea of trading crude oil with gold or other commodity and not US dollars, they forcefully removed any form of authority in Libya and turned it to a command less country that they massively flood with Arms which flowed from Niger, Chad to Nigeria

* In the height of killing and bombing in Nigeria with tens of people being killed daily many Christian, Children and Women, the US issued a powerful sanction that Nigeria under Jonathan cant buy any weapon in the US or allied Nation, and weapon bought from other Countries cant fly over US allied countries, when Jonathan tried blackmarket in South Africa his money and plane was seized and at the end why did US purnish us so hard with people losing their lives and being blown apart? because we signed Anti Gay right bills in to Laws, same reason for withdrawal of sales of Ebola Virus

You seems to know so much...tell us more

1 Like

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by frozen70(f): 6:15am On Feb 18, 2020
Daughters of terrorist
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by uchennaq(m): 6:22am On Feb 18, 2020
How can a sensible human being attend this sort of meeting?
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by true2god: 7:02am On Feb 18, 2020
limeta:
Sunny islam is the pain of today
Boko haram, iswap. Fulani herdsman are all sunny

What is the crime of the shiit group in nigeria?
Dont get me wrong i support Isreal 100%
Local politics then international politics

Is no use sunny islam pointing a finger at shiits in nigeria when they are the problem we ve.
Which one is sunny and which is shiit Islam?
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by dbayei(m): 8:43am On Feb 18, 2020
Terrorist submit..God safe Nigeria
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 8:58am On Feb 18, 2020
Lostz:

you don't destroy the institution that is meant to protect the rule of law just because you are going after a threat

FG should provide facts to the court. the presidency should not be use to fight Shia vs Sunni supremacy battle.
Sunni Muslims have done more harm to this country and planet Earth than any other group.

you are right somehow....

this sunni vs. shia wahala is special....
better nigeria learn to keep out of it....
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Baqeergashua: 9:18am On Feb 18, 2020
Blindersoff:

I wonder how dumb you guys are, Qassem Soleimani was never a terrorist; Qassem Soleimani was a general of a Army in an independent country. Just like Buratai in Nigeria, If US said Soleimani was a terrorist does it automatically made him a one? For your own information Qassem Soleimani was the one who led the war against the terrorists ISIS (Boko Haram styled group) in Syria and Iraq. Here are some links from mainstream media;

https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/baghdad-airport-strike-live-intl-hnk/h_02d5a17ad0eebe80128bda0388b8be36

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-51021861

https://www.usip.org/publications/2020/01/how-soleimani-strike-impacts-syria-and-fight-against-isis

Most of you knows nothing about Soleimani, until when US killed him, and cooked up stories that he's a terrorist. Sheikh Zakzaky shared same religious ideology with Soleimani, as Shi'a Muslim; just like any Catholic with Vatican or Anglican with Church of England, or Jew with Israel. Same Qassem Soleimani you guys are calling terrorist, liberates Christians in Syria and some parts of Iraq from ISIS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Blindersoff: 9:31am On Feb 18, 2020
Baqeergashua:

I wonder how dumb you guys are, Qassem Soleimani was never a terrorist; Qassem Soleimani was a general of a Army in an independent country. Just like Buratai in Nigeria, If US said Soleimani was a terrorist does it automatically made him a one? For your own information Qassem Soleimani was the one who led the war against the terrorists ISIS (Boko Haram styled group) in Syria and Iraq. Here are some links from mainstream media;

https://www.cnn.com/middleeast/live-news/baghdad-airport-strike-live-intl-hnk/h_02d5a17ad0eebe80128bda0388b8be36

https://www.usip.org/publications/2020/01/how-soleimani-strike-impacts-syria-and-fight-against-isis

Most of you knows nothing about Soleimani, until when US killed him, and cooked up stories that he's a terrorist. Sheikh Zakzaky shared same religious ideology with Soleimani, as Shi'a Muslim; just like any Catholic with Vatican or Anglican with Church of England, or Jew with Israel. Same Qassem Soleimani you guys are calling terrorist, liberates Christians in Syria and some parts of Iraq from ISIS.

You are very late. Read through the last 5 pages of this thread. I simply posted a news and not that I knew that Soleimani was no terrorist. I already said so here with evidence.

Better yet, click on my moniker and review my recent posts
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Monniluvs: 10:53am On Feb 18, 2020

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Shaprara: 11:42am On Feb 18, 2020
They killed there own people inside Iran bro. They did in Syria, Yemen and Lebanon. Shitte are not terrorists, there are a lot of moderate ones, but the radicalized ones infused into the IRGC and other proxy terror group are.
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by limeta(f): 11:54am On Feb 18, 2020
true2god:
Which one is sunny and which is shiit Islam?

I really dont know they both terrorist group
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Baqeergashua: 11:58am On Feb 18, 2020
Officialgarri:
Nigerian Shiite will lose the little sympathy they are getting from US

We've no any sympathy from US, the same US is coordinating attacks against us, since at least 2009.
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Baqeergashua: 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
limeta:

I really dont know they both terrorist group

If you don't know, shut your mouth off; you're saying Catholic and Anglican are both terrorist?
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Baqeergashua: 12:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
Blindersoff:

You are very late. Read through the last 5 pages of this thread. I simply posted a news and not that I knew that Soleimani was no terrorist. I already said so here with evidence.

Better yet, click on my moniker and review my recent posts

Okay.
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by limeta(f): 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
[quote author=Baqeergashua post=86751879]

If you don't know, shut your mouth off; you're saying Catholic and Anglican are both

Abdul you you don run out camel piss
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by uchennaq(m): 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
Baqeergashua:

Nonsense post, allied countries can never assassinate an innocent individual. Soleimani is linked to so many killings. Please trash this nonsense you posted here.
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by limeta(f): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
Baqeergashua:

If you don't know, shut your mouth off; you're saying Catholic and Anglican are both terrorist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4DzDZM3wMI
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Aboks(m): 12:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
Terrorists make dem clear dem all after dem go dey claim innocent people
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by realjaybash(m): 1:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
Blindersoff:

Must of us up north, understand the dangers of this guy called Elzakzaky. But some dudes think Buhari is fighting a personal battle. It’s about the sovereignty of Ng.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Annie939(f): 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
Daughters of terrorist

Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Baqeergashua: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
Halam09:
This is the kind of meetings u are attending with your black face...

Sha, your mamas face na white ba?
Re: Suhaila Ibrahim Zakzaky With Soleimani's Daughter In Iran (Photos) by Baqeergashua: 1:38pm On Feb 18, 2020
realjaybash:

Must of us up north, understand the dangers of this guy called Elzakzaky. But some dudes think Buhari is fighting a personal battle. It’s about the sovereignty of Ng.

What are the dangers; Please from 1976-2020 tell us how many people did his followers killed, how many houses they destroyed? Same Sheikh Zakzaky that protected Christian students of FCE Zaria and ABU Kongo in 2011 election riot? Securities have been killing his followers since 90s up to now they didn't take any revenge. Please what are the dangers? It's not Buhari that's freeing Boko Haram terrorist, negotiating and giving them money? Have they not killed, bombed, Nigerians? Have they not threatened the sovereignty of Nigeria? Out of all what Boko Haram did, tell one thing that Zakzaky do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Sergeant Rogers, Abacha's Hit Man Involved In Kudirat Abiola Assassination / Inside Human Parts Market In Lagos. / Revenue Allocation To States In Nigeria By FG (2014)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.