Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,271 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

Kano And Kaduna Can't Stand The East When It Comes To Development - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano And Kaduna Can't Stand The East When It Comes To Development (6573 Views)

President Buhari Virtually Commissions 3-Projects In Kano And Kaduna (Photos) / Orji Kalu: High Court Verdict Can't Stand, No Cause For Alarm - Lawyer / Kano And Kaduna Get Lion Share; Six Highlights Of Buhari’s Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano And Kaduna Can't Stand The East When It Comes To Development by celeiyke: 1:37pm On Feb 23, 2020
spendoon:

Dont lie have you around the whole kaduna, have you been to rigasa? You will just sit down in sabo and be typing nonsense

Oga, just accept u lied and presented false info
Re: Kano And Kaduna Can't Stand The East When It Comes To Development by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2020
celeiyke:

Oga, just accept u lied and presented false info
What did i lie about, this is how kaduna has been for the last 30 years although kaduna development was almost stagnant before el rufai started his urban renewal project, kaduna used to compete with the likes of Lagos in the 80s-90s not enugu now tell me if kaduna had continue to develop with its mate (Lagos and port Harcourt) you wont be saying this trash, but thank GOD el rufai is renovating and expanding the city now.

Re: Kano And Kaduna Can't Stand The East When It Comes To Development by paj4love: 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2020
spendoon:

What did i lie about, this is how kaduna has been for the last 30 years although kaduna development was almost stagnant before el rufai started his urban renewal project, kaduna used to compete with the likes of Lagos in the 80s-90s not enugu now tell me if kaduna had continue to develop with its mate (Lagos and port Harcourt) you wont be saying this trash, but thank GOD el rufai is renovating and expanding the city now.

So these are what you can show about Kaduna? a state that never witnessed a war and with all the money the federal government have pumped in that state, and you guys are comparing it with a region that was raised to the ground during the war. What a shame.
Re: Kano And Kaduna Can't Stand The East When It Comes To Development by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2020
paj4love:

So these are what you can show about Kaduna? a state that never witnessed a war and with all the money the federal government have pumped in that state, and you guys are comparing it with a region that was raised to the ground during the war. What a shame.
You are a fat cow show me the ones the east, shege iyamiri

1 Like

Re: Kano And Kaduna Can't Stand The East When It Comes To Development by celeiyke: 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2020
spendoon:

If u are an investment analyst and a potential foreign investor ask u on investing in Onitsha, Enugu,Aba or Kaduna. Which will u advise?
Re: Kano And Kaduna Can't Stand The East When It Comes To Development by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
celeiyke:

If u are an investment analyst and a potential foreign investor ask u on investing in Onitsha, Enugu,Aba or Kaduna. Which will u advise?
Kaduna of course, even the people of those places you listed don't invest there not to talk of a foreigner , shege iyamiri

3 Likes

Re: Kano And Kaduna Can't Stand The East When It Comes To Development by mercyville: 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2020
paj4love:

Lol..

No region was razed to the ground in Nigeria.The truth is that the SE had always been undeveloped.Instead of developing SE,Aziiwe long throat was to rule SWesterners who were more developed than his region.
Thank God there were pictures then,,show us what was razed down.Thatched roofs huts grin?
Re: Kano And Kaduna Can't Stand The East When It Comes To Development by mercyville: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2020
Nowenuse:

Southwestern cities have huge sizes, but they are very very underdeveloped and nothing to write home about.... I mean no hatred.

Most Southwest cities developed from old congested settlements, and these evolved into gigantic messes.

Besides, that size for Akure is very impossible, unless you are including rural areas... Where is the population to back it up? I can agree with that of Ibadan, it is very big and has the population to back it up.

PH is big and developed no doubt. The most developed in the South after Lagos, but Kaduna can withstand it... PH just keeps on having more and more oil money while Kaduna is a shadow of it's past glory and that is the edge PH has over Kaduna.

Uyo & Calabar are the only other green, neat and sane cities in the South, but they are small and non-commercial.
Warri & Benin are the next 2 largest and populated cities in the South after Lagos & PH... I have lived most of my life in both places and I am very sad to say that both places are very embarrassing and shameful considering where they are located.

Smaller cities in the north like Yola-Jimeta, Bauchi & Gombe even look more sane than both places... Warri is becoming a shadow of itself by the day and Yahoo boys/runs girls are the only things in both cities.

Asaba is the next promising city of the South and in a short time from now it will overtake Warri & Benin.

Although, Benin and Warri wouldn't have been so bad if only they had good roads...
Good roads are like a miracle in both cities.

Yet only Ibadan city in the SW is more developed than your entire region.Do you have these in your entire region not even your undeveloped state o?

1 Like

Re: Kano And Kaduna Can't Stand The East When It Comes To Development by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 23, 2020
mercyville:

Lol..

No region was razed to the ground in Nigeria.The truth is that the SE had always been undeveloped.Instead of developing SE,Aziiwe long throat was to rule SWesterners who were more developed than his region.
Thank God there were pictures then,,show us what was razed down.Thatched roofs huts grin?
That guy isn't smart at alllllll am showing him office blocks from investments his telling me nonsense ahbi he wants me to show him roads and pedestrian bridge's neh?
Re: Kano And Kaduna Can't Stand The East When It Comes To Development by celeiyke: 4:14pm On Feb 23, 2020
spendoon:

Kaduna of course, even the people of those places you listed don't invest there not to talk of a foreigner , shege iyamiri

Wawa. Dan iska. Kafiri
Re: Kano And Kaduna Can't Stand The East When It Comes To Development by Nobody: 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2020
celeiyke:

Wawa. Dan iska. Kafiri
You are a typical hypocrite, you insult the north but yet you left your potopoto region to come to the north. Sai na giyara ma zama ah narialand, daniskan iyamiri kawai.
Re: Kano And Kaduna Can't Stand The East When It Comes To Development by paj4love: 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2020
spendoon:

You are a fat cow show me the ones the east, shege iyamiri

I don't need to show you anything, all southeast states have thread on this platform, check them out, please you guys should also create a thread for kaduna, kano, sokoto, etc so that the hole world will see the development strides in the north, what are you guys hiding? The east have shown the other regions that they have noting to hide.at Least we criticize and praise any good or bad development in our region.
Re: Kano And Kaduna Can't Stand The East When It Comes To Development by Nobody: 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2020
paj4love:

I don't need to show you anything, all southeast states have thread on this platform, check them out, please you guys should also create a thread for kaduna, kano, sokoto, etc so that the hole world will see the development strides in the north, what are you guys hiding? The east have shown the other regions that they have noting to hide.at Least we criticize and praise any good or bad development in our region.
Mumu post something let compere you are hete talking nonsense
Re: Kano And Kaduna Can't Stand The East When It Comes To Development by celeiyke: 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2020
spendoon:

You are a typical hypocrite, you insult the north but yet you left your potopoto region to come to the north. Sai na giyara ma zama ah narialand, daniskan iyamiri kawai.

U left ur north for d potopoto region. U don't need to come lie on nairaland on facts that are public knowledge. Ko a duniya Mai zuwa arewa ba za ta kai south east. Go to Borno state, ur north, u are needed there
Re: Kano And Kaduna Can't Stand The East When It Comes To Development by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2020
celeiyke:

U left ur north for d potopoto region. U don't need to come lie on nairaland on facts that are public knowledge. Ko a duniya Mai zuwa arewa ba za ta kai south east. Go to Borno state, ur north, u are needed there
You are sick why will i come to your potopoto region, we notherners don't want to even near the east, when northern copers are sent to the east for nysc they find a way to change it because we have all heard about how you guys treat strangers maybe that why your people thinks the north are not educated. Arewa yafi east da komai jahili kawai
Re: Kano And Kaduna Can't Stand The East When It Comes To Development by Hete: 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2020
Re: Kano And Kaduna Can't Stand The East When It Comes To Development by celeiyke: 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2020
spendoon:

You are sick why will i come to your potopoto region, we notherners don't want to even near the east, when northern copers are sent to the east for nysc they find a way to change it because we have all heard about how you guys treat strangers maybe that why your people thinks the north are not educated. Arewa yafi east da komai jahili kawai

U are nothing but a clown. Is it same north with 2 as cut off for admission into unity schools and 131 for south east?
Re: Kano And Kaduna Can't Stand The East When It Comes To Development by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 23, 2020
celeiyke:

U are nothing but a clown. Is it same north with 2 as cut off for admission into unity schools and 131 for south east?
Kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Seeeeeee lieeeeeee, wtf you r just a kid
Re: Kano And Kaduna Can't Stand The East When It Comes To Development by celeiyke: 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2020
spendoon:

Kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Seeeeeee lieeeeeee, wtf you r just a kid

A simple Google search will help u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Arthur Eze Giving Governor Obiano One Million Dollars / Something Doesn't Add Up About Kanu's Arrest / Peter Obi’s All Igbo SAN Lawyers At The Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.