Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

My Binary Option Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Binary Option Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness (1419 Views)

How Can I Fund My Binary-deriv Account? / Fbw 2020 Binary Option Trading System Absolutely Free. / Make Consistent Money On Binary Option(free Signal Inclusive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Binary Option Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Tony142: 1:03pm On Feb 17, 2020
Greetings:

Good day everyone on nairaland, how we dey? cool

Purpose for this Thread:

This will be my dairy for my Binary option trading. I will try as much as possible to update this dairy more often with my Demo trades progress i.e Gains and Losses, With screenshots

About myself:

I am not a guru or professional trader but just a newbie trying to learn how this business entails, and the psychology behind been a successful trader

My observation:

From my observation 95% of traders learn from the best website which is babypips.com or let me say 95% of traders graduated from the school of pipsology, also

They said the Trend is our friend, that we should trade in the direction of the trend, so this make majority of traders 95% of them to trade in the direction of the trend

But according to statistics, statistic show that 95% of traders loss their hard earn money, and only 5% of traders make money consistently

The question now is if 95% of traders trade in the direction of the trend, but still 95% of them still loss their money, does it mean 95% of traders loss becos they trade in the direction of the trend?

The above question have kept me thinking for sometime, and this have make me finally decide NOT to trade IN the direction of the trend BUT to trade AGAINST THE TREND

it will be quite Interesting to do the opposite of what the 95% are doing, by trading against the trend

Time to Update the dairy:

by God grace this dairy will be updated before or by 8:30am everyday starting from tomorrow with screenshots of my Demo trades progress

Plans:

I plan to start with

1. 100$ Demo account
2. Place 20 trades daily, with
3. 1$ per trade
4. On IQ option app

I trade Forex too, u can follow my Forex update through this link below

https://www.nairaland.com/5691693/forex-trading-dairy-journey-greatness#86724220

So help me God, other binary option traders are welcome, it will be nice sharing ideas cool
Re: My Binary Option Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Kingosytex(m): 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
Tony142:
Greetings:

Purpose for this Thread:

This will be my dairy for my Binary option trading. I will try as much as possible to update this dairy more often with my Demo trades progress i.e Gains and Losses, With screenshots

About myself:

I am not a guru or professional trader but just a newbie trying to learn how this business entails, and the psychology behind been a successful trader

My observation:

From my observation 95% of traders learn from the best website which is babypips.com or let me say 95% of traders graduated from the school of pipsology, also

They said the Trend is our friend, that we should trade in the direction of the trend, so this make majority of traders 95% of them to trade in the direction of the trend

But according to statistics, statistic show that 95% of traders loss their hard earn money, and only 5% of traders make money consistently

The question now is if 95% of traders trade in the direction of the trend, but still 95% of them still loss their money, does it mean 95% of traders loss becos they trade in the direction of the trend?

The above question have kept me thinking for sometime, and this have make me finally decide NOT to trade IN the direction of the trend BUT to trade AGAINST THE TREND

it will be quite Interesting to do the opposite of what the 95% are doing, by trading against the trend

by God grace this dairy will be updated before or by 8:30am everyday starting from tomorrow with screenshots of my Demo trades progress

Plans:

I plan to start with

1. 100$ Demo account
2. Place 20 trades daily, with
3. 1$ per trade

So help me God, other binary option traders are welcome, it will be nice sharing ideas cool

I will like to know you more.

1 Like

Re: My Binary Option Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Tony142: 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kingosytex:

OK sir, with time we will chat on WhatsApp, but for now just follow me on Nairaland, so as to get updated when ever I post an update
Re: My Binary Option Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Kingosytex(m): 1:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
Tony142:

OK sir, with time we will chat on WhatsApp, but for now just follow me on Nairaland, so as to get updated when ever I post an update

Fine boss!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Binary Option Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by donemzy115(m): 6:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
Boss man we gather dey biko ooh..make we know as e dey go...but WhatsApp group would have been better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Binary Option Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by yomeex: 6:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
Kingosytex:

am a newbie too would like us to creat a group so that we can share ideas on WhatsApp 07062342017
Re: My Binary Option Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Legendguru: 7:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
Also mine below

1 Like

Re: My Binary Option Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by govaz(m): 1:44am On Feb 21, 2020
Interested:add me 08069580564
Re: My Binary Option Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Ukalu381(m): 5:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
Scaaaaammeeerrrrr cheesy
Re: My Binary Option Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Tony142: 7:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
[sup][/sup]
Ukalu381:
Scaaaaammeeerrrrr cheesy

See person when dey call someone scammer, SMH

I have not updated the thread, does not make it a scam
Re: My Binary Option Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Donsheddy: 8:51pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ukalu381:
Scaaaaammeeerrrrr cheesy

Why you dey scream scammer... Him scam you haba
Re: My Binary Option Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Tony142: 10:35am On Feb 22, 2020
Donsheddy:

Why you dey scream scammer... Him scam you haba

Boss, no mind that idiot
Re: My Binary Option Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Ukalu381(m): 5:03pm On Feb 22, 2020
Tony142:
Greetings:

Purpose for this Thread:

About myself:

My observation:

Plans:

I
[b][/b]

I trade Forex too, u can follow my Forex update through this link below

https://www.nairaland.com/5691693/forex-trading-dairy-journey-greatness#86724220

After you've scammed everyone
Garrat joorrh
Re: My Binary Option Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Tony142: 7:36am On Feb 25, 2020
My today trades, done for today

Re: My Binary Option Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Tony142: 7:43am On Feb 25, 2020
Ukalu381:

After you've scammed everyone
Garrat joorrh

Scam kill u there

Re: My Binary Option Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Ukalu381(m): 6:32pm On Feb 26, 2020
Tony142:

Scam kill u there
Bank link?
Re: My Binary Option Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Tony142: 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2020
Ukalu381:

Bank link?

Which link?
Re: My Binary Option Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Tony142: 10:34am On Mar 08, 2020
Binary option is like animal hunting. You must have patience to wait for the animal to enter your selected killing area. You don't just shoot because you feel the animal is shaking the bush, you must wait to see it clearly.

Re: My Binary Option Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by ElectronicMoney(m): 11:54pm On May 30, 2020
Tony142:
Binary option is like animal hunting. You must have patience to wait for the animal to enter your selected killing area. You don't just shoot because you feel the animal is shaking the bush, you must wait to see it clearly.

Latest update?

1 Like

Re: My Binary Option Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Bowrex: 7:52am On May 31, 2020
So when are you starting
Re: My Binary Option Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by haon: 8:47am On May 31, 2020
I know you don't want to miss out on this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTeh_fjJK7g

(1) (Reply)

Please What Small Scale Business Can I Start With N120,000 / How Much Will You Charge Me For 10 Articles. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.