Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,841 members, 7,813,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness (3390 Views)

My Forex Trading Journey From $5 / My Forex Journey / My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Tony142: 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
Greetings:

Hello, Good day Nairalanders and investorlanders #wink, how we dey? cool

Purpose for this Thread:

This will be my dairy for my Forex Trading. I will try as much as possible to update this dairy more often with my Demo trades progress i.e Gains and Losses, With screenshots

About myself:

I am not a guru or professional trader but just a newbie trying to learn how this business entails, and the psychology behind been a successful trader

My observation:

From my observation 95% of traders learn from the best website which is babypips.com or let me say 95% of traders graduated from the school of pipsology, also

They said the Trend is our friend, that we should trade in the direction of the trend, so this make majority of traders 95% of them to trade in the direction of the trend

But according to statistics, statistic show that 95% of traders loss their hard earn money, and only 5% of traders make money consistently

The question now is if 95% of traders trade in the direction of the trend, but still 95% of them still loss their money, does it mean 95% of traders loss becos they trade in the direction of the Trend?

The above question have kept me thinking for sometime, and this have make me finally decide NOT to trade IN the direction of the trend BUT to trade AGAINST THE TREND

it will be quite Interesting to do the opposite of what the 95% are doing, by trading against the trend

Time to Update the dairy:

by God grace this dairy will be updated before or by 9pm everyday starting from tomorrow with screenshots of my Demo trades progress

Plans:

I plan to start with

1. 100$ Demo account
2. Place 10 trades daily, with
3. 0.01 lot size per trade
4. On Mt4 app

I trade binary option too, u can follow my binary option updates through this link below

https://www.nairaland.com/5691670/binary-option-trading-dairy-journey

So help me God, other Forex traders are welcome, it will be nice sharing ideas cool
Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Vanbravo(m): 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Tony142: 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2020
Vanbravo:
I am so much interested in this investment just can't wait to start trading

Trading Demo or live account? How long how u been into it?
Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Vanbravo(m): 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Tony142: 1:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
Vanbravo:
I am so much interested in this investment just can't wait to start trading.

As a starter like me, please what are the things do I need to start trading. Please needs your guidance and help ASAP!!

I would have love to teach u for free, but I am always 101% busy, so I do not have the time to teach u, but if u can buy like 6hrs of my time, I can teach u all u need to know, it will be easier for u, if u learn from someone that is already inside it than when u learn it yourself

Note: the money u will pay is NOT for the lecture u will Receive, because I will teach u for free, the money is just to buy my time to teach u, it quite affordable if u are interested

But if u did not have the money then visit www.babypips.com and learn it yourself
Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by VicThory(m): 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
How far you fit teach me abeg

Me still a learner

how can i reach you
Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Vanbravo(m): 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Tony142: 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
VicThory:
How far you fit teach me abeg

Me still a learner

how can i reach you

I can teach u as far as u want for free, but the problems is that am always 101% busy, so I do not have the time to teach u, infact i have test to write tommorrow as i am talking with u like this,

but if u can buy like 6hrs of my time, I can teach u all u need to know, it will be easier for u, if u learn from someone that is already inside it than when u learn it yourself

Note: the money u will pay is NOT for the lecture u will Receive, because I will teach u for free, the money is just to buy my time to teach u, it quite affordable if u are interested

But if u did not have the money then visit www.babypips.com and learn it yourself
Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Tony142: 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
Vanbravo:

Yeah the money is the issue as you can see job hunting now a days is something.

But I am sure you do have something for me than letting me be on my own on that site!

Quick question : please how much do you make per week or month

I have not yet started trading live account, but the money u will make depend on how much your starting capital is

Someone with a capital of 1,000$ is likely to make more money than someone with a starting capital of 100$

But at the end, how much u make do not matter, what matter is that u should have a solid strategy that can give u consistent profit year in year out

The strategy u use on a 100$ account can also be use on a 10,000$ account cool
Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by VicThory(m): 2:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
Tony142:

I can teach u as far as u want for free, but the problems is that am always 101% busy, so I do not have the time to teach u, infact i have test to write tommorrow as i am talking with u like this,

but if u can buy like 6hrs of my time, I can teach u all u need to know, it will be easier for u, if u learn from someone that is already inside it than when u learn it yourself

So how much for the time
Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Tony142: 2:08pm On Feb 17, 2020
VicThory:

So how much for the time

09031740226, WhatsApp
Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Flukiragz(m): 3:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
Tony142:
Greetings:

Hello, Good day Nairalanders and investorlanders #wink, how we dey? cool

Purpose for this Thread:

This will be my dairy for my Forex Trading. I will try as much as possible to update this dairy more often with my Demo trades progress i.e Gains and Losses, With screenshots

About myself:

I am not a guru or professional trader but just a newbie trying to learn how this business entails, and the psychology behind been a successful trader

My observation:

From my observation 95% of traders learn from the best website which is babypips.com or let me say 95% of traders graduated from the school of pipsology, also

They said the Trend is our friend, that we should trade in the direction of the trend, so this make majority of traders 95% of them to trade in the direction of the trend

But according to statistics, statistic show that 95% of traders loss their hard earn money, and only 5% of traders make money consistently

The question now is if 95% of traders trade in the direction of the trend, but still 95% of them still loss their money, does it mean 95% of traders loss becos they trade in the direction of the Trend?

The above question have kept me thinking for sometime, and this have make me finally decide NOT to trade IN the direction of the trend BUT to trade AGAINST THE TREND

it will be quite Interesting to do the opposite of what the 95% are doing, by trading against the trend

Time to Update the dairy:

by God grace this dairy will be updated before or by 9pm everyday starting from tomorrow with screenshots of my Demo trades progress

Plans:

I plan to start with

1. 100$ Demo account
2. Place 10 trades daily, with
3. 0.01 lot size per trade
4. On Mt4 app

I trade binary option too, u can follow my binary option updates through this link below

https://www.nairaland.com/5691670/binary-option-trading-dairy-journey

So help me God, other Forex traders are welcome, it will be nice sharing ideas cool

Following your trend bumper to bumper.

1 Like

Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by sircrabo: 10:02pm On Feb 17, 2020
we share similar trading strategy. counter trend strategy. If I may ask, what time frame do you think Is best (safest)? I was using 5Mins but noticed it wasn't giving me accurate predictions. It tells me a pair has been oversold when on a higher time frames it isn't done with the bearish trend

1 Like

Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Thermodynamics(m): 12:48am On Feb 18, 2020
I've been trading Forex since 2017, a word of advice for you. Your trading style should only be Swing trading, and let your analysis be on the larger time frame, like the Weekly and monthly, you can use daily charts to get an entry. If you are not a swing trader, then you are just wasting your time. Day trading is complete rubbish, It's like trading the noise, it's like gambling. Take this advice and save yourself the stress of discovering this for yourself, it took me years to figure this out.
Experience is very important, if you can practice swing trading, you'll become successful in a short period of time.

Less is more in Forex, swing traders don't trade that much, but the profit they get per trade is usually high.

It might take you years to believe what I'm telling you now. As difficult as it may be, believe it and work with it.

8 Likes

Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Tony142: 1:01am On Feb 18, 2020
Thermodynamics:
I've been trading Forex since 2017, a word of advice for you. Your trading style should only be Swing trading, and let your analysis be on the larger time frame, like the Weekly and monthly, you can use daily charts to get an entry. If you are not a swing trader, then you are just wasting your time. Day trading is complete rubbish, It's like trading the noise, it's like gambling. Take this advice and save yourself the stress of discovering this for yourself, it took me years to figure this out.
Experience is very important, if you can practice swing trading, you'll become successful in a short period of time.

Less is more in Forex, swing traders don't trade that much, but the profit they get per trade is usually high.

It might take you years to believe what I'm telling you now. As difficult as it may be, believe it and work with it.

The boss has spoken, Noted cool
Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Tony142: 1:01am On Feb 18, 2020
sircrabo:
we share similar trading strategy. counter trend strategy. If I may ask, what time frame do you think Is best (safest)? I was using 5Mins but noticed it wasn't giving me accurate predictions. It tells me a pair has been oversold when on a higher time frames it isn't done with the bearish trend

Daily timeframe
Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by gagzee(m): 7:35am On Feb 18, 2020
Hey guys, I have got some really premium tutorials for sale at affordable price, compared to the original price.
Link up if you interested...
Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Tony142: 11:11am On Feb 18, 2020
Am done for today, till tomorrow cool

Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by financialmind: 12:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
Which strategy are you using and what time frame?
Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by dralemania: 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
Believe me you will do well trading along the Trend than against it. When you trade against the trend, it's like staying on the Express road and expect an incoming vehicle to just turn back once it reached ur exact spot. I ve been trading full time for years now and I'm telling you this from Experience. The percentage of People you quoted that lose out in market lost not because of following the Trend but because of poor risk management. No matter how good a trader you are, if you don't know how to manage risk, you will blow your account in the long run. It only takes few badly managed trades to take you out.

2 Likes

Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Tony142: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
dralemania:
Believe me you will do well trading along the Trend than against it. When you trade against the trend, it's like staying on the Express road and expect an incoming vehicle to just turn back once it reached ur exact spot. I ve been trading full time for years now and I'm telling you this from Experience. The percentage of People you quoted that lose out in market lost not because of following the Trend but because of poor risk management. No matter how good a trader you are, if you don't know how to manage risk, you will blow your account in the long run. It only takes few badly managed trades to take you out.

Advice taking, thanks cool
Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by saxy4c(m): 1:28am On Feb 19, 2020
Don't give the wrong education Sir.
There are Scalpers
Day traders
Swing traders and position traders.
All are profitable forms of trading if you figure out which one suits you and stick with it.
There are scalpers that have milked the market for.years and same as swing traders.
I'm an intraday trader and its worked for me since 2016.
Same way as maybe your swing trading has worked for you. Find your edge and stick with it.
Thermodynamics:
I've been trading Forex since 2017, a word of advice for you. Your trading style should only be Swing trading, and let your analysis be on the larger time frame, like the Weekly and monthly, you can use daily charts to get an entry.

2 Likes

Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Tony142: 12:07am On Feb 21, 2020
I am done for today, till tomorrow cool

Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by mcqwerty(m): 10:53am On Feb 22, 2020
Tony142,
I think you do not know how to trade yet and you are in no position to teach another beginner. Your two screenshots show this.

The jump from 0.01 lot to 0.5 lot also proves that. By the way, you trade multiple lots at the same time hereby overleveraging and overexposing your account on a single pair. Trust me, a 10pip move in the opposite direction and your account is blown.

If you trade like this on demo, then I am afraid you are not ready for live trading.

Get disciplined and manage risk wisely.

Be guided.

Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Tony142: 10:57am On Feb 22, 2020
mcqwerty:
Tony142,
I think you do not know how to trade yet and you are in no position to teach another beginner. Your two screenshots show this.

The jump from 0.01 lot to 0.5 lot also proves that. By the way, you trade multiple lots at the same time hereby overleveraging and overexposing your account on a single pair. Trust me, a 10pip move in the opposite direction and your account is blown.

If you trade like this on demo, then I am afraid you are not ready for live trading.

Be guided.

Cheers.

OK, Noted cool
Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by ecclize: 11:18am On Feb 22, 2020
dralemania:
how can we talk please...
possibly via whatsapp
Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by dralemania: 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2020
ecclize:

how can we talk please...
possibly via whatsapp
U can DM me through my Nairaland profile.
Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Thermodynamics(m): 10:46am On Feb 24, 2020
saxy4c:
Don't give the wrong education Sir.
There are Scalpers
Day traders
Swing traders and position traders.
All are profitable forms of trading if you figure out which one suits you and stick with it.
There are scalpers that have milked the market for.years and same as swing traders.
I'm an intraday trader and its worked for me since 2016.
Same way as maybe your swing trading has worked for you. Find your edge and stick with it.

The percentage of scalpers succeeding in Forex are very few, almost insignificant, it's more easier to be a swing trader, that's my point Mr man.
Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Rocketwizard(m): 11:34am On Feb 24, 2020
Thermodynamics:

pls can we talk more about this on whatsapp ?09026502860 , am also a newbie in the business but i needed a mentor
Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Rocketwizard(m): 11:43am On Feb 24, 2020
dralemania:
pls can we talk more about this on whatsapp ?09026502860, kind of need an experienced mentor in the business
Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Rocketwizard(m): 11:46am On Feb 24, 2020
Tony142:
I am done for today, till tomorrow cool
why are you trading same currency pair for your ten open trades
Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Rocketwizard(m): 11:51am On Feb 24, 2020
mcqwerty:
Tony142,

Be guided.

Cheers.
can you guide me sir. Am also preparing for live trading, mywhatsappp no.09026502860

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Best Algorithmic Trading Service #OPIXALGO?? / 1 Million Naira Investment Ideas / Internet Innovation, Blockchain Tech; Crypto, NFTs, Metaverse & Web3.0 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.