Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness (3389 Views)

My Forex Trading Journey From $5 / My Forex Journey / My Forex Journey Of Growing Small Account (august-september) On Forex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Tony142: 12:09pm On Feb 24, 2020
Am done for today, I made a mistake of using 1lot size instead of 0.01 cool

Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Tony142: 12:12pm On Feb 24, 2020
Rocketwizard:

why are you trading same currency pair for your ten open trades

because I do not want to b a jack of all trade master of none, it better to focus on one or two currency and master it, than to focus on many pairs and master none
Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by JamesRiley(m): 9:38am On Mar 11, 2020
mcqwerty:
Tony142,
I think you do not know how to trade yet and you are in no position to teach another beginner. Your two screenshots show this.

The jump from 0.01 lot to 0.5 lot also proves that. By the way, you trade multiple lots at the same time hereby overleveraging and overexposing your account on a single pair. Trust me, a 10pip move in the opposite direction and your account is blown.

If you trade like this on demo, then I am afraid you are not ready for live trading.

Get disciplined and manage risk wisely.

Be guided.

Cheers.
Bro WhatsApp pls �09030945106
Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by ElectronicMoney(m): 11:46pm On May 30, 2020
Tony142:

I can teach u as far as u want for free, but the problems is that am always 101% busy, so I do not have the time to teach u, infact i have test to write tommorrow as i am talking with u like this,

but if u can buy like 6hrs of my time, I can teach u all u need to know, it will be easier for u, if u learn from someone that is already inside it than when u learn it yourself

Note: the money u will pay is NOT for the lecture u will Receive, because I will teach u for free, the money is just to buy my time to teach u, it quite affordable if u are interested

But if u did not have the money then visit www.babypips.com and learn it yourself

Which broker do you use?
Re: My Forex Trading Dairy: The Journey To Greatness by Szilard: 9:00pm On Sep 03, 2022
Tony142:
Am done for today, I made a mistake of using 1lot size instead of 0.01 cool

You still trading forex bro?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Best Algorithmic Trading Service #OPIXALGO?? / 1 Million Naira Investment Ideas / Internet Innovation, Blockchain Tech; Crypto, NFTs, Metaverse & Web3.0 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.