Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . (60881 Views)

5 Reasons Why Having A High Body Count As A Lady Is Bad / I Hardly Cum Why Having Sex Please Help / 10 Reasons Why Having A Backup Boyfriend Is Dangerous For Women - By Tayo Demola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2020
marvelous000:
A better heap of crap have never been written.

I've been single for the past 18yrs and it would be vulgar trying to put into word the amount of bliss I've experienced taking into cognisance the gruelling task it take to service a relationship and in Nigeria most especially.

I'm so impressed by your writeup...very true, I too like niraland guys like u were get brain swear down
Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by Toseenlove: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
marvelous000:

I've been single for the past 18yrs and it would be vulgar trying to put into word the amount of bliss I've experienced taking into cognisance the gruelling task it take to service a relationship and in Nigeria most especially.

My own Singleness Is still learning Ooh....

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by Supersymetry: 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
Better go and buy a robot,
nd look for AI software friend

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by orble: 9:53pm On Feb 20, 2020
This boy is sooooo fooolish!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by Wayne4uall(m): 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
Dicktionary:
grin

I now see that NL is a head quarter for Kids and Idiots!!!
In as much I don't support some of the reasons the O.P gave, getting a partner is Nice at list a good one.

Me and my Friends traveled to Amsterdam from Connecticut and we were to Travel with our bae's for this Hang out among other trips. That was not the only time I regretted not having a Girl.
Note; my guys call me Mr Fling Stone because am good in getting girls for Flings/quickies.

But at the end of every flings/quicky, I still have this emptiness in me. Chasing Clouts and Cash is not everything, we still need to love and be loved too.

GET A GOOD GIRL AND KEEP HER!!!!
I haven't found mine yet, but I hope to find one soonest.

Smh
RealFlingD!ck

May God help u to find a good girl that will love you forever and that will surport your dreams.. With ur comments.. U hit the nail on the head.. This forum is full of kids and broke ass Boys.... Most people complain of girls always been on the receiving end.. It amazed me only a fool and a broke nigga can say that... I can say it again that having a gf that truly loves you can make you work more harder..

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2020
my plate is rather filled this moment so i wont be able to have a girlfriend cheesy.even if i had a girlfriend right now i wont have time for her cheesy.
Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by orble: 9:56pm On Feb 20, 2020
helinues:
Not even epistle of reason why having money is important.

Can one date Nigerian girls without having money?

No
Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by Dybala11(m): 9:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
You're totally wrong OP.
Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by Wayne4uall(m): 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2020
COdeGenesis:
Women are distractions.If you want to move forward and forge ahead in Life, don't get yourself enlaced with any stupid girl. You would be amazed at how you would progress in Life. Besides they have nothing to offer.You end up spending all your money, time and energy on them. Better to spend all that money on my mum than one stupid girl. Rubbish.

U are right. Some girls can be a distraction but i want you to know this.. You haven't met the right girl for you.. When you meet the right girl.. You will never see her as a distraction but as a pillar...

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by mirexxx(f): 10:03pm On Feb 20, 2020
marvelous000:

grin
Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by EmpressT(f): 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
Most relationships are built on sex, sex and sex. Being single is the best as long as you aren't feeling lonely. Invest in yourself and make yourself happy, then the right person who's meant for you will walk in. Be patient, be persistent, be brave, be loving and above all be prayerful.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by Meedon: 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2020
Staying single is the best

Girls and their wahala

Is either i jo soapy or i visit a brothel

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by missyb08(f): 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
True talk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by xpmode(m): 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Living a single life is not really boring, I mean not for everyone but, some people are really the solo type but, can hangout with friends too. True one might need a girl to fill up the space, not every guy needs a gf, some guys are better off with that and sure you'll feel kinda lonely. Determination of success is usually not a call for a gf.

Strive to be a better man; Counseling, self discipline etc can play a role here

3. Confidence boost is not limited to gf but, checkout a supportive family and friends and one with charisma

You are right, when you are bored Play games if you are natural. But if you are spiritual, pray and speak in tongue
Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by matthew080: 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
Only fools will subscribe to this ,whats the benefits of am what you copy, that later erode the verginity of all your woman.
Folks kindly say know to girl friends its evil.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by Toseenlove: 10:15pm On Feb 20, 2020
Nnemuka:

You still need love In your life.

Stuuupid fake Nigerian love.....I'll rather go to Botswana or Rwanda to find love...

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by arthorjnr(m): 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Don't be deceived niggarz by those sermons up there

Real niggarrrz don't do girl friend
Real niggarrrz huzzle some dope money, drink some beer, smoke some weed And real niggarrr bang enough pussies because they see women as swimming pool
They don't give a fuckkkkk if the swimming pool have never been used
They don't give a fuckkk who have been swimming before they started swimming
They don'ton't give a fuckkkkk who will swim after they are done swimming their own
And they don't give a fuckkkkk who is even swimming with them as they are swimming
They just swim their own sharpely and move on.

When he starts with the swimming pool, forget it.
�����
Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by collinsmcmorgan(m): 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2020
Well, for my own side,
Money go make girl wey you no born call you daddy.

So, why am I looking for one when I have no money.

Bro, make money first, your life will automatically change.
You will be fresh like today's bread.
You will have excess clothes.
You will gather confidence(mora)
In short, your name will be“money talks"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 20, 2020
tohyorsih2:

Na your type dey cheat for marriage
... nah ... I won't... marriage is sacrilegious . man for don dey serious and would be prepared before I take the vow na.. after marriage no more promiscuous life.

na why I wan enjoy myself nw.. lol

this wan wey be xay na once in a Blue moon naim you dey show nl. wetin dey sup nw
Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by Toseenlove: 10:20pm On Feb 20, 2020
Meklex:
I have never had a girlfriend. Girlfriends are liabilities, they cage you and impose unnecessary conditions on you.

As a young guy, you need freedom to explore every facet of life. And when it comes to your romantic life, you can easily find a friend with benefits.

The good thing is that you can find as many as you want -without any guilt or commitment. Most girls are not to be trusted; I deflowered a girl recently, she has a boyfriend who she's denying sex.

That day, the boyfriend even sent her 5k to buy shoe. I haven't spent up to 100 naira on the said girl.
There are so many other cases like this. You don't need no girlfriend to be any of those bullshit the OP mentioned. You just need to believe in yourself and you need to be successful in your own little way.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2020
collinsmcmorgan:
Well, for my own side, Money go make girl wey you no born call you daddy.
So, why am I looking for one when I have no money. d
Bro, make money first, your life will automatically change. You will be fresh like today's bread. You will have excess clothes. You will gather confidence(mora) In short, your name will be“money talks"
... na morale. lol
Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by Toseenlove: 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
nextstep:
Single life is actually quite exciting. You get to go where you want, when you want, and meet anyone you want. You want to chill by yourself, no problem. Want to watch football? Easy. Go clubbing and you see a new chick? No worries.

Work all day and night to further your career or business? Done.

No drama-filled stories of what happened at the office, with her friends, or family.

No dependent who requires money for hair, textbook, settling lecturer, sick mother.

The benefits Is endless my niggur!!!

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
Anneka101:
I'm here to read comments. Please the guys what do you have to say ??
Silly reasoning. Been off this forum for like 2 months now or something and here's what I meet with for a welcome-crap. Nairaland please post educative and enlightening information now. Stop allowing all this crap make front page.
Ops problem is that he needs a girlfriend. So what if its a lady without much value. Its better to be alone than have such. And ftr, alone doesn't mean lonely. You're only lonely if you're not connecting positively with reality, whether alone or with another. Alone can be the greatest opportunity for self realization and development. Most girls you would find are actually going to be a setback and distraction. In fact sex will squander your cerebral resources on mere pleasure. I'm telling you the truth, you really want to see your full potentials come out, stop the sex flings, so-called relationships and divert that sexual energy to your goals. You should rather be talking of non-gender-specific valuable relationships. Meeting great minds that challenge you to improve yourself. This includes both physically and through books etc. The most impactful people in my life have actually been my fellow males who were challenging themselves to become the greatest and certain authors through their books. The average (nigerian) girlfriend of today will only come to enjoy the fruit of that. I know there are such ladies that can contribute towards your development(the nigerian economy and environment has cut down the number though). If you find them, good. But you can't wait to find them before you start doing the needful. Plus, the only woman that you really should invest in is the one you will surely wed.
Same goes for you I quoted miss, apply the principle to males.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by Jman06(m): 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
Honestly, that first and second points are very true.

Having a girl you love can actually push a guy to work harder to become a better man.
I have many instances of that around me.

I've always told my guys that from the age of 18years, I'll encourage my sons to get girlfriends. Many won't understand, but I know better.
Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2020
xpmode:

You are right, when you are bored Play games if you are natural. But if you are spiritual, pray and speak in tongue
Yea but, that weird feelings when you see guys and girls paired up in public cry
Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by ZooOga: 10:39pm On Feb 20, 2020
Supersymetry:
Better go and buy a robot,
nd look for AI software friend

big boy mike is ahead of the curve on dat technology! grin

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by Toseenlove: 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
Anonymousness22:
Girlfriend cry cry Never going into relationships again. My present girl sef, I just wish she can just let go and let us be ordinary friends. I'm tired of all the theatrics.

Lol very hilarious..... Baba won Jakpa hakhakhaak....

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by biddostandard: 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2020
EmpressT:
Most relationships are built on sex, sex and sex. Being single is the best as long as you aren't feeling lonely. Invest in yourself and make yourself happy, then the right person who's meant for you will walk in. Be patient, be persistent, be brave, be loving and above all be prayerful.
nice write up
Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by Toseenlove: 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2020
ZooOga:

Big boy mike is ahead of the curve on dat technology! grin

The only Ladies that won't cheat on you, Ladies have their own Version too. Everybody will be alright last last.....
Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by biddostandard: 10:46pm On Feb 20, 2020
mirexxx:
grin
you like to dey shine teeth
Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by jdzarrus99: 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
[/quote][quote author=Jman06 post=86823465]Honestly, that first and second points are very true.

Having a girl you love can actually push a guy to work harder to become a better man.
I have many instances of that around me.

I've always told my guys that from the age of 18years, I'll encourage my sons to get girlfriends. Many won't understand, but I know better.

You may have ur reasons but lemme also remind you that it is far better u teach ur Son to be independent first before that ur reason(s) is established.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Having A Girlfriend Is Good For You . by Jman06(m): 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
jdzarrus99:

You may have ur reasons but lemme also remind you that it is far better u teach ur Son to be independent first before that ur reason(s) is established.
Surely I will teach him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Hawks In The Market As Her Fiance Patronizes Her In Pre-Wedding Photos / Major Sex Scandals That Rocked Nigeria / #shortsexstory!!!! How I Take Knack Mama Peace...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.