Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,577 members, 7,816,424 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA (16840 Views)

Attack On NDA Not By Bandits- Vanguard Editorial / $500m Loan: No Plan To Take Over Nigeria’s Sovereign Right — China / Ochereome Nnanna: "Yorubas Are Sophisticated Morons"- Vanguard Editorial Chairma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA by Tunex252(m): 5:10pm On Feb 17, 2020
Damn niggarrrrr
NTA was shit
My dad won't let me the channel because of this NTA news sh!t and almost all their news are in favour of the opposite party
Re: Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
500million DOLLARS! What the heck? Is competing with. CNN the problem of Nigeria right now? Is Nigeria cursed? Why do we have so many brainless ídiots as leaders

7 Likes

Re: Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA by simhosting: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
cool cool
Re: Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
Zoo country cheesy
Re: Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA by Homiesjinxbank: 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
Thanks to APC, Naija don owe plenty countries better money.. wetin happen to the recovered loots self??

2 Likes

Re: Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA by Dollabiz: 5:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
Oh
Re: Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA by Coldie(m): 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
If u steal Nigeria's personnal money its bad.

But when u borrow money and then steal the borrowed money that's worst.

7 Likes

Re: Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
Coldie:
If u steal Nigeria's personnal money its bad.

But when u borrow money and then steal the borrowed money that's worst.

Real talk!I don't know what is worse stealing recovered looted funds or stealing borrowed funds from foreign banks. They will be leaving in 2023, so they don't care. The next administration will be saddled with paying back the debt with interest.

1 Like

Re: Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA by Gbet1914: 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
See details below....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA by bizhop01: 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
NTA the platform of propagandas, nothing good about them.

2 Likes

Re: Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA by Toscarel: 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
barawos they've come with another reason yo loot Nigeria silly, they are even borrowing , I mean these guys are taking turn to rape Nigeria bloody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA by Awe4luv(m): 5:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
pls I need scriptures that can be used to support prayers when asking God for something......

1 Like

Re: Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA by apache4: 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
How do I come out of Cultism after Killing so Many ?+?
Re: Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA by Dokezie(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
Re: Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA by Coldie(m): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Real talk!I don't know what is worse stealing recovered looted funds or stealing borrowed funds from foreign banks. They will be leaving in 2023, so they don't care. The next administration will be saddled with paying back the debt with interest.
Pure Wickedness

1 Like

Re: Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA by Ikechukwuezeh94: 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
This reminds me of digital switch over,I wonder how much was squandered on the upgrade.Cnn was founded in 1980,BBC was founded in 1920s and I think they are both private media outlets so I don't think there is any need for competition.americans never invested this much in their respective media outlets, its a gradual process.

1 Like

Re: Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 17, 2020
So that you can loot it ehhn. If you like buy house and Benz on loan you will pay for it by yourself dipshit. How will you borrow money then loot it? Chai human beings can be terribly wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA by keleman992000(m): 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2020
it is obvious that we entered one chance. just like the editor puts it an outfit of propaganda of the FG and it will remain so. if you like put all the money in the world into it.

1 Like

Re: Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA by shiwex: 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
But wait a minute....did the American Government give CNN money at all........i don't think so, they raise their own funds themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA by allthingsgood: 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
I dont get this, vanguard now a wailer undecided
Re: Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
mascot87:
Na thief this people be. Imagine $500m to upgrade NTA which would eventually still look like OSRC for ondo state.... Smh

Remember to stay away from SOKOLOAN

Re: Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA by NigeriaBam: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
Another way to pack Money

1 Like

Re: Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA by edoairways: 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ikechukwuezeh94:
This reminds me of digital switch over,I wonder how much was squandered on the upgrade.Cnn was founded in 1980,BBC was founded in 1920s and I think they are both private media outlets so I don't think there is any need for competition.americans never invested this much in their respective media outlets, its a gradual process.
Yeah
Re: Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 17, 2020
Toscarel:
barawos they've come with another reason yo loot Nigeria silly, they are even borrowing , I mean these guys are taking turn to rape Nigeria bloody
That is the most painful part- borrowing money from foreign banks to loot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA by Emmizofficial: 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2020
Abeg which light we wan use watch NTA CNN. People that thinks with their yanch. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
has been relegated to only topics about boko haram and fulani herdsmen where he can scream children of hate...come and help us defend Buhari's mouthpiece nah...how a government can at this time decide to borrow such an amount for such a useless project baffles me...how do you think such money will be spent?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
Stupid leaders.

A very good example of how wasteful Nigerian leaders can be with public funds.

$500 million of money you don't even have. Being proud in poverty and emptiness..

You want to compete with CNN which is not even govt owned like NTA.

That's lie MuhamMAD vision of a developed Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA by uchelouis45(m): 6:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
mascot87:
Na thief this people be. Imagine $500m to upgrade NTA which would eventually still look like OSRC for ondo state.... Smh

Remember to stay away from SOKOLOAN
What's up with Sokoloan? Are they unreliable?
Re: Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
Openbusiness:
They are already plotting how to embezzle money finish before their regime ends in 2023. $500m oiiinnn, they will chop it, dictator buhari regime is not doing well cheesy

Is Major General Buhary actually a dictator ?

Re: Vanguard Editorial Rejects $500m Loan For NTA by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
With all the abacha loot being recovered and the yams that are recovered from past politicians, where is the money and what is it being used for. I thought CNN belongs to Ted Runner. A private investor so why NTA is doing this by comparing to be on that level? this is all joke.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Or Labour Party Presidency, A Threat To Nigeria's Unity - Harry Ariko / What Has Jonathan's Administration Achieved In One Year? / Read APC Lagos State Gubernatorial Candidate Akinwunmi Ambodes Manifesto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.