Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

The Sexuality Of The Man In Your Life...and The "Side Chick" Syndrome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Sexuality Of The Man In Your Life...and The "Side Chick" Syndrome (593 Views)

The Sexuality Of Life / Before You Get Married, Be Very Sure Of The Sexuality Of Your Partner / The Sexuality Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sexuality Of The Man In Your Life...and The "Side Chick" Syndrome by Bobmaintain: 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
Please Read This To The End If You Have A Man In Your Life Either As a Boyfriend, Husband, Son or Father...

Let's read 1st Kings 1 verse 1-4.... "King David grew old. The years had caught up with him. Even though they piled blankets on him, he couldn’t keep WARM. So his servants said to him, “We’re going to get a young virgin for our master the king to be at his side and look after him; she’ll get in bed with you and arouse our master the king.” So they searched the country of Israel for the most ravishing girl they could find; they found Abishag the Shunammite and brought her to the king. The girl was stunningly beautiful; she stayed at his side and looked after the king, but the king did not have sex with her."

The story above reveals 3 truths about the sexuality of every Male....

1) Blankets Don't Keep Men Warm...
A teddy � bear, warm blankets and good pillows can keep a woman warm for the night, but not the man. The man needs someone with flesh and blood to keep him warm.
A man's first need from his woman is WARMTH.... The man's configuration makes him a cold beast without the warmth of a woman.... That's why as mother to a male child or wife to a man, you need to be intentional about his need of your PRESENCE. When you are not present, it is natural to the 'UNRENEWED MAN' to look for warmth elsewhere. And an intentional Male will be conscious of this need and fill their consciousness with the PRESENCE of the Holy Spirit until their Eve manifests. A blanket couldn't keep David warm, it won't also keep the man in your life warm. Stop advising your man to cover himself with blankets when he sings Flavor's 'OYI n'atum o' to you over the phone. Tell him that you will soon come to give his soul warmth - because it is a need.

2) David Had A Side Chick But.... �.
Please calm down. I am not saying what you are thinking �. But read the second verse very well and you will realize that the chick they got for David had one assignment - to stay by his SIDE. A chick who stays by the side of a king is called a Side Chick �.....
Ok...I just wanted to make you laugh but let's face a deep truth in that passage. There will always be another woman standing at the side of your King � and it doesn't mean that your king is having sex with her. Deal with this truth.... Embrace it.... If you fight it, you will live a frustrated life.
And to brothers, stop having sex with the woman God placed by your side.... In the Scripture we read, it was recorded that David didn't have sex with the woman who brought warmth to the last phase of his life.
To sisters, the woman your husband is having sex with is not his 'Side Chick' ☺..... I bet you on that... Remember that the word side chick means something different in this post... In this post, We use the word Side Chick in a POSITIVE context to mean the sister God placed at the side of your king to provide what you may not be able to provide at that particular period in time - besides Sex. Personally, I have drawn emotional support, spiritual support and even financial support from unique sisters God placed in my life and several times, world people thought I was having sex with them but they were wrong. The ones the man would have sex with will not be by his SIDE... they are usually out of view.... ☺. You don't see them on his phone's contact list.... They are usually invisible. They are the INVISIBLE CHICKS �... They could be around you yet INVISIBLE in your CONSCIOUSNESS because they are not the ones you can suspect. Do you understand? This is why I usually advise women not to fight anyone they consider a side chick.... Calm down. The real person is not a side chick, they are invisible.
David had many concubines but the visible Chick by his Side wasn't one of them.... Let this sink.
REMEMBER, there will always be another woman beside every King.... Except you are not dating, married to or raising a King �. But don't let it bother you. It's the nature of the Alpha male.

3). Men Are Aroused By Women, but committed to Wives...
The girl they got for David was a professional seductress and the King's servants made it clear that her job was to AROUSE the king, not to become the Queen. There's a difference.
Make peace with this truth - while you are married to him or dating him, several other women will be sent by circumstances to arouse your king sexually. It could be the nurse taking care of him in his sick bed or the secretary assisting him in his office. But a real queen will never let the presence of a seductress threaten her peace.... You are his Queen, not a seductress. Don't even change your nature to look like the seductress..... Unfortunately, even some pastors teaches that you can keep your man from cheating by becoming his seductress.... My sister, na lie..... Your king cheats out of CURIOSITY and QUEST FOR SELF VALIDATION, not because of the seduction of the Seductress. That's why he cheats with people who are not even as beautiful or hot like you because it's not about the seduction, it's about his curiosity.
The woman David snatched from her husband wasn't a seductress, but he was curious to KNOW her hence he couldn't help but peep into her bathroom from his balcony. That's curiosity, not seduction. Men cheat because of curiosity, not because of seduction unless the seductress first aroused their curiosity. Do you understand?

If you understand these three truths, you will REST when others are calling their men dogs... You won't stab your husband to death because you understand his nature better. You will help him become a better person instead of condemning him when he falls.

Please share this with #EveryWoman and Every Man.

Maranatha.

(c) Charles_Awuzie_2020

Re: The Sexuality Of The Man In Your Life...and The "Side Chick" Syndrome by Bobmaintain: 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lalasticlala

Dominique

Let's get a wider view on this... smiley grin
Re: The Sexuality Of The Man In Your Life...and The "Side Chick" Syndrome by Saintmary(f): 6:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
Rubbish
Re: The Sexuality Of The Man In Your Life...and The "Side Chick" Syndrome by Kemight15: 6:59pm On Feb 17, 2020
Very senseless post

2 Likes

Re: The Sexuality Of The Man In Your Life...and The "Side Chick" Syndrome by Maysdevices(f): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2023
Bobmaintain.

I would like you to Google David and his women first before you read my reply.

Read through the articles, don’t take my word for it. See for yourself how multiple women destroyed David’s relationship with God. See for yourself how you used the wrongest example to justify the gross selfishness of men.

Don’t just Google him, Google all the kings of God and read how women both sexual and non sexual destroyed their relationships with God.

I will advise you as a sister because I know where you are coming from; however you are playing with FIRE. What you are describing is unnatural and not in the original plan of creation, this has led many men to HELL. Are you a Christian or a Philistine keeping the laws of the Old Testament. God was not foolish when came down in the form of Jesus Christ and asked men to keep to one woman. That was the original plan before the devil came and turned everything upside down.

The reason God allowed men to have multiple wives is because the Devil was in charge before he came in the form of Jesus.

Why was it said that David had to repent of his sin at his deathbed? What were the sins he committed?

BE VERY CAREFUL. WOMEN ARE NOT AS YOU SEE THEM.

Do you know that as God was blessing Abraham, he told him that his descendants the Israelites will wander for multiple years in a land that is not their own? Have you wondered why God would place a curse at the same time that as he was blessing? It was not a curse but a prediction of what will happen in future because of the consequences of Adam and Eve not sticking to the original plan of God.

David
Solomon his son
Abraham
Jacob

The only men that lived peaceful lives where the ones who stayed away from women!

Several men of God had their generations after them in serious problems because of the effects of their polygamy. The children of David caused him great pains till the end of his life. No one caused greater pain to the people of God than his chosen son which he had from the wife he stole from another man, Solomon!

You are using David that has kid Solomon literally started the problems which the Israelites faced by marrying a thousand wives. Most of who led him away from God, including Jezebel! This is in line with the prophecy Abraham heard about his people!

Do not be deceived, very few men are kings or have the dispensation of kings. Even those that did lived very troubled lives because of the presence of multiple women in their lives. Do you really think you can keep women around you and not sleep with them? You must think the devil is sleeping.

Just see how you have twisted the word of God! Do you think want the life David or Solomon lived? You are playing with fire!

(1) (Reply)

I am always Hot / Weirdest Image You Can Ever See In 2020 (photo) / Please Guys I Need Your Advice ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.