Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

What Are The Natural Ways To Stop Your Breast From Sagging - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Natural Ways To Stop Your Breast From Sagging (621 Views)

How Can I Prevent My Breast From Sagging After Breastfeeding? / “ladies Stop Been Stingy And Allow Guys To Suck Your Breast” – Nigerian Lady / How To Prevent A Boob From Sagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Natural Ways To Stop Your Breast From Sagging by Wearabletech: 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
Hmmmn

*Natural ways to stop your breast from sagging*

��������

Read, comment, like and share♥️

Is your bosom suffering from low self-esteem? Maybe or maybe not!

Yet, as a woman with an amazing bosom, without being told, you are the envy of the whole town. Having an astonishing breast is something all women love, irrespective of the size or shape.

It accentuates your beauty, as you may have noticed most guys can’t keep their eyes off a woman’s chest, be it real or an effigy.

They are your assets and selling point; it gives the final touch to any fashion in your wardrobe. Besides, you’re more likely to appear curvier when you have beautiful breast.

Without a doubt, your breast is one of your most attractive features as a woman. Little wonder the fear of a sagging breast is the beginning of wisdom to some women and men alike.

Nevertheless, a lot of myths about a sagging breast exist. News of exclusive breastfeeding could be depressing to some.

The popular belief is that breastfeeding causes a sagging breast. Some women want to know if wearing or not wearing a bra can cause a sagging breast.

Just like any part of the human body that falls into the ‘private parts’ category, there are a lot of myths deluding the facts about your breasts. And you might feel uncomfortable talking about your privacy.

Therefore, just like others, you may be ignorant and totally unprepared for the changes that await your boobs as you grow older.

Get juicer health info for free�

As your SmartNurse��‍⚕

Click the link below��

https://smaartcollections.com/sagging-breast/

1 Share

Re: What Are The Natural Ways To Stop Your Breast From Sagging by Catchfirez: 4:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
Stop deception. You can't stops breast from sagging.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Natural Ways To Stop Your Breast From Sagging by Wearabletech: 4:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lol. Go through the link and understand the post. Yes, it's possible to limit the effect of pregnancy and menopause on the breast not totally stopping
Catchfirez:
Stop deception. You can't stops breast from sagging.
Re: What Are The Natural Ways To Stop Your Breast From Sagging by ChaoHendrix: 5:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
If this is true then I guess there should also be a natural way to stop one from dying

1 Like

Re: What Are The Natural Ways To Stop Your Breast From Sagging by Wearabletech: 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
Lol. Just Google, you'll be surprised
ChaoHendrix:
If this is true then I guess there should also be a natural way to stop one from dying

(1) (Reply)

I Was Joking When I Said I Like 12, 13 And 14-year-old Girls – Nigerian Man Say / Name One Thing In This Picture And Win 5k / Drop A Strong Poetic Line Or Just Blow Grammar And Leave !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.