Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters (59709 Views)

Osun PDP Members Protest, Accuse Gov Makinde Of Interference In Party Affairs / Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls / Stop Lying To Nigerians On Security Matters, Saraki Tells Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Opeyemi4real(m): 5:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
It is finished. As many that that voted for this idiot, God punish your generation.
Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Cocolatti(m): 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2020
Abba Kyari is the De facto President of Nigeria. So the Defense Minister should stop complaining. Even Bubu the Zombie President gave a directive that you must go through Kyari if you have any business with the President.

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by allthingsgood: 5:33pm On Feb 17, 2020
DCmonster:
Lmao!!! Abba kyari is the dictator, while Buhari is the democratically rigged-elected president.

You will still be faceless in 2023 when bubu comes back the 3rd time grin grin
Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
Heh. Nonsense blame game that is one of we Africans' problems fix the problem first instead of looking for who to blast.
Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by IloveToMess: 5:34pm On Feb 17, 2020
CarlosTheJackal:
SW leaders fought to elect Buhari I'm 2019 but the Northern cabals who were silent all through the election are now ruling Nigeria by proxy

You shouldn't be surprised, SW people from A to Z are all slaves and answerable to the North...
Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by keleman992000(m): 5:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
The NSA should be informed not to shake this table.
Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Fa44me: 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2020
We all knew there's no president in Nigeria except Abba kyari. If we have president, why will ministers be asked to pass any information through Abba kyari. Since you know the secret and you decide to keep it, be taking directives from him. But remember, one day, the secret that has put us into problem in this country will be revealed and those who had hand in it will be disgraced in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
Hero10001:
Na today?
shebi Aisha don talk am tire say na Abba and mamman dey run the show for baba vegetable.
Laff wan kill me. gringringrin
Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by emmaitive(m): 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
hmm
Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Jerrick(m): 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
Commanderinpips:

Are you sure you know what you just type. Please read well before you comment so you don't expose your ignorance.
Mr. Exposure I don type am already, enlighten me pls, what am I missing
Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
IloveToMess:

You shouldn't be surprised, SW people from A to Z are all slaves and answerable to the North...
Stop this tribal bashing and pointing of dirty accusing fingers.

2 Likes

Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 17, 2020
plainol:
Buharideens will not like this.
LMAO...like . If he was asked to defend this I wonder how he will go about it.
1. He could Call it false news from the children of hate.
That's the only one I could think of...lol...if Buhari's own puppets are fighting in public like this but a man still feels the need to defend him it's beyong funny...his wife talked about a cabal, now this again. And he believe Buhari is competent. Why would a sitting president permit another man to preside over a meeting with the Security chiefs of a nation? Isn't there something wrong somewhere? Anyway as usual my good friend will be silent here and then he will blame it on pdp as usual...see how his own Buhari is making him look stupid on NL...oya scream mods!!! LMAO...

2 Likes

Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Switruth: 5:39pm On Feb 17, 2020
It’s either fake news or will be denied. Take it or leave it.
Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
Good job. NSA with balls

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Indispensable85(m): 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
See them!
Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by dederocs(m): 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
No wonder boko haram seems to be coming back strong, these people are evil.

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by ikaboy: 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
Am beginning to believe that this Buhari is from Sudan

2 Likes

Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
what do you expect from someone acting as the President of the country......you get failures!
Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by BILLGAR(m): 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
my pain in all this is that poor Nigerians on the street will suffer more from this brohaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by McEnzii: 5:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
Jerrick:
Mad o... Una see say Nigeria don mad finish? Person wey dey work wey dey catch kidnappers anyhow is now interferring in National security matters?? grin
We sha hate anything called development

There are two different types of Abba Kyari in Nigeria

The police one and
The presidency one..
Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Bimpe29: 5:47pm On Feb 17, 2020
Everything about Buhari is mind boggling.
Can you imagine that unilateral action of Abba Kyari?
PMB is morally and intellectually deficient and incapacitated to steer the ship of this country.

3 Likes

Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Realadey(m): 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
I've said it times without number,that this vulture wouldn't stop until he destroys the remaining people in the land. How will Kyari be presiding over security meeting,not even the elected vice president of Nigeria.

Mr Buhari now I know u are so dull,for leaving the fate of the people in the hand of that nonentity.

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Jerrick(m): 5:53pm On Feb 17, 2020
McEnzii:

There are two different types of Abba Kyari in Nigeria

The police one and
The presidency one..
oh okay. Thanks for the info
Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Sylraph1: 5:54pm On Feb 17, 2020
What about our Vice president,OSIBANJO?
Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Yoighaman(m): 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
Hope the NSA wrote his resignation letter before this audacious move?

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Purifychy(f): 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
Let there be no peace in their camp.

Ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Kulas: 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
May Confusion continue to be in all their camps.

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Sirjamo: 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
femolii:
Including zik.
Zik was licking Tafa Balewa's black balls like ice cream

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Kulas: 6:04pm On Feb 17, 2020
I will like to see the comments of my Yoruba brethren that voted for this confused government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier & Girlfriend Who Supply Ammunition, Uniform To Bandits Caught In Zamfara / Photos Of "Obidients In Diaspora" Returning Home To Vote For Peter Obi / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.