Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters (59708 Views)

Osun PDP Members Protest, Accuse Gov Makinde Of Interference In Party Affairs / Babagana Monguno: What We Will Do If Anyone Disrupts Anambra Polls / Stop Lying To Nigerians On Security Matters, Saraki Tells Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by odonkoro: 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
Since we have a President that seems not to know anything happening around him, why should Abba Kyari, not act for him.

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Mozegee: 6:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
Who ever think that buhari is in charge of his govt,is really waisting his time.Look at his chief of staff,taken decision meant for the president.who ever believe that this country under the regime of buhari will be better, is waisting his precious time.Look at Garba Shehu saying the increase in insecurity by bokoharam is been caused by libyan pple.They are good in blaming,shame on ds government.

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
That's a different Abba Kyari.
Jerrick:
Mad o... Una see say Nigeria don mad finish? Person wey dey work wey dey catch kidnappers anyhow is now interferring in National security matters?? grin
We sha hate anything called development
Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by kokomilala(m): 6:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
Who gives a damn? It's a doggy world.It's now a dog fight.Dog eats dog in the end.Nigerians will circle like vultures and watch as they tear one another to pieces.
Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Opeyemi007: 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2020
There are two Abba Kyaris; One is a DCP for IRT Squad, the other is the chief of staff
Jerrick:
Mr. Exposure I don type am already, enlighten me pls, what am I missing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Soulsymbol99: 6:11pm On Feb 17, 2020
This will be 2 our advantage
Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by ABINTUK(m): 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2020
sassysure:
Abba kyari has been the de-facto president from day one.
Even osibanjo takes directive from him.

We will know more about this man after Buhari's tenure.

Example below
Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by ukahrawah: 6:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
That's what happens when you claim you're working with those you know. This govt has staged to destroy itself.
Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Destroyerofyeeb: 6:24pm On Feb 17, 2020
Yamrees forget Nnamdi azikiwe was the greatest fulani slave that first betrayed the south. Stupid people
femolii:
Including zik.

3 Likes

Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by ogaemma: 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
Abba Kyari the El Mustapha of this regime. I pity that guy who argues about Osibanjo taking orders from him, Osibanjo not only takes orders from him Osibanjo fears him.
Soon we will all know who is truly in charge.

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by 9gerian: 6:25pm On Feb 17, 2020
When it was 2019 election time, they took a noticeable step backwards to allow their foot soldiers (Southern collaborators) do the job of returning PMB as President.

CarlosTheJackal:
SW leaders fought to elect Buhari I'm 2019 but the Northern cabals who were silent all through the election are now ruling Nigeria by proxy

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Izongdave(m): 6:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
Who's concerned?
Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
The man at the top lacks capacity..

Imagine a secretary being in-charge of service chiefs.

Smh.

Illiterate Nigerians keep reinforcing FAILURE.

Ode people.

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by maxzzo1(m): 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
E don set oooo

Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by SenecaTheYonger: 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2020
Chief of staff Abba Kyari is a businessman (according to Wikipedia) and he's in charge of Nigerians national Security? how does something like this even happen?

it all makes sense now. this man is making crazy amount of money from Nigerians in security and he is using his business knowledge to do it.
Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by teejet: 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
Na today?

Next!
Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by thugthang(m): 6:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
Jerrick:
Mad o... Una see say Nigeria don mad finish? Person wey dey work wey dey catch kidnappers anyhow is now interferring in National security matters?? grin
that's not the Abba Kyari they are referring to.
Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
Yamrees forget Nnamdi azikiwe was the greatest fulani slave that first betrayed the south. Stupid people

yamrees

i kinda like that word cheesy
Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 17, 2020
Who says it's Buhari in power? The man is busy attending to his health. He would soon travel to the uk again for medical treatment.

All those press statements credited to Buhari were false

They were prepared by Kyari, daura and his lying crew. When you heard that Buhari condemned boko haram's attack on Nigerians, buhari congratulated bla bla bla...all were prepared by his press crew...garba sehu, ogbeni adesina and co and not Buhari. In fact, he doesn't even know most of the things happening in Nigeria. I've always said this and the revelation I just read on this thread has vindicated me. Anytime Buhari reacts to and event, I easily know. His usual words are as below:

A fight against boko haram is a fight against the north.

Their monkey and baboon would be soaked in blood.

Anyone who rigs election or snatches ballot boxes does so at the expense of his/her life...

His recent statement on katsina attack didn't come to me as a surprise because when Buhari actually speaks, I can easily decode .
Recently, bandits killed scores in a katsina village and Buhari said...those bandits struck as a result of the attack meted out to them earlier on by the community...that's Buhari's usual talk and not all the sympathies and empathies as put together by his lying crew most times...what a leader!

7 Likes

Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 17, 2020
Racoon:
No wonder the presidency & service chiefs themselves have all been giving silly excuses why the frenzy should remain.Believe me, they're still profiting from the so called insurgency.
Boko Haram was their creation, they need it to continue siphoning funds.

How people believe Buhari is a man of integrity is still beyond comprehension.

A so-called man of integrity surrounded himself with known crooks and people still believe he is clean.

Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Enemyofpeace: 6:57pm On Feb 17, 2020
This is a very good news. Our God is alive. No peace for the wicked. Las las this government must fall insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by telleyway: 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
Let me come and be going before lair Muhammad will start saying Mongono was sponsored by PDP.

Enemies of our country will be delt with one after another

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Enemyofpeace: 6:58pm On Feb 17, 2020
Jerrick:
shut the fok up if you don't understand the story
Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by mcjohny(m): 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2020
Nnamdi KANU talk am ooh
Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by klax(m): 7:05pm On Feb 17, 2020
plainol:
Buharideens will not like this.

Those lost human won't like this Mangono or Mongolia man. They are lost physically, spiritually and mentally.

1 Like

Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Neoteny(m): 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2020
Wow

God help us all from the house of clowns in Abuja
Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by mamatwiny(f): 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
crownwealth:
They should FIGHT TO DEATH!
Haaa. U wicked ooo, if they fight to death, then bokoharam might enter your state.
Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by zakir007(m): 7:16pm On Feb 17, 2020
Jerrick:
Abba kyari of SARS is different from Abba kyari (chief of staff)

2 Likes

Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by crownwealth: 7:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
mamatwiny:

Haaa. U wicked ooo, if they fight to death, then bokoharam might enter your state.

Are they the soldiers fighting the real Boko Haram?
Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by wingmanIII: 7:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
femolii:
Including zik.
Zik is long dead. Are you that ignorant?
Re: Babagana Monguno Accuses Abba Kyari Of Interference On National Security Matters by Jerrick(m): 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
shut the fok up if you don't understand the story
if your brain is working normally, you won't transfer your frustration on me. I've been quoted like a billion times before yours. Now you shut the F up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier & Girlfriend Who Supply Ammunition, Uniform To Bandits Caught In Zamfara / Soldiers Repel Boko Haram Attack In Borno, Scores Killed / Junaid Mohammed To Presidency: Stop Lying To Nigerians About Buhari's Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.