Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Tier 4 Visa Refusal - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tier 4 Visa Refusal (793 Views)

Church Halts Couple’s Wedding Over Groom’s Refusal To Remove Designer Shoes / Uk Visa Tier 4 Student Refusal / Uk Visa Refusal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tier 4 Visa Refusal by miz2leke: 6:00am On Dec 16, 2010
Hi all,
I ve been reading you comments here so im hoping someone could help with my situation. My visa application has been refused on the ground that the documents i submitted as evidence of mentainance fund was older than 28days ( i did include internet print out with my details and bank logo on it which was not considered at all) and that the fact that I have not attended university in the last six month meant i did not qualify for reduced mentainance fund on which i based my application. I must admit i got that section wrong cos i thought i was established after 6yrs. I am on post work visa and trying to switch to tier 4. I have been in the country for 6years and i completed my undergraduate studies in the UK without recourse to public fund. I have been given 10days to appeal from the date of my refusal notice which was dated 11dec 2010 and i only received the letter on the 15th of Dec. After reading alot of comments here I am considering reapply instead with fresh evidence but my visa as expired already. I have paid half of my tuition fee (£5,500)and i do not want to lose that and i have a 9month pregnant girlfriend who is British and willing to help, otherwise i would happily pack my stuffs in January and head back home. what should i do.
Is it possible to start the appeal process and then make a fresh application even though my Visa as expired and if so how do i go about it?? Your help will be highly appreciated.
Looking forward to your comments.
Kind regards
Lekside

(1) (Reply)

------------warning---------- Warning------------ Warning--------------- / Certified Pre Owned 2009 Toyota Corolla For Sale / Post Utme Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.