Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,448 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

Uk Visa Tier 4 Student Refusal - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Uk Visa Tier 4 Student Refusal (2916 Views)

Church Halts Couple’s Wedding Over Groom’s Refusal To Remove Designer Shoes / Tier 4 Visa Refusal / Uk Visa Refusal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uk Visa Tier 4 Student Refusal by paps08: 3:28pm On Aug 18, 2011
ive applied for uk student visa last august 10, 2011 ang got the result after 4 working days which refused me from entering uk and granting a visa due to the following grounds ,

I got 30 points in visa letter/cas

unfortunately 0 for maintenance funds.

eco ccommented that :

you have provided a bank statement and book from producers rural banking corporation-phil branch

annex 3 of the tier 4 policy guidance states "we may want to check the supporting documents an applicants sends with his application , therefore he must ensure that all evidence comes from a source that can be clearly identified and that it can be independently confirmed as being genuine . the tier 4 policy guidelines also states that uf we cannot verify that the documents are genuine or false , we will ignore it as evidence for scoring points . if the applicants has sent other specified documents as evidence for scoring the relevant points , we will consider these are normal , if the applicants has not sent any otther docs , we will givenzero point in that area

we have attempted to verify the supporting documents detailed above but have been unable to do so and n the absence of any other verifiable documentation to support your claim for 10 I am required under guidance to award zero point .

I have submitted original passbook and online transaction with certification from the bank that i have sufficient funds ,

below are my questions and pls advise

1. is rural banking no longer acknowledged to gain some points ,
2. what do i have to submit in my maintenance funds to mak it as genuine in their perspective
3. do i have to reapply or appeal ? my study is about to start in sept 09. m running out of tym
4. pls advise on their interpretation on thier comment,

Many thanks

hope to hear from u soon all

I acknowledged and appreciate your response and advise

joseph
Re: Uk Visa Tier 4 Student Refusal by obowunmi(m): 3:32pm On Aug 18, 2011
It probably all boils down to the simple fact that you don't have money to sponsor you going to school in the U.K.
Re: Uk Visa Tier 4 Student Refusal by pato405(m): 10:43pm On Aug 20, 2011
hi, under the new tier 4 policy, it may be difficult appealing however, u may re-apply. try as much as possible when re-applying to include sufficient supporting documents (and also try to include a statement explaining your documents, funds paid to the uni so far, bank balance converted with oanda prevailing rate - u can c dis at oanda website: www.oanda.com.) get an original statement of account from one of the 13 leading banks, endorsed with their stamp. the money must be enough to cover al living expenses for 9months at leat in the Uk and outstanding payments of tuition.

hop that helps.

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Facts/Things That Happens In Nigeria / Describe All The World's Problems In One World / 10 Need-to-know Survival Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.