Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

------------warning---------- Warning------------ Warning--------------- - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ------------warning---------- Warning------------ Warning--------------- (795 Views)

Warning Warning Warning Sexkills Message For You Warning Warning / Warning! Warning!! Warning!!! / Warning! Warning! Seasonal Warning, Please Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

------------warning---------- Warning------------ Warning--------------- by davidayo: 8:24am On Jan 04, 2011
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU LAGOSIANS AND SOME UNAFFECTED STATES THAT YOU NEED TO BE CAREFUL OF THE THINGS YOU SEE TO BE SUSPICIOUS I.E EXPLOSSIVES. IT COMES IN DIFFERENT FORMS. AND THE MOST LIKELY EXPLOSSIVES USED BY THESE RECENT BOMBERS IS THE PHOSPHORUS BOMBS COS ITS UNSTABLE AND CAN BE TIMED IF EXPOSED TO AIR. I WISH I COULD EXPLAIN BETTER ON THE EFFECTS OF PHOSPHORUS BOMBS. ANOTHER LIKELY BOMB THEY WILL WANT TO USE IS (TNT) ALSO, SINCE IT MAY BE DIFFICULT TO IMPORT BOMBS TO THE COUNTRY IT IS DIFFICULT TO GET SOFISTICATED ONES. AND IF ITS IN ANY WAY INPORTED, IT COMES IN DIFFERENT FORMS. ( BATTERY SHAPED, SOME HAVE MAGNETIC SURFACE, SOME ARE CALLED (EFP) COMMONLY USED IN IRAQ BY THE MILITANTS. BOMBS CAN BE MADE LOCALLY AND THERE ARE READY AVAILABLE MATERIALS FOR THEM HERE IN THE COUNTRY. SO PLS, BE CAREFUL EVEN THOSE PLANTING THESE BOMBS DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT, NEITHER DO THEY KNOW ITS EFFECTS ALL THEY KNOW IS THAT IT GIVES A SOUND. ANOTHER WAY OF BEING SUSPICIOUS OF THESE PEOPLE IS SINCE THESE BOMBS CANNOT BE EXPOSED TO SUNLIGHT AND AT MOST TIMES SHOULD BE CARRIED WITH CARE THEREFORE, THE BEST TIME THEY CARRY IT IS AT NIGHT AND IN CROWED PLACES. I WISH I COULD EXPLAIN BETTER. MY ADVISE TO YOU ALL IS THAT YOU ALL BE CAREFUL, WATCHFUL AND PRAYERFUL FOR THE DAYS ARE EVIL. NB. PLS LET NO ONE TRAK ME AM AM JUST PASSING A MESSAGE. AND AM NOT A THREAT ABEG OOOO. AND IF NA DEM ISLAMIC FANATICOS ONE ATTK ME DEM GO MIT ME WELA, COS I GO TRUN DEM TO MINCED MEAT.
Re: ------------warning---------- Warning------------ Warning--------------- by davidayo: 8:56am On Jan 04, 2011
would luv to expantiate more on TNT. one of the most available materials used for making these powerful explossive is (C) for secirity reasons i will not give full details on it. TNT (Trinit, ) if any one know how they prepare ogogoro then the peson should know what am talking bout but in a more sofisticated brocess. if you use the ogogoro process, you get benzine i will not explain to you on the final stage. cos at the final stage, any mistake and u are in hell. but for more info, surf the net. (you are on your own) these info is for ma Xtian bro not for those mad (isla-misc fanaticos). cos as i dey here so, i dey ves.
Re: ------------warning---------- Warning------------ Warning--------------- by thweraja10: 9:19am On Jan 04, 2011
And also be careful of people carrying bags, And the Lagos state Government should beware cos if they ever want to attack Lagos. BRT will be their first shot. So incase you see any stranger with bags either in the day time or night beware, Run for lives
Re: ------------warning---------- Warning------------ Warning--------------- by Carolece(f): 5:22pm On Jan 04, 2011
thweraja10:

And also be careful of people carrying bags, And the Lagos state Government should beware cos if they ever want to attack Lagos. BRT will be their first shot. So incase you see any stranger with bags either in the day time or night beware, Run for lives
This is very funny grin grin
Re: ------------warning---------- Warning------------ Warning--------------- by bonetalk(m): 11:09pm On Jan 06, 2011
^^You saying funny, what is funny? they say you should run for ur life, you are saying funny, don't you know that these people are devil's sent and they are looking 4 who to devour, a word is enough 4 a wise man, and a foretold war don't kill a lameman that is only if he is wise!

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Seeing This Thing Om My Nairaland Page? / To The Admin / UNILAG Crisis Deepens • Varsity Shut, Students Stay Put • New Name In Nation’s I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.