Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

I Will Give ¥1 Million To Anyone Who Can Find The Cure To Coronavirus – Jackie C - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Give ¥1 Million To Anyone Who Can Find The Cure To Coronavirus – Jackie C (628 Views)

I Will Give 1 Million Naira To Any 9ja Rapper Who Can Challenge Me - J Whaker / MC Galaxy Questions His Fans On Which Housemate Should He Give 1 Million Naira / MC Galaxy- I will give 1 million Naira to one of the Ex BBNaija HouseMates [Pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Give ¥1 Million To Anyone Who Can Find The Cure To Coronavirus – Jackie C by akelicious(m): 7:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
Popular Hong Kongese movie star, Jackie Chan in his bid to help curb the devastating effects of the deadly coronavirus, has offered to give anyone who finds a cure a monetary reward of $150,000.

This comes after the coronavirus death toll continues to rise, which many countries on alert for a possible breakthrough.

Jackie Chan has joined the masses in an attempt to find a solution, offering a 1 million yuan ($150,000) reward for the development of an antidote.

This was reported by the Star as they indicated that Chan hopes to do more than offer songs and festivity to those affected: “I have a ‘naive’ idea now. No matter which individual or organisation develops the antidote, I want to thank them with 1 million yuan.”

Full details at [url]https://www.akelicious.net/i-will-give-%c2%a51-million-to-anyone-who-can-find-the-cure-to-coronavirus-jackie-chan/[/url]

Re: I Will Give ¥1 Million To Anyone Who Can Find The Cure To Coronavirus – Jackie C by hisgrace090: 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2020
Good!
Re: I Will Give ¥1 Million To Anyone Who Can Find The Cure To Coronavirus – Jackie C by Gwagone: 7:49pm On Feb 17, 2020
WTF
Where is this iya alagbo, she no dey pick my calls o
Business ti wa oooo

(1) (Reply)

(18+!) Hottest Female African Dancers In 2020 / Meet The STRONGEST Actress In Africa - Kate Henshaw / Blogger Blast Pastor Call Him Thief For Asking Online Users To send Tithe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.