Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It (14638 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by awgumayor: 6:08am On Feb 18, 2020
Caseless:

Somebody should pick this lousy and irreverent senator up already.
The hatred you have for kanu if you have the same hatred for boko haram leader there would be peace in the northeast by now

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Donniest22(m): 6:17am On Feb 18, 2020
Kedu mgbe anyi ga amata na nwoke but onye asi

brainless Biafran fools
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Jaapu: 6:28am On Feb 18, 2020
Colorado1:
The energy wey u go take use convince people say u come der...e no reach d energy wey u for just use take one picture as proof so ur people go believe u

The miscreants and gullibles you call his followers don't need his picture to believe. In short if he hadn't made this statement they will still believe. They are original mad people.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Bammzzie(m): 7:21am On Feb 18, 2020
I still can't believe some gullible people believe this write-ups....it shows how brain wash some peoples are....smh undecided

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by urchcoded(m): 7:32am On Feb 18, 2020
sassysure:

This guy, what is your problem?
Go and face your government.

All these igbo wannabes.

Yes I was told he came.

Now can u go and die?

How much are they actually paying you guys for all these?

sometimes u guys make us ibos ashamed.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Kahujadekadura: 7:50am On Feb 18, 2020
Here is d man ��. Stop killing urself becos of Nnamdi Kanu becos he is a mystery dat needs to be study.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Jollylolly(f): 8:03am On Feb 18, 2020
LOL... Look at this jobless liar. See lies. Them no born you well naw. I hope your followers can see how coward you are now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by fx45(m): 8:07am On Feb 18, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Story for the gods.

If I was more powerful than you would I disguise myself to your house n then boast that you were not able to know that I was the one? It doesn't make sense.

Well, the man has his audience abi gullibles.
Mumu, so you believe that poorly written essay in very bad English belongs to Kanu? You must be more gullible than those you describe as gullible
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by TUANKU(m): 8:14am On Feb 18, 2020
Only for the gullible.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by TUANKU(m): 8:18am On Feb 18, 2020
Kahujadekadura:
Here is d man ��. Stop killing urself becos of Nnamdi Kanu becos he is a mystery dat needs to be study.
Lies.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Ojiofor: 8:34am On Feb 18, 2020
hammerU:
I AM ONE OF THOSE WHO KNEW KANU WAS THERE AND EXACTLY HOW HE WAS ABLE TO BE PRESENT WITH ALL THE SPIES THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PLACED IN THE EVENTS.

SO MANY PEOPLE TURNED UP UNINVITED AND OF COURSE IPOB ANTICIPATED THEIR PRESENCE AND WAS WELL AHEAD AND PREPARED.

I WILL NOT ADVICE HE OR ANYBODY PREVIEW TO THAT INFORMATION DISCLOSE HOW IT WAS DONE.

KANU WAS THERE.

It's unbelievable without picture evidence.
Now that he has gone back to his base he can equally release some pictures and even videos of himself during the burial.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by HundHunter(m): 8:41am On Feb 18, 2020
I saw him too o.
He was the one standing beside Chief Ofugwu wearing black kaftan and a dark specs with bushy beard.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Eteka1(m): 8:42am On Feb 18, 2020
And it didn't occur to you to record a video of you doing whatever you were doing at the burial?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Okoroawusa: 9:00am On Feb 18, 2020
fx45:
Mumu, so you believe that poorly written essay in very bad English belongs to Kanu? You must be more gullible than those you describe as gullible
Now it's no longer Kanu' statement.

Anakogheri
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by SocialJustice: 9:11am On Feb 18, 2020
Lol, just provide picture evidence.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by EgunMogaji2: 9:28am On Feb 18, 2020
You don’t mean it?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Russianlord101(m): 9:38am On Feb 18, 2020
Yimu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 18, 2020
urchcoded:
sometimes u guys make us ibos ashamed.
Shut up
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by blasted12: 12:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
Eteka1:
And it didn't occur to you to record a video of you doing whatever you were doing at the burial?
It never occurred to him cos he was too busy hiding his cowardly arse behind the toilet

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by JuanCarlosMeter: 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
It never occurred to him cos he was too busy hiding his cowardly arse behind the toilet
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by fx45(m): 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Now it's no longer Kanu' statement.

Anakogheri
Common sense should tell you that Nnamdi Kanu's English construction isn't as poor as that. Gullible Ewu Awusa

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by muykem: 6:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
Igbo leader. It is finish.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
In Igbo land, it is very easy and cheap to get appearing and disappearing Jazz. Dont ask me how to go about it
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by AgentNairaland(f): 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2020
Oga You Lie oo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by AgentNairaland(f): 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
Yes Boss, You Were Live On Radio Biafra During The Burial...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by seyenko(m): 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
LOL ! Audio presence
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by PFRB: 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Story for the gods.

If I was more powerful than you would I disguise myself to your house n then boast that you were not able to know that I was the one? It doesn't make sense.

Well, the man has his audience abi gullibles.
Nnamdi Kanu does not tell lies. He came if not be would not have said so.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by frankmoney(m): 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2020
Kahujadekadura:
so many people are holding cameras there and all you can show us is this blurred picture ? Really ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Okoroawusa: 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
PFRB:

Nnamdi Kanu does not tell lies. He came if not be would not have said so.
Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by dododawa1: 12:43am On Feb 22, 2020
LOL
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by WhoRUDeceiving: 12:45am On Feb 22, 2020
God Bless Nnamdi Kanu, a treasure to we Africans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpe-lGWH3AM
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Guestlander: 4:01am On Feb 22, 2020
His dumb followers will believe him even if he said he was at two different places at the same time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Pay N1.23 Extra On Petrol As Admin Charge / Nine Die As Boko-Haram Fights Fake Members / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan's Score Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.