Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It (14640 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: I Challenge Pastor Adeboye To Reveal What He Saw In Aso Rock / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Tobrasky: 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
buhariguy:
[s]your jobless aggressive lazy terrorist should be hiding like shekau of boko haram[/s]
Trash trash trash

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Ouchbabe(f): 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
Piishoor or I no go buy am

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by limeta(f): 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2020
How much i want this to be true
Even if its not true i still like it
Buhar is a terrorist
Tunubu will never be president

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by JustLeo: 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
[s]
voltron14:
Or in hotel?
[/s]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by buhariguy(m): 9:20pm On Feb 17, 2020
Freestainworld:
Buhari disciple, I have seen how the dullard have changed your life.
buhari was the best and still remain the best
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by hammerU: 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2020
I AM ONE OF THOSE WHO KNEW KANU WAS THERE AND EXACTLY HOW HE WAS ABLE TO BE PRESENT WITH ALL THE SPIES THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT PLACED IN THE EVENTS.

SO MANY PEOPLE TURNED UP UNINVITED AND OF COURSE IPOB ANTICIPATED THEIR PRESENCE AND WAS WELL AHEAD AND PREPARED.

I WILL NOT ADVICE HE OR ANYBODY PREVIEW TO THAT INFORMATION DISCLOSE HOW IT WAS DONE.

KANU WAS THERE.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by fk002: 9:24pm On Feb 17, 2020
Cownu the corward.

A man is completely useless if he failed to attend the final rites of his parents.

May God never render us useless like Nnamdi Cownu

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by hammerU: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
[s]
fk002:
Cownu the corward.

A man is completely useless if he failed to attend the final rites of his parents.

May God never render us useless like Nnamdi Cownu
[/s]

WHETHER U LIKE OR NOT, HE WAS THERE AND WE WILL NOT BE DISCLOSING HOW IT WAS DONE TO SATISFY U.

LAGOON IS NOT TOO FAR, INCASE U ARE NOT HAPPY.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by IduNaOba: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2020
If he could leave naija without passport.
He can come and go and nobody will know.
IPOB remains the most formidable organization in Africa.
If hey want Buhari home line they will get it in 5 minutes.
They have Intel everywhere. Even in asorock how they did it nobody knows

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Nobody: 9:29pm On Feb 17, 2020
The shout of ohamadike is not a hoax. The ruse to lay low is a trunce with Nigerian governmet and not sheer act of deception or intelligent on his path. A well scripted drama was play out skillfully. A government knows more any group thinks of, just some power brokers steps in to find a soft landing for the fellow involved. El-zazaky case should be an eye opener, One day Shakau will walk free same way Asari Dokubo got his amensty. If it's not a triangular project then it's a rectangular one. Just know from the North, to the South and it's West, Nigerian government has mercenaries; who are it's citizens, that works in synergy with rogue units or black ops in our intelligent outfits.
MNK owns no waterways in Nigeria, that he can pass through without authorization from the presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by ForbesHomesNG(m): 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2020
goodnessme1:
Any news about Kanu Or Biafra that is not from radio biafra is fake.
Interesting.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Lovelive: 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
Afam4eva:
If Kanu can leave this country without the security apparatus knowing about it then this is very possible.

You are very wise

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by hammerU: 9:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
Afam4eva:
If Kanu can leave this country without the security apparatus knowing about it then this is very possible.

HE WAS THERE.

THE PROBLEM IS NIGERIANS ARE SO STUPID THAT THEY EXPECT U TO TELL THEM HOW.

IN THIS CASE, NOBODY IS GOING TO DO DAT.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by hammerU: 9:40pm On Feb 17, 2020
NIGERIANS ARE THAT KIND OF PEOPLE THAT A COUNTRY LIKE AMERICA(EXAMPLE NOT REAL) WILL SEND AIDS TO KILL THEM,

AND THEY WILL EXPECT THE SAME AMERICA TO TELL THEM HOW, BEFORE THEY BELIEVE.

JUST LIKE BUHARI AND BOKO HARAM, THEY NEED BUHARI TO CONFESS HOW, BEFORE THEY BELIEVE.

THAT IS SIMPLY NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. THE INFORMATION IS RELAYED.

NNAMDI KANU WAS LIVE AT THE PALACE THROUGH OUT.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Lovelive: 9:42pm On Feb 17, 2020
buhariguy:
buhari was the best and still remain the best

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Charleys: 9:46pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ouchbabe:
Piishoor or I no go buy am

There's actually a video

Click here.

He is the one

https://www.nairaland.com/5689878/details-man-looked-like-nnamdi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by ForbesHomesNG(m): 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
goodnessme1:
Any news about Kanu Or Biafra that is not from radio biafra is fake.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Ouchbabe(f): 9:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ok sir
There's actually a video

Click here.

He is the one

https://www.nairaland.com/5689878/details-man-looked-like-nnamdi[/quote]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by olasco2035: 9:55pm On Feb 17, 2020
Only the dumb ipot yoot will blv him... because are his urine lickers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by MOORCHMOORE(m): 10:32pm On Feb 17, 2020
Colorado1:
The energy wey u go take use convince people say u come der...e no reach d energy wey u for just use take one picture as proof so ur people go believe u
Even if he does, you will still be here shouting PhotoShop upandan

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Decent134(m): 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2020
Believe at owners risk

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by 2Odds101(f): 11:22pm On Feb 17, 2020
This mumu have come again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by SarkinYarki: 11:35pm On Feb 17, 2020
Afam4eva:

They were the ones that took him out ..that guy works for Buhari

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by victoronyekwelu(m): 11:37pm On Feb 17, 2020
I said this in a previous post "it's a mystery how he left this country. so I won't be surprised if he attended his parents burial. this is Nigeria our security system is very poor + our military personnels and bribe are five and six
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by dododawa1: 11:46pm On Feb 17, 2020
whoever believes this story, should check either is PUNA or PRICK maybe is working properly.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by TheSourcerer: 12:38am On Feb 18, 2020
Okoroawusa:

You were told?

Not that you saw him. I was also told that Buhari is dead n buried in Saudi Arabia n the man there right now is el-Sudani from Sudan.
this could spread bro#
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by RuddyFusion(m): 12:50am On Feb 18, 2020
One day we willl know the truth on this....I expected him to come anyhow and I know it's possible.....No be Nigeria again?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by NaijaRoyalty(m): 12:58am On Feb 18, 2020
This is Nigeria

Anything is possible .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by MetaPhysical: 3:14am On Feb 18, 2020
Frankdoz8:
The leader of the indigenous people of Biafra, Nnamdi Okwu Kanu was live during his parent burial on Thursday, February 14, 2020. This statement was made by Kanu himself via one of his social media handles this morning around 4:23 AM African time.

Kanu, made it clear on his short essay that it is an abomination in Igbo land for the first son of royal family not to be around during the burial of their deceased parent , pointing out that the gods will not be happy with such fellow, no matter the circumstances.

in other words, that is the reason he was able to attend the burial, but only a few people were aware of it.

how did he do it? listen to what he said.

''chukwu Okike Abiama made it possible for me to be live during my parents burial, even with all the trail of the enemies to make sure i will not be there.'' said Kanu

“I am the prince of Afaruku Ibeku the first son of my father; I would rather go on war with the Nigerian government than not to attend my parent's burial, which indeed i was there live. I hope this will make Nigerians understand that they don’t have security.” He said this after he successfully attended his parent burial yesterday.

He continued by saying “this is not the first time I have been in Nigeria ever since I left this country Nigeria due to the struggle for the restoration of Biafra, once I have attended child dedication in Lagos, and on my arrival, Nigeria security that was given the order to hunt me, were still the same people helping me and my colleague to clear our luggage’s at the airport, I repeat Nigeria as a nation doesn’t have security.”

Looking at the above statements, it clear that Nnamdi Okwu Kanu was live at his parent’s burial.did he disappear to be there?

am of the opinion that Mr. President Muhammad Buhari will now know that Kanu is more powerful and intelligent than the whole Nigerians force put together.

Kanu’s arrival to his parent burial was engineered by the top leaders in IPOB, and they kept it as a secret. Among the attendee who knew that Kanu was around is Enyinnaya Abaribe, whom the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) have enormous trust and respect for as the only truthful politician in Nigeria.

However, Peter obi was live during the burial, yet didn’t have an idea that Kanu was there too.

grin grin
I dont know if Kanu is gullible, or his audience in SE is gullible...whicever way it is looked at there is gullibility in this story.

The first son of the throne, a prince made it a duty to attend his parents burial but refused to be around to fill the empty throne....his right of inheritance and eligibility.

Somebody please tell Kanu to return so he can be crowned the next Eze of Afaurukwu. The people need a king, and the right of the first son cannot be passed to the second....particularly that Kanu lineage is Jew, not Muslim or Christian.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Okoroawusa: 4:47am On Feb 18, 2020
Romeo3:
If I can disguise myself to your own house, I'm more powerful than you are. I can even kill you in your sleep.

It seems you know nothing about Trojan horse. You are free to make a research on Trojan horse. Tactical warfare. Master of disguise wins.

If we are to follow this peppersoup logic of yours, you will also tell us that snipers aren't smart and powerful because they don't shoot and take out their targets in public, or give their target advance warning of their presence .

Ewu can beer.
Amu ewu. If you r stronger than me n have been boasting about what n what you will do to me if we meet. Do you need to disguise yourself to my house n afterwards boast about it? It exposes the fact that you don't actually have anything to bring me down n that all your earlier statements about world leaders being behind you n Nigeria "burning" if you open your mouth are nothing but empty boasts. You have nothing in your arsenal. America went to Iran killed one of its leaders n the whole world couldn't do anything about it. No country sanctioned America or placed embargo on America. That country wan die? That is power. Let Togo try it. Sebi it's a country?
See young man, I have been educated longer than you have lived here on earth. I am an igbo with a difference. Madu di ndu enweghi Ike imepemu "office" n'isi... Chukwu aju!.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by KosiGee(m): 5:05am On Feb 18, 2020
Afam4eva:

If he was truly at his parent’s burial then it’s foolish to brag about it. I’m not against him clearing the air about his presence there but criticising Nigeria security is wrong. If he truly made those statements then this man has confirmed my suspicions about him...he could give away vital secrets. He can’t be trusted with classified information. Why drag Abaribe into it.
Why tell us about the child naming ceremony that he attended. Why tell us that the security were the ones helping him at the airport?. I’m really disgusted at this news.

He just can’t keep his mouth shut.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: I Was Live On My Parent’s Burial Only Few Knew About It by Biafrarep(m): 6:02am On Feb 18, 2020
Afam4eva:

Oh God, this country is more porous than Afghanistan. The same person Nigerian government declared most wanted was able to come into the country, attend a well publicized burial and still left discreetly

Nigeria should never go to war or even challenge any average foriegn power because they can easily sneak into aso rock and successfully kidnap the president without anyone knowing what is going on grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hon. Obahiagbon Again! This Time On Pa Enahoro / Building Collapses In Lagos Police Barracks / Zamfara: Court Nullifies PDP Primary, Says Party Has No 2023 Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.