Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA (9367 Views)

Soyinka Blasts Emir Of Ilorin, Ibrahim Sulu-Gambari, For Banning Isese Festival / Britain, Sweden And Canada Criticise Nigeria For "Banning Freedom Of Speech" / ‘Killing Of Christians’: MURIC Slams CAN & Trump For Questioning Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA by princemillla(m): 2:16am On Feb 18, 2020
SarkinYarki:

There is nothing commendable there , CNN is just being anti Trump without stating the clear facts

What's my business with the position of CNN with Trump. The fact that Nigerians are doing well outside the country shore is what's I terms as commendable

5 Likes

Re: CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA by donb06: 2:26am On Feb 18, 2020
Rossippi:

They are the most useless, ignorant, and stupid generation we've ever had. Bunch of know-nothing block heads that hate themselves like nothing I've ever seen.

Go to America that has 40 million blacks. Trump's support in the black population is less than 4%.

Yet these Nigerian brainless youths have never sought to learn WHY their cousins in America are against Trump. A man that is a PURE RACIST, who refused to rent his flats to black people, and refused to let black accountants work for him, saying ''I don't want no n.......s counting my money'', and who is reported as using the N word frequently in private.

Even now, the racist has banned them from settling in the US, yet, they continue to sing his praises. If those are not slaves what are they? All that's left is to padlock their lips and handcuff them to complete the picture. Ignorant wastrels and a disgrace to blacks and Africans worldwide.

I really love your patriotism towarrds ur fatherland......

Only if it was channelled to voting the right person not the dullard in aso rock.
Re: CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA by Rossippi: 2:34am On Feb 18, 2020
donb06:

I really love your patriotism towarrds ur fatherland......

Only if it was channelled to voting the right person not the dullard in aso rock.

Nigeria is a democracy, something you people seem unable to grasp in your thick skulls.

Buhari is the duly elected president of Nigeria.

Here's a fact of life: You will not always like the person who wins the presidency.

Get rid of your ugly intolerance, and mobilize your friends for the person you wish to lead the nation at the next elections.

Demonising the president because he is not your choice is anti-democratic.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA by donb06: 3:17am On Feb 18, 2020
Rossippi:

Nigeria is a democracy, something you people seem unable to grasp in your thick skulls.

Buhari is the duly elected president of Nigeria.

Here's a fact of life: You will not always like the person who wins the presidency.

Get rid of your ugly intolerance, and mobilize your friends for the person you wish to lead the nation at the next elections.

Demonising the president because he is not your choice is anti-democratic.

Sorry we are not demonising Him..... He's clearly one....
At least we were told Buhari is a man off integrity.....do u know what that means?? He keeps to his words.... He is really keeping to his words he said way back 2003.... To implement Sharia in all states of the federation...and all the violent things in said

I understand your point.... But I just can't defend the indefensible
Re: CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:39am On Feb 18, 2020
Everytime I watch CNN, Aljazeera and BBC talk about farmer/herder crisis I just laugh, they know exactly what is going on especially BBC.
Re: CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA by Emilokoiyawon: 3:46am On Feb 18, 2020
Tocheagle:
I still support Donald Trump and the Republican party . All of this is nothing but election strategy. Remember lots of Nigerians host fund raising events for democratic party. But Nigerians should note that : Obama's Democrats is the reason why boko haram expanded in Nigeria. Democrats are toxic to Africans but most blacks have been brainwashed into loving the dems. Don't let CNN sing sweet songs to you. They work for the evil democrats

Your brain is leaking...go look for medical help asap

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA by Emilokoiyawon: 3:48am On Feb 18, 2020
JustLeo:
[s][/s]God bless POTUS

Which potus? That lunatic with orange face? grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA by Hyperchi(m): 4:05am On Feb 18, 2020
360degreess:
...God...So you're even not happy that someone his supporting and saying the truth about your own country?.. Remember no matter how you like trump, he can never like you the way he likes his fellow White Americans.. Chaiii..which kind of generation of youth do we have in this country?

True talk by CNN but why Now. Where was their voice when Obama failed to sell weapon to us. Where was their voice regarding Chicago violence.
U are stating the contributions. Why not state the speech on the ban. Nigeria govt where warned about dis.
Remember it also happened in visa too. We increase 9ja vise for US citizen they warn us but no action. Now US has increased theirs. Blame ur Govt. Not does that are doing good to their ppl.
How was Obama policy toward black ppl in Us and the world. Is it forcing Gay to ppl. Or stopping Chicago killings.
My brother we know CNN . this is their political card. They need vote.

1 Like

Re: CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA by F117nighthawk: 5:25am On Feb 18, 2020
Tocheagle:
I still support Donald Trump and the Republican party . All of this is nothing but election strategy. Remember lots of Nigerians host fund raising events for democratic party. But Nigerians should note that : Obama's Democrats is the reason why boko haram expanded in Nigeria. Democrats are toxic to Africans but most blacks have been brainwashed into loving the dems. Don't let CNN sing sweet songs to you. They work for the evil democrats

You are spot on,CNN we know as lost it, they are anti trump, they are using this as a champaign strategy to woo Nigerian voters in the US to support the Democrats

1 Like

Re: CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 18, 2020
chatinent:
What achievements that cannot be done home?
U TALK as if you don't know NIGERIA is being held in CAPTIVITY
Re: CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA by F117nighthawk: 5:34am On Feb 18, 2020
Let CNN come and set up a broadcast branch in BORNO STATE the heart of the BOKO HARAM insurgency to show their love for NIGERIA,
With this I will know their love for Nigeria as a country is genuine, not this fake hypocrisy they are propagating
Re: CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA by Randy100: 6:05am On Feb 18, 2020
Useless CNN, always obsess with Trump. They are always talking about how bad Trump is but can't say any good thing on what he has done. Nigeria and the lifeless one should have themselves to blame for the visa ban. Trump till 2024 till CNN get brain.

1 Like

Re: CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA by LegendHero(m): 6:15am On Feb 18, 2020
Randy100:
Useless CNN, always obsess with Trump. They are always talking about how bad Trump is but can't say any good thing on what he has done. Nigeria and the lifeless one should have themselves to blame for the visa ban. Trump till 2024 till CNN get brain.

So what will happen after the lifeless one leave the presidency in 2023?

Will your loyalty to Nigeria change if it had been Atiku that was the president or an Igbo man?

Will you still continue to support a racist against your own people and cheer him on while he calls your kin animals without brain?

You think Buhari cares about the USA? How many Northerners are in the USA by percentage? Don’t you know most Nigerians in the USA are southerners? Why will you hate your own people because you want to take a swipe at Buhari?

Before Buhari there is Nigeria, after Buhari there will be Nigeria. You guys fail to realize this simple truth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA by Randy100: 6:49am On Feb 18, 2020
LegendHero:

So what will happen after the lifeless one leave the presidency in 2023?

Will your loyalty to Nigeria change if it had been Atiku that was the president or an Igbo man?

Will you still continue to support a racist against your own people and cheer him on while he calls your kin animals without brain?

You think Buhari cares about the USA? How many Northerners are in the USA by percentage? Don’t you know most Nigerians in the USA are southerners? Why will you hate your own people because you want to take a swipe at Buhari?

Before Buhari there is Nigeria, after Buhari there will be Nigeria. You guys fail to realize this simple truth.

First of all, my loyalty is with Nigeria. I beleive in unified Nigeria.

Secondly, to answer your question on what will happen if the lifeless one leaves office in 2023, you know the answer, things will get better, security will improve, nepotism will be a thing of the past. The reason is that nobody will match Buhari in failure not even an imbeci .le.
Thirdly, again my loyalty has been with Nigeria that was why in 2015, I supported Buhari against Jonathan but it took me only two years to know that the seed we planted in Buhari will never germinate. So, in 2019 I pitched my tent with Atiku because I beleive that one day we are going to get it right wether it is with an Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba. I really don't care about the tribe as long as Nigeria starts working.

Finally, I know Buhari doesn't care about USA visa ban because according to you, there are no northerners in USA. The truth is Buhari has shown to be more of a northern president than a Nigeria president so, I am not surprise. If you don't like Trump, just say you don't like him. He is mean and not political correct. I love such people, who are not afraid to tell you what you are. He said, Africa is a shithole, he is correct. He said president Buhari is lifeless, he is correct. Tell me how this translate to being racist.
Re: CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 18, 2020
Rossippi:

They are the most useless, ignorant, and stupid generation we've ever had. Bunch of know-nothing block heads that hate themselves like nothing I've ever seen.

Go to America that has 40 million blacks. Trump's support in the black population is less than 4%.

Yet these Nigerian brainless youths have never sought to learn WHY their cousins in America are against Trump. A man that is a PURE RACIST, who refused to rent his flats to black people, and refused to let black accountants work for him, saying ''I don't want no n.......s counting my money'', and who is reported as using the N word frequently in private.

Even now, the racist has banned them from settling in the US, yet, they continue to sing his praises. If those are not slaves what are they? All that's left is to padlock their lips and handcuff them to complete the picture. Ignorant wastrels and a disgrace to blacks and Africans worldwide.
Bro your patriotism for Nigeria no be here.... well I was more patriotic than this when I was still in the University..... From the way you talk , you must either be born with a silver spoon or you are part of the government,hence you have never tasted the harsh realities this hopeless country has meted to it's citizens ...My wish would have been for all the whole countries of the continents to ban Nigeria from their country so that we go get sense by force and our politicians will have no choice than to fix the country,fix our healthcare ,fix our schools, fix the infrastructures and so on. Again Mr patriotism,can you tell me one thing the common man enjoy in the country as a citizen of the country,none if must tell you , ordinary basic amenities we are being denied and you are shouting patriotism, patriotism my foot...a country where you have to pay before getting job or you must know a high ranking politician.,a country where it's citizens are treated as slaves, let me not talk much. Good morning
Re: CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA by LegendHero(m): 7:09am On Feb 18, 2020
Randy100:
First of all, my loyalty is with Nigeria. I beleive in unified Nigeria.

Secondly, to answer your question on what will happen if the lifeless one leaves office in 2023, you know the answer, things will get better, security will improve, nepotism will be a thing of the past. The reason is that nobody will match Buhari in failure not even an imbeci .le.
Thirdly, again my loyalty has been with Nigeria that was why in 2015, I supported Buhari against Jonathan but it took me only two years to know that the seed we planted in Buhari will never germinate. So, in 2019 I pitched my tent with Atiku because I beleive that one day we are going to get it right wether it is with an Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba. I really don't care about the tribe as long as Nigeria starts working.

Finally, I know Buhari doesn't care about USA visa ban because according to you, there are no northerners in USA. The truth is Buhari has shown to be more of a northern president than a Nigeria president so, I am not surprise. If you don't like Trump, just say you don't like him. He is mean and not political correct. I love such people, who are not afraid to tell you what you are. He said, Africa is a shithole, he is correct. He said president Buhari is lifeless, he is correct. Tell me how this translate to being racist.

Racist is any word used to demean a race (people). It can apply to every facet of life.

My 9ja friend was on the road in Atlanta walking at night and a white guy rode slowly beside him and shouted “Damn, you are so black, I can’t see you on the road”.

My friend & the African American guys walking with him wrote down the tag number of the vehicle and got the guy picked up by the police for racist speech.

All the guy did was to say he is black which was true.

If you live in USA, visit the National Center for Civil and Human Right Museum in Atlanta, you will see the reason why you should take offense when these guys use demeaning words against Africans or people of color.

Trump calling the whole African nation a shithole is a racist statement and it’s absurd that people like you don’t see an offense in that because you think he is just attacking Buhari government alone.

Where is your dignity as a human being?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA by Blackblunt: 7:20am On Feb 18, 2020
[quote author=Rossippi post=86741430]

You like the ban because you have foam where your brain ought to be.

I'm very sure if Trump rapes your mother you will ''like the rape.''

Self-hating wastrel.[/qu

Thunder fire you for the mention,useless animal!

The anger and hate of the ban will finish you!!!The ban remains for ever,develop your country,goat,you haven't seen anything.See your own mother opening her useless smelly 'thing' for street urchins!!!! Son of a bitch!!!
Re: CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA by Blackblunt: 7:21am On Feb 18, 2020
Rossippi:

You like the ban because you have foam where your brain ought to be.

I'm very sure if Trump rapes your mother you will ''like the rape.''

Self-hating wastrel.

Thunder fire you for the mention,useless animal!

The anger and hate of the ban will finish you!!!The ban remains for ever,develop your country,goat,you haven't seen anything.See your own mother opening her useless smelly 'thing' for street urchins!!!! Son of a bitch!!!

1 Like

Re: CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA by EagleNest(m): 7:24am On Feb 18, 2020
I agree with CNN on this one. Nigeria's ban by Trump govt, is baseless! It smacked of a kind of vendetta or how else will one describe it. Nigeria is never a treat to US in anyway(security, economics, military or science & technology) so I don't understand why the inclusion. It still look abnormal.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA by aimuan(m): 7:26am On Feb 18, 2020
360degreess:
...God...So you're even not happy that someone his supporting and saying the truth about your own country?.. Remember no matter how you like trump, he can never like you the way he likes his fellow White Americans.. Chaiii..which kind of generation of youth do we have in this country?
So pathetic my brother.. Most of our youths are not patriotic, and it calls for worry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA by ogbuefi677(m): 7:29am On Feb 18, 2020
360degreess:
You are just reacting emotionally like they want you to do.
America explicitly stated d reason for the ban,do you think every other country is like Buhari that folds his hands while disaster befalls his country?
Re: CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA by Randy100: 7:30am On Feb 18, 2020
LegendHero:

Racist is any word used to demean a people. It can apply to every facet of life.

My 9ja friend was on the road in Atlanta walking at night and a white guy rode slowly beside him and shouted “Damn, you are so black, I can’t see you on the road”.

My friend & the African American guys walking with him wrote down the tag number of the vehicle and got the guy picked up by the police for racist speech.

All the guy did was to say he is black which was true.

If you live in USA, visit the National Center for Civil and Human Right Museum in Atlanta, you will see the reason why you should take offense when these guys use demeaning words against Africans or people of color.

Trump calling the whole African nation a shithole is a racist statement and it’s absurd that people like you don’t see an offense in that because you think he is just attacking Buhari government alone.

Where is your dignity as a human being?

The right word should have been "Insult" not "Racist." He made similar statement against Mexico, Australia and Germany. This countries are they black countries. Your definition of racist is very poor because I call president Buhari "the lifeless one" which is a demean word but that does not make me a racist. The example you gave about your 9ja friend is a racist statement because the idiot was referring to the guys colour. I have been following Donald trump by reading his books since 2005, I know he can be very mean with his words but he has shown not to be a racist. Racism has to do with colour or race.
Re: CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA by Rossippi: 7:30am On Feb 18, 2020
donb06:

Sorry we are not demonising Him..... He's clearly one....
At least we were told Buhari is a man off integrity.....do u know what that means?? He keeps to his words.... He is really keeping to his words he said way back 2003.... To implement Sharia in all states of the federation...and all the violent things in said

I understand your point.... But I just can't defend the indefensible

How is he implementing sharia?

Just talking rubbish like fools.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA by ogbuefi677(m): 7:31am On Feb 18, 2020
EagleNest:
I agree with CNN on this one. Nigeria's ban by Trump govt, is baseless! It smacked of a kind of vendetta or how else will one describe it. Nigeria is never a treat to US in anyway(security, economics, military or science & technology) so I don't understand why the inclusion. It still look abnormal.
Nigeria is not a threat to the US,but the 3rd and 4th deadliest Islamist terror groups are currently operating in Nigeria?
Re: CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA by Rossippi: 7:35am On Feb 18, 2020
Randy100:

Brainless dunce, Trump won't even allow a black like you anywhere near him. He refused to rent his numerous flats to black people, and was taken to court for it and had to pay millions of dollars in fines. That is how much he hates YOU, slaveboy. You love somebody who considers you subhuman. You are a disgrace to Africa and to the black world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA by LegendHero(m): 7:38am On Feb 18, 2020
Randy100:

The right word should have been "Insult" not "Racist." He made similar statement against Mexico, Australia and Germany. This countries are they black countries. Your definition of racist is very poor because I call president Buhari "the lifeless one" which is a demean word but that does not make me a racist. The example you gave about your 9ja friend is a racist statement because the idiot was referring to the guys colour. I have been following Donald trump by reading his books since 2005, I know he can be very mean with his words but he has shown not to be a racist. Racism has to do with colour or race.

In 1991:
A book by John O’Donnell, former president of Trump Plaza Hotel and Casino in Atlantic City, quoted Trump’s criticism of a black accountant: “Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day. … I think that the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault, because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.” Trump at first denied the remarks, but later said in a 1997 Playboy interview that “the stuff O’Donnell wrote about me is probably true.”

You can look up the video where he admitted. During the Central Park Five case involving those black teenagers, he ran an ad in the local newspaper demanding death penalty. Even after DNA proved they were innocent later on, he still thought they were guilty in 2016.

I don’t have time to start listing the many instances where he used racial slur against blacks and other people of color.

Note: Mexicans and Asians are also people of color.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA by Mistaicey2288: 7:39am On Feb 18, 2020
LegendHero:

Bro sometimes I cry for my fellow countrymen. Some Nigerians are fools that have no self love and they have been psychologically battered such that they have no inherent dignity.

Nigerians in USA are so successful in all endeavors and we are well represented in universities across USA either undergrad or graduate degrees and within Fortune 500 companies.

CNN just brought out a self-evident truth that’s already available in the public domain and it’s ridiculous that our fellow countrymen will hate people of their creed just because of a mentally blind love for Trump.

Honestly it's just very sad. Trump that doesn't give a damn about them and most of these people haven't crossed the bother before but yet supporting nonsense. We're indeee our own enemies in this country.. SMH!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA by Rossippi: 7:45am On Feb 18, 2020
Samson0599:

Bro your patriotism for Nigeria no be here.... well I was more patriotic than this when I was still in the University..... From the way you talk , you must either be born with a silver spoon or you are part of the government,hence you have never tasted the harsh realities this hopeless country has meted to it's citizens ...My wish would have been for all the whole countries of the continents to ban Nigeria from their country so that we go get sense by force and our politicians will have no choice than to fix the country,fix our healthcare ,fix our schools, fix the infrastructures and so on. Again Mr patriotism,can you tell me one thing the common man enjoy in the country as a citizen of the country,none if must tell you , ordinary basic amenities we are being denied and you are shouting patriotism, patriotism my foot...a country where you have to pay before getting job or you must know a high ranking politician.,a country where it's citizens are treated as slaves, let me not talk much. Good morning

Abeg get lost, LAZY FOOL. All those startups in Yaba that are receiving millions of dollars in investor funding from overseas are being established by your mates and your juniors who have never stepped foot out of Nigeria, and have no connections to any politicians.

INNOSON, the world's first and biggest black owned vehicle manufacturer, was started here in Nigeria by a guy who started by trading in spare parts, and can barely speak English.

There is a girl who learnt how to bake fancy cakes with unusual ingredients for free online, and today, has a thriving business in Lagos that earns her nothing less than 5,000 dollars every month. Small girl of 22 yrs.

There are Nigerians on Upwork and Fiverr raking in thousands of dollars a month providing basic admin services to people around the world.

There are Nigerians who go online and learn Forex trading for free, and today, are making money - dollars - in their pyjamas at home.

When I was your age, we had no phones. No internet. No Google. No email. No Whatsapp. Yet we hustled and hustled in the sun. To do business you had to enter Molue and travel to meet your business partner. Nothing like phone. So you will reach there and he's not there, so you go back in your Molue. That was daily life for us.

We were at the mercy of armed robbers back then. They were everywhere, and you couldn't step out comfortably after 7pm. By 10pm the roads were virtually deserted. Yet we never hated Nigeria.

Food? In my day there was no Indomie. No starch. No spaghetti. No wheat. No poundo. No Shoprite or malls. Rice was for the rich. Eaten only on Sundays.

If you entered a buka your only choices were eba or amala. Or you go hungry. Meat was so expensive that you were lucky to have more than one piece of meat in your plate.

Today you can start an entire business on your smartphone, and earn huge amounts of dollars without stepping out of your house. The cities are generally safe now. People party and club all night and don't worry about robbers disturbing their peace. All this, yet you hate Nigeria with a passion, and moan all day, all night.

As far as I'm concerned, this generation of Nigerian youths are, with a few exceptions, the most useless in our history as a nation.

Don't go and use your brains and be creative/productive, you hear?

Sit there blaming your fathers for your uselessness. Rubbish.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA by LegendHero(m): 7:49am On Feb 18, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

Honestly it's just very sad. Trump that doesn't give a damn about them and most of these people haven't crossed the bother before but yet supporting nonsense. We're indeee our own enemies in this country.. SMH!

If you try to sit down and understand these self-hating guys, you will understand that they don’t like Trump because of true love BUT because they believe in the ideology of “An enemy of my enemy is my friend”.

All these Trump love started with the removal of Jonathan which they believed was orchestrated by the democrat and Obama. Later someone promised them Trump will give them Biafra and they celebrated openly when he won in 2016 with a public parade.

If you ask them why they like Trump and how it affects them personally, they don’t have a reason than to say he is developing America. It’s because the hate they nurture is more than their inherent dignity.

You can’t correct these set of people, they are like zombies. You can’t also pray for them because they are beyond redemption.

Just sit back, relax, and laugh at their stupidity.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA by Talib93(m): 7:59am On Feb 18, 2020
voltron14:

This one thinks they would give him US visa because of his Nairaland post.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA by Rossippi: 8:02am On Feb 18, 2020
LegendHero:

If you try to sit down and understand these self-hating guys, you will understand that they don’t like Trump because of true love BUT because they believe in the ideology of “An enemy of my enemy is my friend”.

All these Trump love started with the removal of Jonathan which they believed was orchestrated by the democrat and Obama. Later someone promised them Trump will give them Biafra and they celebrated openly when he won in 2016 with a public parade.

If you ask them why they like Trump and how it affects them personally, they don’t have a reason than to say he is developing America. It’s because the hate they nurture is more than their inherent dignity.

You can’t correct these set of people, they are like zombies. You can’t also pray for them because they are beyond redemption.

Just sit back, relax, and laugh at their stupidity.

Honestly they're pathetic. These are the people that Trump said he does not want in America because they would refuse to ''return to their huts in Nigeria''.

How can you support someone who despises you and thinks you are a primitive hut dweller?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Blasts Trump For Banning Nigerians, Lists Their Achievements In The USA by voltron14: 8:03am On Feb 18, 2020
[quote author=Talib93 post=86745292][/quote]

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Look Forward To Peaceful Polls, Retirement, Says Buhari / Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners In Less Than 24 Hours / Ekiti Elections: PDP Rally Versus APC -osinbajo Rally Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.