Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) (42691 Views)

David Umahi Inspects The Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Road / Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi / Dino Melaye Shuns Threats, Commissions Various Projects In Kogi State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Ohaneze1: 10:59am On Feb 21, 2020
Ilovetomess, I am neither from Anambra or Ebonyi or Imo , but truth be told, Imo state is the shithole of Nigeria. See Owerri cheesy

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Ohaneze1: 11:01am On Feb 21, 2020
I will teach you lesson of your life on this thread. See how okoroawusa the one legged bastard made Imo the dungeon of Nigeria cheesy

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Ohaneze1: 11:01am On Feb 21, 2020
Ilovetomess, I am waiting for you. TGIF cheesy
Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 21, 2020
IloveToMess:

You dey mind that village boy globemoney.
He thinks he can cover my eyes with his numerous propaganda and lies.
Where Umahi talks Obiano should keep quiet and listen, Umahi is never his mate..

Umahi is a ratass and media Governor who has recruited all ebonyians domiciled in every state to be singing his praises while main issues. Of governance are left unaddressed.

Everything is more of media. You construct a flyover in one location and capital precisely and you share the pictures in every corners of world.

All these street they have been sharing around in more than 12D since 2017 uptill today is nothing short of media propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by IloveToMess: 11:07am On Feb 21, 2020
Ohaneze1:
[s][/s]

Pain kwa? Are you mad? I just stumbled on this thread and saw the exchanges and decided to put you in your place.

Now let's talk about your miserable useless and backward Imo state. Where idiots and bastards are your governors cheesy

Pictures: Owerri

This thing is eating you up like Coronavirus oh, you even went to dig up pictures because your useless Obiano is nowhere close to Umahi.. grin grin tongue

Cry some more..
Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by IloveToMess: 11:08am On Feb 21, 2020
Ohaneze1:
[s]Ilovetomess, I am neither from Anambra or Ebonyi or Imo , but truth be told, Imo state is the shithole of Nigeria. See Owerri cheesy[/s]

Come on be proud of your drinlem master Governor Obiano..

You are displaying old and boring photos that has already expired on Nairaland lol..

Umahi remains a boss to Obiano that's all that matters here. grin tongue
Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Ohaneze1: 11:10am On Feb 21, 2020
[s]
IloveToMess:

This thing is eating you up like Coronavirus oh, you even went to dig up pictures because your useless Obiano is nowhere close to Umahi.. ry some more..
[/s]

Cry kwa. I am here to show the world the mess called Imo state cheesy

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by IloveToMess: 11:10am On Feb 21, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Umahi is a ratass and media Governor who has recruited all ebonyians domiciled in every state to be singing his praises while main issues. Of governance are left unaddressed.

Everything is more of media. You construct a flyover in one location and capital precisely and you share the pictures in every corners of world.

All these street they have been sharing around in more than 12D since 2017 uptill today is nothing short of media propaganda.

My brother media or not Umahi is performing, I'd choose the worst of Umahi over the best of the Drunk and confused Obiano..
Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Ohaneze1: 11:11am On Feb 21, 2020
[s]
IloveToMess:

Come on be proud of your drinlem master Governor Obiano..You are displaying old and boring photos that has already expired on Nairaland lol..Umahi remains a boss to Obiano that's all that matters here. ;P
[/s]

I don't care about Obiano or Umahi, they are both doing great.

I am more concerned about your shithole Owerri Imo state cheesy

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by IloveToMess: 11:12am On Feb 21, 2020
Ohaneze1:
[s][/s]

Cry kwa. I am here to show the world the mess called Imo state cheesy

Yea show them more while I show the world how Umahi is god to drunk and useless Obiano.. tongue
Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Ohaneze1: 11:12am On Feb 21, 2020
[s]
IloveToMess:

My brother media or not Umahi is performing, I'd choose the worst of Umahi over the best of the Drunk and confused Obiano..
[/s]

Leave those people and face me. See our Owerri cheesy

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Ohaneze1: 11:14am On Feb 21, 2020
[s]
IloveToMess:

Yea show them more while I show the world how Umahi is god to drunk and useless Obiano..
[/s]

I careless about Obiano or Umahi, my concern is Imo state cheesy

See Owerri

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by IloveToMess: 11:17am On Feb 21, 2020
Ohaneze1:
[s][/s]

Face you kwa hehehe is this a UFC combat? this goes a long way to show how pained you are, you as choking come on

Let me shock you more, where Umahi sits Obiano is not qualified to stand.. tongue
Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Ohaneze1: 11:20am On Feb 21, 2020
[s]
IloveToMess:

Face you kwa hehehe is this a UFC combat? of goes a long way yo show now pained you are, you as choking come onLet me shock you more, where Umahi sits Obiano is not qualified to stand.. tongue
[/s]

Umahi and Obiano built infrastructures and FLYOVERS. Look at what the bastard called okoroawusa built for you in Owerri cheesy

He even brought VP to commission it hahahaha

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by IloveToMess: 11:20am On Feb 21, 2020
Ohaneze1:
[s][/s]

Face you kwa hehehe is this a UFC combat? this goes a long way to show how pained you are, you as choking come on

Let me shock you more, where Umahi sits Obiano is not qualified to stand.. tongue
Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Ohaneze1: 11:22am On Feb 21, 2020
[s]
IloveToMess:

ace you kwa hehehe is this a UFC combat? this goes a long way to show how pained you are, you as choking come onLet me shock you more, where Umahi sits Obiano is not qualified to stand.. tongue
[/s]

Umahi and Obiano built infrastructures and FLYOVERS. Look at what the bastard called okoroawusa built for you in Owerri cheesy

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 21, 2020
IloveToMess:

Obiano can't be Umahi and Umahi can't be obiano.

Everyone has his own method of Governance and process he adopts.

But as far this pics is concerned and they keep sharing it in different angles is nothing short of media propaganda.

I fully agree that the reason they were elected is to work and which they are bound to do. Comparing ebonyi to Anambra state is on what Indices please?

Is it because of two flyovers or 3 tarred roads on media?

An average Anambra man even. If Umahi come here to contest will not vote for him so I see no reason. For all these dick measuring.

These flyovers, and streets lights which the pictures are always taken at night is just one particular location in ebonyi....what happened to other communities and local Govt areas.

Check my past post, I hardly commend any governor even my own state governor because they are elected to work not to use media as contract.

Maybe because of this I compare J'burg to New York...

Obiano is obiano and Umahi is Umahi. They are. Different set of persons on their own and has nothing in common, so let each of their Subjects praise or criticise them as they wish.
Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by IloveToMess: 11:24am On Feb 21, 2020
Ohaneze1:

Hehehehe ntoor i have no problem with Umahi but your father Obihundred is a drunkard and a failure..

The level Umahi is it will only be a dream to the alcohol mustached cow Obiano.

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Ohaneze1: 11:25am On Feb 21, 2020
Ilovetomess see okoroawusa FLYOVER. He is even decorating a substandard unfinished project cheesy

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Ohaneze1: 11:26am On Feb 21, 2020
[s]
IloveToMess:

e ntoor i have no problem with Umahi but your father Obihundred is a drunkard and a failure.. he level Umahi is it will only be a dream to the alcohol mustached cow Obiano.
[/s]

Like as I said, I don't care about Obiano or Umahi, they are both not my business cheesy

Imo state is my business. Now cry some more

Picture: Owerri

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by IloveToMess: 11:27am On Feb 21, 2020
Ohaneze1:
Ilovetomess see okoroawusa FLYOVER. He is even decorating a substandard unfinished project cheesy

And who says IMO people love okorawusa, don't choke oo cos your incoherence is alarming chai! grin i pity you, let it be known today that Obiano is boy-boy to Umahi... tongue grin
Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Ohaneze1: 11:28am On Feb 21, 2020
Back off. Leave this guy for me to deal with cheesy

MelesZenawi:

Obiano can't be Umahi and Umahi can't be obiano.

Everyone has his own method of Governance and process he adopts.

But as far this pics is concerned and they keep sharing it in different angles is nothing short of media propaganda.

I fully agree that the reason they were elected is to work and which they are bound to do. Comparing ebonyi to Anambra state is on what Indices please?

Is it because of two flyovers or 3 tarred roads on media?

An average Anambra man even. If Umahi come here to contest will not vote for him so I see no reason. For all these dick measuring.

These flyovers, and streets lights which the pictures are always taken at night is just one particular location in ebonyi....what happened to other communities and local Govt areas.

Check my past post, I hardly commend any governor even my own state governor because they are elected to work not to use media as contract.

Maybe because of this I compare J'burg to New York...

Obiano is obiano and Umahi is Umahi. They are. Different set of persons on their own and has nothing in common, so let each of their Subjects praise or criticise them as they wish.
Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Ohaneze1: 11:29am On Feb 21, 2020
[s]
IloveToMess:

And who says IMO people love okorawusa, don't choke oo cos your incoherence is alarming chai! grin i pity you, let it be known today that Obiano is boy-boy to Umahi...D
[/s]

My concern is the cursed backward useless and worthless Imo state led by a 419 kingpins cheesy

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by IloveToMess: 11:29am On Feb 21, 2020
Ohaneze1:
[s][/s]

Like as I said, I don't care about Obiano or Umahi, they are both not my business cheesy

Imo state is my business. Now cry some more

Picture: Owerri

Monkey you will die today.

Umahi is like America while Obiano is Mali in comparison grin
Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Ohaneze1: 11:30am On Feb 21, 2020
[s]
IloveToMess:

Monkey you will die today.Umahi is like America while Obiano is Mali in comparisonD
[/s]

I have watched run around here like a bastard. After today you will go to exile from NL.

Now tell us more about your cursed Imo state cheesy

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by IloveToMess: 11:34am On Feb 21, 2020
Ohaneze1:
[s][/s]

I have watched run around here like a bastard. After today you will go to exile from NL.

Now tell us more about your cursed Imo state cheesy
The angrier you get the more useless and vulnerable you appear sorry don't cry. everything will be OK .
Obiano is a useless drunk chai.
Umahi is a god to the whole Anambra tongue grin
Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 21, 2020
IloveToMess:

The problem with many of you guys here are just simple hypocrisy and not confronting issues at hand.

Your state governor will be failing instead of most of you to condemn such actions, they will arrive with comments like this OUR SE governors are not working. Is SE now a state?

Instance a thread concerning flyover in aba...instead of the people concerned to condemn and add their voice all they keep typing is our SE governors are not performing, they are thieves...and bla bla bla

Is abia now SE or is SE abia or is SE a state? Inability to condemn and criticise particularly is what has made most governors see themselves as God.

What concerns what ebonyi is doing with anambra state? Do they share border....NO?

What is exactly the basis of such weak comparison?

What umahi built is for benefit of ebonyi state, how did anambra arrive at the discourse?

Charity begins at home and your state should be your utmost priority not that of others.
Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Ohaneze1: 11:37am On Feb 21, 2020
[s]
IloveToMess:

The angrier you get the more useless and vulnerable you appear sorry don't cry. everything will be OK .
Obiano is a useless drunk chai.
Umahi is a god to the whole Anambra D
[/s]

My duty is to put you in your place. I dey enjoy myself while showing the world the mess called Imo state. Cry for me cheesy

Pic: Owerri

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Ohaneze1: 11:40am On Feb 21, 2020
Ilovetomess, see the face of Imo state,, Owerri precisely cheesy

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by IloveToMess: 11:40am On Feb 21, 2020
MelesZenawi:

The problem with many of you guys here are just simple hypocrisy and not confronting issues at hand.

Your state governor will be failing instead of most of you to condemn such actions, they will arrive with comments like this OUR SE governors are not working. Is SE now a state?

Instance a thread concerning flyover in aba...instead of the people concerned to condemn and add their voice all they keep typing is our SE governors are not performing, they are thieves...and bla bla bla

Is abia now SE or is SE abia or is SE a state? Inability to condemn and criticise particularly is what has made most governors see themselves as God.

What concerns what ebonyi is doing with anambra state? Do they share border....NO?

What is exactly the basis of such weak comparison?

What umahi built is for benefit of ebonyi state, how did anambra arrive at the discourse?

Charity begins at home and your state should be your utmost priority not that of others.

This is the question you should direct to those hunger ravaged touts from Ara-mbara.
This thread is for Ebonyi and her people and we were here congratulating Umahi on his giant strides when globemoney surfaced from nowhere and said Umahi is a learner compared to Obiano, what kind of fucckery is that na??

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Ohaneze1: 11:42am On Feb 21, 2020
[s]
IloveToMess:

This is the question you should direct to those hunger ravaged touts from Ara-mbara.
This thread is for Ebonyi and her people and we were here congratulating Umahi on his giant strides when globemoney surfaced from nowhere and said Umahi is a learner compared to Obiano, what kind of fucckery is that na??
[/s]

How does that change the condition of the useless and worthless state called Imo? cheesy

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by IloveToMess: 11:44am On Feb 21, 2020
Ohaneze1:
Ilovetomess, see the face of Imo state,, Owerri precisely cheesy
So Owerri is that beautiful? Wow if the worst of Owerri can look like that I wonder what the best of owerri will be like.

Meanwhile Obiano is Umahi's shoe shinner, the drunkard Governor of Anambra is such a clown and failure damn!! tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigeria Military In Pictures / Buhari Campaigns In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Live Updates) / President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.