Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) (42702 Views)

David Umahi Inspects The Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Road / Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi / Dino Melaye Shuns Threats, Commissions Various Projects In Kogi State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:46am On Feb 18, 2020
Good govenrnance.

This is one of the performing Governor in our darling country.

Keep up the good work Your Excellency.

Nigeria will be great again.

God bless Ebonyi state.

God bless Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Biafrarep(m): 5:46am On Feb 18, 2020
Bugatie:

No time is too early for a state to have an airport, aside the other benefits, it will also add to the state's internally generated revenue
Those opposing the airport are enemies of progress. The airport alone will make the state more investment friendly and help to boost its revenue in the long run.

The governor has foresight.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 5:47am On Feb 18, 2020
shuttox:
I can say he is the best south east governor
Umahi is working....
I'm telling you my brother....I'm a witness cuz I have been there... undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by timilynx(m): 5:59am On Feb 18, 2020
Bayelsa state is far behind Ebonyi in development and they were created same year. Smh.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 6:00am On Feb 18, 2020
And Okezie Ikpeazu doesn't even have anything to inspect even in the day oo....Nde Ngwa na emebi Abia

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Makatony03: 6:03am On Feb 18, 2020
It is important to us, he should do it, the distance from Enugu is pretty much
BennyDon:
Construction of Airport in Abakaliki shouldn't be his priority considering the distance between Enugu and Abakaliki. It's not a must that all state capital should have Airport. The fund for Airport construction could have been used for other productive purpose(s).

I'm glad Gov Umahi is working, Ebonyi is growing

7 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by SoNature(m): 6:05am On Feb 18, 2020
DozieInc:
Gov Umahi is working... Abia State having back to back bad leadership

What's the comparison for?

What's the meaning of this nonsense?

Is Abia State the topic?

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 6:06am On Feb 18, 2020
Biafrarep:
Those opposing the airport are enemies of progress. The airport alone will make the state more investment friendly and help to boost its revenue in the long run.

The governor has foresight.
I believe so too, you have foresight as well... people don't know airport will consider people investing BC it will make travel more convenient..I wish Abia can have their own airport too
Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Iyiataata92: 6:06am On Feb 18, 2020

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 6:07am On Feb 18, 2020
SoNature:

What's the comparison for?

What's the meaning of this nonsense?

Is Abia State the topic?
Abia is in South East and must be compared...Abia is gradually turning to a failed state, I guess you're not from Abia to be comfortable with the stupid stealings going on there..Abia GA ADI MMA

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Ezeromeoil01(m): 6:07am On Feb 18, 2020
Name of your village quote author=EBUBS post=86743162]This man tiled my entire village in a space of the years... Who does that... Guess he's a super governor[/quote]
Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by SoNature(m): 6:07am On Feb 18, 2020
Foolishbuhari:

[s]All Enugu olosho don dey move go ebonyi oo I hear that's the new rave of the SE. I dey anticipate weekend there soon sha because I hear that's where it's happening now all thanks to Umahi.

I hope that horse-toothed fool called Okowa in Delta state can see what his mate is doing?![/s]
Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by kingseg: 6:08am On Feb 18, 2020
Where are the foolish past and current Abia state governors. They should open their eyes and ears. It seems they are blind or may be they are deafs.

3 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Ezeromeoil01(m): 6:08am On Feb 18, 2020
Come
Iyiataata92:
eye service. nothing more
Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by okpalaAnambra: 6:09am On Feb 18, 2020
Iyiataata92:
eye service. nothing more
Is not eye service, you won't understand until you enter Ebonyi...I'm Igbo myself but not from Ebonyi, you need to see quality projects going on in that state, and they're completed in time..let's leave that talk for another day..even their Ebonyi villages have quality roads

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:20am On Feb 18, 2020
Abians lets revolt

This kinda news dey make me remember ugly frog man ikpeazu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 18, 2020
Nigeria politics grin

Imagine American reporting trump is inspecting project at night

And Americans commenting

GOOD DEVELOPMENT

KEEP IT UP

BEST GOVERNOR

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by smeag0l(m): 6:30am On Feb 18, 2020
Sometimes , it is good to elect christian leaders into political positions. Umahi, for instance is a deacon in a popular nigerian church that's why he has some fear of God unlike other southern eastern and south south governors

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by mabea: 6:31am On Feb 18, 2020
When someone compared Ebonyi at night to Europe, I was one of the people that were amused. But after visiting Ebonyi last week I was filled with awe. I must say that any government that's complaining of lack of funds to carry out projects is not sincere. If umahi could do it with meagre resources, other states can do better.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by LLobiorah: 6:35am On Feb 18, 2020
Dave Jisike!
Ebonyi ga adimma.

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by mabea: 6:36am On Feb 18, 2020
post=86743176:
Good govenrnance.

This is one of the performing Governor in our darling country.

Keep up the good work Your Excellency.

Nigeria will be great again.

God bless Ebonyi state.

God bless Nigeria.
If a governor could do this, shame on Buhari
Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Arijude(m): 6:37am On Feb 18, 2020
DozieInc:
Gov Umahi is working... Abia State having back to back bad leadership
Abia state governor is using their money to buy okporoko and meat to eat and become fatter

4 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Mekanus(m): 6:37am On Feb 18, 2020
smeag0l:
Sometimes , it is good to elect christian leaders into political positions. Umahi, for instance is a deacon in a popular nigerian church that's why he has some fear of God unlike other southern eastern and south south governors
And you think you have made sense like this? Are other south east and south south governors not Christians too? Forget that shit man, it's not by being a Christian or whatever shitty religion one belongs.
Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by mabea: 6:42am On Feb 18, 2020
ezenwajosh:
Nigeria politics grin

Imagine American reporting trump is inspecting project at night

And Americans commenting

GOOD DEVELOPMENT

KEEP IT UP

BEST GOVERNOR
You have a point but in all honesty the guy has done extremely well. I regret not having pictures

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by mabea: 6:46am On Feb 18, 2020
Ezeromeoil01:
Name of your village quote author=EBUBS post=86743162]This man tiled my entire village in a space of the years... Who does that... Guess he's a super governor
Bros I don't know his village but I recommend you go to Uburu in ohaozara LGA and see things for yourself
Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Austineva(m): 6:49am On Feb 18, 2020
Biafrarep:
Umahi has become a symbol for good governance. Every other governor should be sent to Abakaliki to understudy how to be a governor.
May God continue to bless him and give him more wisdom to rule Ebonyi state. He has taken the state from obscurity to the limelight. He has given his people a pride of place.

The more he achieves all these with little resources, the more I believe that other state governors should be stoned to death.
I tell u, bro. Better stoning o

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 6:49am On Feb 18, 2020
recievesense:
Abia is veey unfortunate

Abians are not unfortunate but reaping what they. they massively voted failure hence their suffering.
if we as Nigerians can decide like we did in 2015 by voting massively against pdp, we would at the end get the right leader.
rigging don't the will of the people, just that it is still the will of the people to have this set of leaders that is why they still administer our state.
we have every power and tool to with us but only chose this evil and wicked leaders to infest our land.

2 Likes

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Rossippi: 6:51am On Feb 18, 2020
EBUBS:
This man tiled my entire village in a space of the years... Who does that... Guess he's a super governor

Wow...never knew you could tile a village.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Dpharisee: 6:55am On Feb 18, 2020
Abia case is pathetic cry
Nothing to show

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by EBUBS(m): 6:57am On Feb 18, 2020
Ezeromeoil01:
Name of your village quote author=EBUBS post=86743162
Ishiagu in ivo LGA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by EBUBS(m): 6:58am On Feb 18, 2020
Rossippi:

Wow...never knew you could tile a village.
Mugu... Keep looking for mistakes when you're a bunch of mistake...
Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Austineva(m): 6:59am On Feb 18, 2020
mabea:
When someone compared Ebonyi at night to Europe, I was one of the people that were amused. But after visiting Ebonyi last week I was filled with awe. I must say that any government that's complaining of lack of funds to carry out projects is not sincere. If umahi could do it with meagre resources, other states can do better.
I tell u, bro. Thanks for ur sincerity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets With Labour Party's Governorship Aspirants In Imo State (Photos) / Man And His Daughter Killed During The Army/Shiite Clash In Zaria (Photo) / Check Out This Advert On Today's Sun Newspaper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.