Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) (42741 Views)

David Umahi Inspects The Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Road / Umahi Inspects Commencement Of New International Airport & Stadium In Ebonyi / Dino Melaye Shuns Threats, Commissions Various Projects In Kogi State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by IloveToMess: 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ohaneze1:
[s][/s]

Echue gbuo gi there.

Let's start with the unity school cut off. Anambra has the highest for over 20yrs now
Keep quiet my friend Education is Imo and Imo is Education..

Umahi needs to come to Anambra to help you fools and upgrade your standard of education and not that drunk fool Willie Obiano..
Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Ohaneze1: 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2020
[s]
IloveToMess:

Keep quiet my friend Education is Imo and IMO is Education..Umahi needs to come to Anambra to help you fools and upgrade your standard of education and not that drunk fool Willie Obiano..
[/s]

Imo state is shithole, shithole is imo state cheesy

Just 2 points , you are crying again cheesy

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Ohaneze1: 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
No wonder your successive governor takes instruction from Anambra tongue

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Ohaneze1: 1:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
Dumbo did you read this? Anambra represented Nigeria and Africa as a whole. cheesy

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by IloveToMess: 2:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ohaneze1:
[s][/s]

Imo state is shithole, shithole is imo state cheesy

Just 2 points , you are crying again cheesy

Like I said IMO is Education and education is IMO..

No need to start showing you photos cos it can't help anyone, everyone already knows this even in your Anambra. Only people that have something to prove do showoffs, in this case IMO has nothing to prove boy.. grin cheesy

Tell Obiano to get ready to protest for our beloved Umahi for presidency 2023... grin
Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Ohaneze1: 2:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
[s]
IloveToMess:

ike I said IMO is Education and education is IMO..No need to start showing you photos cos it can't help anyone, everyone already knows this even in your Anambra. Only people that have something to prove do showoffs, in this case IMO has nothing to prove boy.. D
[/s]

Imo state is a shithole and shithole is Imo state. Let us start with this 2 points as the basis of discourse cheesy

Anambra is the leader of Imo state. We dictate the tune cheesy

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Ohaneze1: 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2020
Anambra school boys wins big at Tunisia. International stage is where to know how excellent a people are. We are not your class, Anambra leads cheesy

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by IloveToMess: 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
Ohaneze1:
[s][/s]

[s]
Imo state is a shithole and shithole is Imo state. Let us start with this 2 points as the basis of discourse cheesy

Anambra is the leader of Imo state. We dictate the tune cheesy[/s]

Shut up we OWN you, Sit down and be humble boy..
Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by chinolization: 4:42pm On Feb 21, 2020
[s]
IloveToMess:

Shut up we OWN you, Sit down and be humble boy..
[/s]

Otondo mechionu, counter his claims slave cheesy

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by IloveToMess: 4:46pm On Feb 21, 2020
chinolization:
[s][/s]

[s]Otondo mechionu, counter his claims slave cheesy[/s]

That should be left for Peter Obi to answer, as to what he went to do on the streets of Abuja for his master Ihedioha..

Local champions
Ndi ime ohia cheesy
Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by chinolization: 4:48pm On Feb 21, 2020
[s]
IloveToMess:

hat should be left for Peter Obi to answer, as to what he went to do on the streets of Abuja for his master Ihedioha..Local champions
Ndi ime ohia
[/s]

Frustration is killing you because you are a slave. Anambra people are your masters.

See your slavish governor. Ndi ala cheesy

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by globemoney: 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
IloveToMess:

This is how you spend your useless life on Nairaland defending useless Obiano. Umahi remains a god to Obiano and even the entire APGA.

Cry baby cry...
Ozu nwuru anwu come and continue your classes block head.. Obiano is a far superior gov than Umahi. It will take Umahi no less than 100 years to achieve what Obiano has done in Anambra. Again I ask you to list Umahis achievements apart from the flyover in Abakaliki
Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by globemoney: 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
chinolization:
[s][/s]

Frustration is killing you because you are a slave. Anambra people are your masters.

See your slavish governor. Ndi ala cheesy
Hahaha etu a ka Chino nwanne siri piawa onuku IloveToMess azu grin grin grin
The pig from failed imo state wants to tell us the gov that is doing well lol
Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by chinolization: 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2020
globemoney:

Hahaha etu a ka Chino nwanne siri piawa onuku IloveToMess azu grin grin grin
The pig from failed imo state wants to tell us the gov that is doing well lol

Hahahaha

Na me get drug for any idiot. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Bonesking(m): 7:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
An Aboki and a Yoruba idiot have been quoting themselves. I saw the imposters and I began to laugh at their foolishness.

Sanni aka Chino, Meleszenawi, Area4area, Globemoney, Osagyefo, Yyeske, Chinolization, Chino, Idenna, Abia1stborn etc foolishly deceiving his expired self.

The other Yoruba idiot is still on rampage.

Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 21, 2020
Bonesking:
An Aboki and a Yoruba idiot have been quoting themselves. I saw the imposters and I began to laugh at their foolishness.

Sanni aka Chino, Meleszenawi, Area4area, Globemoney, Osagyefo, Yyeske, Chinolization, Chino, Idenna, Abia1stborn etc foolishly deceiving his expired self.

The other Yoruba idiot is still on rampage.

How old are you?
Re: Umahi Inspects Various Projects At Night (Photos) by achi4u(m): 5:45am On Feb 22, 2020
Mad people everywhere... joblessness

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

‘medicine After Death’, Obi Blasts INEC Over 2023 Election Report / Finance Perm Sec. Ignore Saraki's Invitation / Abaribe: What Suswam Told Me In DSS Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.