Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl (66841 Views)

I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair / Help: I Am Struggling With The Idea Of Having Another Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by CosmicJames(m): 5:56am On Feb 20, 2020
thesicilian:
You and your husband need to change your mentality about your children. Whether boy or girl, are they not human beings? As long as they are healthy.
This silly concept of "I want someone to bear my name", what good has his name done for him? There are female children who are making their parents and countries proud, and same goes for the males.
That "Who will bear my name" mentality is a big problem in Africa.
I wonder when people in this part of the world will understand that a child is a child. Male or female. And that what matters is that one have a child.
What fucking name are they being concerned about? Who the fucking name help?
When people die, do they go to heaven or hell with male child?
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by omakay(m): 6:02am On Feb 20, 2020
There is a side to this 'girl-child' thing that a lot of people are not seeing.

A girl child is actually an ambassador of the family.

Later in life through marriage, she get to represent the family she is coming from through her values and character.

When you raise your daughter right, she displays it and spreads it too her husband's family and her own nuclear family.

So to men that are afraid of birthing female children, it might be your fear of not being able to raise the right ambassadors of your family.

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Cousin9999: 6:08am On Feb 20, 2020
Chinese and Indians favor boys. Both countries are facing a shortage of women. There's also the misogynist, sexist culture behind this that worsens the problem where the women don't even want their men. Indians sleep with men (hijra) and call themselves straight.

This issue comes in part from a culture that doesn't allow women in the workforce or discourages it. Don't raise your daughters to be bimbos, and tell your husband women are needed or his son will marry Bobrisky.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by alizma: 6:09am On Feb 20, 2020
Psalme91:
It is almost 4AM my husband hasn’t come home yet, just because we found out that I am carrying another baby girl. I’m in pains. I don’t know what I have done to deserve all this .

Please help me beg God if I offended him unknowingly to please forgive me and blessed me with baby boys ( triplets). Please
Just start saving and fixing yourself in a position that will enable you take good care of your children in case he misbehave by bringing in another woman. Sorry to say this, is he an illiterate? From the little I understand from biology class, I think if human beings are to be blame for a child sex determination, that blame should go to men. XX = girl, XY= boy. A woman is structure in such a way that she can only produce X even if giving a million chance while the man can switch between X and Y chromosome.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by drips8(m): 6:10am On Feb 20, 2020
omakay:
There is a side to this 'girl-child' thing that a lot of people are not seeing.

A girl child is actually an ambassador of the family.

Later in life through marriage, she get to represent the family she is coming from through her values and character.

When you raise your daughter right, she displays it and spreads it too her husband's family and her own nuclear family.

So to men that are afraid of birthing female children, it might be your fear of not being able to raise the right ambassadors of your family.

This is true, the reason probably stems from the notion that girls are harder to raise than boys and a lot of men just don't want to deal with that.

The daughter actually carries the family name on her back than the son.

2 Likes

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by kingsleybrave(m): 6:16am On Feb 20, 2020
Psalme91:
It is almost 4AM my husband hasn’t come home yet, just because we found out that I am carrying another baby girl. I’m in pains. I don’t know what I have done to deserve all this .

Please help me beg God if I offended him unknowingly to please forgive me and blessed me with baby boys ( triplets). Please
Who baby boy help Don't he knows that these days a girl-child remember their family more than the boy-child. na the man when they struggle to cater for his immediate family na him won get time for his parents or siblings...if you're talking about inheritance....it's only lazy and visionless children that cultivate such mindset .....if it's about lineage continuity.... Will his ancestors drive him back ? If yes, that is miracle..... because he just gain life again..... because a dead man doesn't know or feel anything.....a well trained girl-child....is better than a dozen of useless boy-child...... A prostitute and a criminal..... which one will first send their parents to Early grave?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Lavendra(f): 6:20am On Feb 20, 2020
im so angry right now. a child is a child no matter the sex. I know of a couple that it took them 10years to have children. they ended up having two girls and they are fine with that, they love and treasure them very much. now with the economy in Nigeria you have 5 children and you are still praying to have triplets(boy) have you thought about how you'll take care of them? Before getting married ask the man you are about to marry "Are you okay if we have only female children" ? Get to know his mindset before you know what you are getting into. this kind of issue leads to depression. at this age and time you want more than 5 children because you want a boy? when they start university una go hear am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by octavian(m): 6:22am On Feb 20, 2020
Psalme91:

Aunty Psalme91, you better relax and don't kill yourself. You donated X chromosome and he donated X, whose fault now? Na only X you get while he has X or Y..

I struggle to understand the rationale behind some men's thinking, your wife dey pregnant with girl child and you ain't happy, really? What of those who don't have a single child..
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Arcbox(m): 6:22am On Feb 20, 2020
Tell your husband not to be naive about life. in this modern generation daughters form the best squad to take of their parents. I have a daughter and I love her soooo much that I promise to give her the best in life. we men grow up and forget our family, the reverse is the case with a girl child. tell your husband that clamoring for male child is old fashioned.
quote author=Psalme91 post=86742587]It is almost 4AM my husband hasn’t come home yet, just because we found out that I am carrying another baby girl. I’m in pains. I don’t know what I have done to deserve all this .

Please help me beg God if I offended him unknowingly to please forgive me and blessed me with baby boys ( triplets). Please [/quote]
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by dazzlingd(m): 6:24am On Feb 20, 2020
snipesdam:
Top tips for conceiving a boy; Remember there are no guarantees

Time sex to coincide with the day of ovulation (no earlier than 24 hours before you are about to ovulate).

Deep penetrative sex is preferable.

It helps if the woman reaches orgasm.
Have an energy drink, a cup of coffee or some chocolate before having sex it helps propel the Y sperm.

If you want a boy then avoid having sex
:

Earlier than 24 hours before you are about to ovulate.

After 12 hours since you ovulated
To increase a father’s sperm count, he should not ejaculate for 4-5 days before ovulation, which according to Shettles will increase the chances of having a boy.

Lemme save this for future use
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by DexterousOne(m): 6:25am On Feb 20, 2020
Liposure:
my bro, wat do u expect when u live in patriachal society like africa where d girlchild is undervalued

Undervalued

By who?
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by LIMELIGHTCRAZY: 6:26am On Feb 20, 2020
Your husband should suck it up ... Some have no children at all.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by DexterousOne(m): 6:27am On Feb 20, 2020
drips8:

This is true, the reason probably stems from the notion that girls are harder to raise than boys and a lot of men just don't want to deal with that.

The daughter actually carries the family name on her back than the son.

The bolded is NOT true
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Jim99: 6:27am On Feb 20, 2020
Op don't let anyone deceive you. Male kids are the perfect gift from God.

The ratio of successful Men to Women is 80:20

Keep trying, i pray God see you through.

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by suruwilliams(m): 6:28am On Feb 20, 2020
Folorunso alakija, Okonjo-Iweala, Ibukun Awosika, Amina Mohammed

Powerful women in the country they are all people daughters.i remember going for scan with my wife and the doctor ask me what gender will you prefer I told girl preferably but whatever comes I will accept,this was because my wife prefer boy lol we did scan 2 times and the gender was not show the baby simply close legs so the mother won't be depressed lol.

Why will you be depressed?when there is someone somewhere who has never birth a child before, somebody somewhere is praying fasting crying to be pregnant here you are crying over issue that doesn't matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Ladycewhy(f): 6:30am On Feb 20, 2020
Psalme91:

And I know someone who just wants a child even if it's a girl.I am sure God is more interested in the plight of such people not your case.

You have children ,this is the time to brace up be strong for your girls cos I am very sure your husband will get worse with his attitude towards you and the girls,I have seen this before so madam brace up and be strong. Be ready to fight for your girls and make them into individuals you will be proud of.

Also I want you to zero your mind on you staying married for long cos it's about to go down ,all the philandering ,he might even have a child outside in his quest for a male child. I am not a bearer of bad news but this is what I have seen happen twice and I am sure other people have had experiences.

If your daughters will turn out well and prove their father wrong it will be up to you. This is not the time to sulk and ask "why me" . People have been through this before and heaven did not fall. Tie your wrapper and arm yourself dear woman ,your daughters need you more than ever.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by DexterousOne(m): 6:30am On Feb 20, 2020
Cousin9999:
Chinese and Indians favor boys. Both countries are facing a shortage of women. There's also the misogynist, sexist culture behind this that worsens the problem where the women don't even want their men. Indians sleep with men (hijra) and call themselves straight.

This issue comes in part from a culture that doesn't allow women in the workforce or discourages it. Don't raise your daughters to be bimbos, and tell your husband women are needed or his son will marry Bobrisky.

Especially the Chinese of time past.
Shithole mentality
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 20, 2020
why are you dumping girls on your husband, better ask the women that gave birth to boys andgirls how they did it.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by JokerBeninCity: 6:31am On Feb 20, 2020
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by iliyande(m): 6:33am On Feb 20, 2020
Selfishness.... Considering the fact that if it was to be all boys.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Munzy14(m): 6:33am On Feb 20, 2020
DexterousOne:

The doctor is s stupid man
No polite way of saying it
You won't understand bro, He is an only son. Though he is late now. Attended a function in village, got poisoned and came back vomiting that was all.

Check am, if their is no son, his lineage would av been closed by now.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by DexterousOne(m): 6:34am On Feb 20, 2020
linearity:

This is so old and so wrong and an attempt to simplify a rather complex process.

The blame is on both couple, because each ejaculation of a guy contain countless X n Y, so the guy does not control if it is X or Y that got there first just like the lady does determine which of her two X is chosen for the released embryo.

The hard part is, enhancing the Y’s chances of getting there first....and for that to happen they both have equal roles to play in education, process, preparation, timing, etc....sometimes, it could even be that, the lady’s pelvic is too hash for the survival for the Y, giving the X the edge, timing is also very important...there is a whole body of science around this, they should educate each other and work together to archive the common objective.

undecided

Not every man has healthy sperm count.
If that is the case
You are most likely to have a girl
Because the Ys are not much in the pool
And they die quicker

It falls MORE on the man than the woman
That's just the truth

Artificial insemination should come to the rescue if the punk ass man is still crazy about boys.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by aspiring44: 6:35am On Feb 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

MISTAKE #1
being in pain instead of being filled with joy of the idea of getting an healthy child

MISTAKE #2
blaming yourselves for something that you have no control of

MISTAKE #3
every smart intelligent adult knows that the sex of a child is determined by the MAN's Sperm...

FINAL MISTAKE
putting your family's happiness upon something as flimsy as having a boy child will be your downfall.... you better get your priorities straight!

the god you are praising is giving you healthy children and instead of rejoicing and calling it a blessing, you have the audacity to write the above.... audio religious people!

@MRBROWNJAY1.

I doff my hat for you. Your response to issues is always epic.God bless you more .Some has failed to simply understand that the male sperm is the potent weapon.. funny enough the woman's private is always acidic and doubly acid if there is infection. She should read more on spermatogenesis .

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by DexterousOne(m): 6:36am On Feb 20, 2020
Munzy14:

You won't understand bro, He is an only son. Though he is late now. Attended a function in village, got poisoned and came back vomiting that was all.

Check am, if their is no son, his lineage would av been closed by now.

Your daughters carry your gene too.

So your lineage does not end with no son.

It ends with NO CHILD

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Pigmy(m): 6:38am On Feb 20, 2020
lifemate89:
you are the cause of you giving birth to baby girls, it's your husband.
My dear, cry not,the Lord is in control...my elder sister was in the same shoe with you,she gave birth to four baby girls...just last week,she gave birth to a baby boy...Just be prayerful okay

this is absurd ma'am.
do you know that their are couples praying for what you have for decades and are yet to be blessed .
why all this unnecessary gender discrimination.
do not despair ,be glad and appreciate God for his blessings to you
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Munzy14(m): 6:39am On Feb 20, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Oya kuku rinse her pussy with plenty alkaline fluid, before you pour your Y.......
You have an Idea of where the message is going... cheesy
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Nobody: 6:40am On Feb 20, 2020
Pls don't insult God. You daughter as the wife to the president will be more useful to you than a son as a president
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by jumpmasta(m): 6:40am On Feb 20, 2020
Psalme91:

thank you very much for the words of encouragement, I also have 4 daughters and pregnant with the fifth. this baby supposed to be our last ,cause of financial problems, that's why my husband is not happy
Your husband is responsible for the Male sex chromosome. Its fault majorly but due to unenlightenment, males blame the women . Just take it easy ,I know it's societal pressure . He may Come around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by drips8(m): 6:41am On Feb 20, 2020
DexterousOne:

The bolded is NOT true

I know, it's a stereotype.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by omakay(m): 6:41am On Feb 20, 2020
There is a side to this also. (LET ME WARN THAT THIS VIEW WILL OFFEND A LOT OF US, PLEASE GET READY)

Religion is a strong factor that drives Africa (in particular). It affects our way of life here economically, socially and politically.

Most importantly, it is a strong factor in the African family system.

People give birth (naming ceremony must be graced with a pastor or an imam)

People get married (there must be church marriage where vows are given in the presence of a pastor or imam)

People die ( their remains are committed to mother earth in the presence of a pastor or imam)

So it begs the question, WHAT IS THE VIEW OF THE BIBLE OR QURAN CONCERNING THE GIRL CHILD?

People are strongly influenced by the teachings and stories of the holy book.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) / Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? / Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.