Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl (66993 Views)

I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair / Help: I Am Struggling With The Idea Of Having Another Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Olatara(f): 7:53am On Feb 20, 2020
Squillaci:

Since is not financially strong, what does he need a boy for?
Which property e wan inherit?
Chai!
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by snowblaq(f): 7:54am On Feb 20, 2020
Psalme91:
It is almost 4AM my husband hasn’t come home yet, just because we found out that I am carrying another baby girl. I’m in pains. I don’t know what I have done to deserve all this .

Please help me beg God if I offended him unknowingly to please forgive me and blessed me with baby boys ( triplets). Please

I lost my baby girl on the 13th of October last year..that was my second pregnancy... I lost the first to miscarriage and the second died during delivery ... I would give anything to have a daughter right now.... Or 3 daughters.... My point is, people are out there crying to have even one kid... And here you are, blessed with 5 healthy daughters and you are asking God if you have offended Him in anyway for giving you guys another girl?.... You sound really ungrateful to God right now... You and your husband.... Please don't allow God to turn His wrath on you... Do you know how special daughters are?.... This life sha.... Some have it all and yet cannot say thank you Lord!!!!!... It is well o.

5 Likes

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Jim99: 7:54am On Feb 20, 2020
Zane2point4:

They difference is this,the men will always be around,might leave elsewhere but is available, the ladies will be at the mercy of there husbands,meaning if he decides she doesn't step out she cant.
Many reasons tho.

That aside, when women start having children, their love deviates from their husband and parents to their kids.

But a man's love for his parents and wife/kids is equal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by azadus18: 7:56am On Feb 20, 2020
so at dis age , pple still care abt dis kind of stuff...dou am not planning to av children , buh if i wanna av, i prefer d female child, infact plenty of dem to d male child.....

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Mizwisdom(f): 7:56am On Feb 20, 2020
Jim99:

Lol and you weren't worried how he agreed so easily? Hmmm

Someone that already has at least 2 male children from different women waiting for him outside and you dey here dey brag. No wise up

Did you see the joy on Davido's face when he heard he was having a boy through Chioma?

Lol my joy is that we have agreed on my own number of kids. Young man, what is my business with Davido and his concubines? my fiancé and I prefer female kid over males.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by DexterousOne(m): 7:57am On Feb 20, 2020
Zane2point4:

They difference is this,the men will always be around,might leave elsewhere but is available, the ladies will be at the mercy of there husbands,meaning if he decides she doesn't step out she cant.
Many reasons tho.

Naa

Except you are talking of those living in one village In Anambra

But in our case
We do waka....

We only say hello once in a while

And in 2020
Any woman who is at the "mercy" of her husband needs to take a BIG L undecided

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Baztardmods: 7:58am On Feb 20, 2020
Psalme91:
[s]It is almost 4AM my husband hasn’t come home yet, just because we found out that I am carrying another baby girl. I’m in pains. I don’t know what I have done to deserve all this .

Please help me beg God if I offended him unknowingly to please forgive me and blessed me with baby boys ( triplets). Please [/s]
Madam be calm, pikin na pikin, haven't u seen families female child rise to the occasion and play the responsibilities of a male child? I have seen many.. My sister had 5 daughters but two passed away during infant. Anyone God give u be happy, when u remember that some people don't even have any u got to be appreciative.

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Jim99: 7:59am On Feb 20, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Lol my joy is that we have agreed on my own number of kids. Young man, what is my business with Davido and his concubines? my fiancé and I prefer female kid over males.

Trust me your fiance don't wanna end up without a male child. He has plan B and C cheesy.

If you doubt me, get him drunk and ask him, he'll reveal it to you.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by ityP(m): 7:59am On Feb 20, 2020
Psalme91:
It is almost 4AM my husband hasn’t come home yet, just because we found out that I am carrying another baby girl. I’m in pains. I don’t know what I have done to deserve all this .

Please help me beg God if I offended him unknowingly to please forgive me and blessed me with baby boys ( triplets). Please

You can determine the sex of your child. You just dey to have sex with your husband at the right time
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Optimistmoses(m): 8:01am On Feb 20, 2020
@op their is nothing wrong with you if all your children are girl. My mum was in your shoes about 3 decades ago. Her first two children was girl and she said dad wasn't happy about it. She delivered boy as 3rd, 5th and 6th born. But out of the 3 boys she delivered, only one is useful to the family and the rest two are as good as nothing. I knew deep down in dads heart he would have wished mum never delivered those two boys. What I'm I trying to point out in this. Life is not about what we don't have but about what we have that is useful to us. If all my children in life will be girl and they will all be useful to me, then I will accept it in good Faith. I hope you and your husband will understand this better and embrace what God has given to you.
Gracias

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by ekitimanalways(m): 8:03am On Feb 20, 2020
Psalme91:

Madam, do not beat yourself... Nigerian men must understand (that) men determine the sex of a baby depending on whether their sperm is carrying an X or Y chromosome. An X chromosome combines with the mother's X chromosome to make a baby girl (XX) and a Y chromosome will combine with the mother's to make a boy (XY).

I must admit a lot of us (African men) are heavily suffering from The Male-Child Preference Syndrome, irrespective of our level of education and/or exposure.

This wrong mentality has ruined many marriages and made so many women like yourself unhappy.

May God touch your husband's heart.

Have a wonderful day.

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Lilimax(f): 8:06am On Feb 20, 2020
DexterousOne:

Naa

Except you are talking of those living in one village In Anambra

But in our case
We do waka....

We only say hello once in a while

And in 2020
Any woman who is at the "mercy" of her husband needs to take a BIG L undecided
Why using Anambra as your case study undecided shocked
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Mizwisdom(f): 8:07am On Feb 20, 2020
Jim99:

Trust me your fiance don't wanna end up without a male child. He has plan B and C cheesy.

If you doubt me, get him drunk and ask him, he'll reveal it to you.

I should trust you? oya what is my fiancé name? so you know his age? do you know where he works? grin I should trust you based on what? boy, you're still a kid with no reasoning faculty. I should trust your judgement on someone you don't know? grin

This is someone I've known since teenage hood and were good friends before starting up a relationship so lil bro, trust me both of us will take female kids over male kids if given a choice, get a life lil bro, Davido is not a good role model for you, having three kids out of wedlock shouldn't be your goal
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Arijude(m): 8:07am On Feb 20, 2020
James289:
Technically, the man decides the sex of the baby... not the woman. You can only contribute an X since you are XX and the man's sperm contributed either an X or a Y - thus deciding the sex.
So, he wasn't able to give himself what he wanted, lol - no reason for you to feel guilty.
the woman also determines the sex of the baby. I won't go further to explain
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 20, 2020
James289:
Technically, the man decides the sex of the baby... not the woman. You can only contribute an X since you are XX and the man's sperm contributed either an X or a Y - thus deciding the sex.
So, he wasn't able to give himself what he wanted, lol - no reason for you to feel guilty.

Stop giving foolish formula since you are not in her shoe. Talk Is Cheap. You don't what the woman is going through now. She needs the word of encouragement, not your tantrum comments.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by emmysoftyou: 8:08am On Feb 20, 2020
healthserve:

Eeyah.

Now this is where I Emeritus senior professor come in

Now, your body system determines the gender of an infant, much more than just the sperm of a man alone. I'm sure you've heard of X and Y chromosome and how these chromosomes affects or better put influences the gender of a baby.

Now listen, if you want to give rpegnanacy another attempt with the hope of having a boy. Three to Five months before your pregnancy, go on heavy steady daily dose of " Heavy Proteins ", i.e Soyabean foods, Beans. Yoghurt. Milk. I wonder why our doctors don't share this information with pre-pregnancy women.

Heavy proteins causes a woman's body system to influence it to fertilise male cells by over 80% than the body would naturally do. So by ingesting lots of proteins, you're preparing your body to be fertilised with male cells, hence, a male child. Find GNLD Protein shake and take lots of it months before you decided. This is one of the best heavy proteins I can recommend for this need. It costs between 25,000 and 34,000, but trust me, it's super power

Do this. Pray fervently " before " the do and spice your protein intake with plenty vegetables and you'll increase your chances of having a boy by 80%. Do not forget the place of fervent prayers. This is Africa

If you decide to make an attempt after following this information,please even if it's three years time remember to quote my mention of how this information gave you the expected results.
bro.. U maybe right.. Before I prepared myself to have a baby Boy, I was taking much of yoghurt and vegetable. Though I also prayed to God and I read where they said one can possibly get a baby Boy during menstruation period if she take in..
Then I practiced all these options and it was a BBB..

Psalme91 should try this options.. It's well with you sis..
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by OlawaleBammie: 8:10am On Feb 20, 2020
Sterope:
The ones committing majority of the evil in this world, are they also women too?

So would you rather your male child to be kidnapper then your female child to be prostitute? Both options don't sound good at all. However, we all know with whom we would rather find ourselves with at the end of the day.

Una don start oo, ur folk wey start the stereotyping una no memtion am oo, abi una no see am?? why una no caution her??

Controversial folk..
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by pearlyboo(f): 8:11am On Feb 20, 2020
Psalme91:

First I advise you stop worrying about ur present state cos it will do more harm than good healthwise, mentally and otherwise. I understand it's not east for u at this time bt u hv to be strong.
Secondly God is the giver of all good things- children, female children. Your God given Angel's are for a purpose, futuristic. He sees beyond us. The ikeji ,ngozi okonjo iweala etc family are in limelight today because of a female child. Inasmuch as we all have the number of children we want and d gender, I say go to God in prayers be thankful to him for making u a mom cos there are many paying millions, praying n hopeful of becoming a mom like u. Many wish to be like u. They just wanna be called mom irrespective of d gender. God CAN and He will. As for ur hubby, still pray for him ,ask God to take control,protect him fr daughters of Jezebel lurking everywhere. Love ur girls ,cherish what u have ,protect n guard them jealously. Your children will bring u honour, fame,You are blessed beyond measure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Jim99: 8:11am On Feb 20, 2020
Mizwisdom:

I should trust you? oya what is my fiancé name? so you know his age? do you know where he works? grin I should trust you based on what? boy, you're still a kid with no reasoning faculty. I should trust your judgement on someone you don't know? grin

This is someone I've known since teenage hood and were good friends before starting up a relationship so lil bro, trust me both of us will take female kids over male kids if given a choice, get a life lil bro, Davido is not a good role model for you, having three kids out of wedlock shouldn't be your goal

Bla Bla Bla.

Even if you had known him since you were in your mother's womb, it doesn't change the fact that he has plans. You might just be plan A on his plan A - E grin

Thank you for letting him know before hand. "To be forewarned is to be forearmed". I guess he's more than prepared for anything right now. cheesy
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Czartega(m): 8:11am On Feb 20, 2020
Nigerians and this male child fanaticism when is it gon end. It's not your fault but his.

Science has proved it. The woman only gives the X chromosome while the male produces either X or Y chromosome. So when they fuse it can either be XX(female) or XY(male)

So what I'm trying to say is that you should be the one angry at him that he is not able to give a male child. It's not your fault in any way
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by UjuJoan2: 8:12am On Feb 20, 2020
bigfrancis21:

I believe in gender equality but sons are still important just as girls are. A family with too many sons will want to have a daughter to balance it out. It goes both ways.

I agree completely . . the balance is important. But this is something you can't help . . . a Gift that comes from God himself. Why should you be so choosy? Children are children, boys or girls. And all we should feel for them is gratitude!

But somehow, people make you feel like there's something wrong with you if you don't have a son. This woman would not be feeling the way she's feeling now if not for what people will say and what people will think.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Mizwisdom(f): 8:17am On Feb 20, 2020
Jim99:

Bla Bla Bla.

Even if you had known him since you were in your mother's womb, it doesn't change the fact that he has plans. You might just be plan A on his plan A - E grin

Thank you for letting him know before hand. "To be forewarned is to be forearmed". I guess he's more than prepared for anything right now. cheesy

Yes lil kid. He is and I am too, we are gathering money to train the three kids that God will give us. That's our plan. You, what plan do your parents have for your life, are you through with secondary school? what do you want to become in future? these are the questions you should be asking yourself, I hope your parents have plans for your life. You should hold them accountable if they don't or maybe Davido can help pay your school fees grin
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by tanidabi: 8:22am On Feb 20, 2020
With all due respect I do not want to judge you for wanting a boy.

But it's heartbreaking that you write what you feel.It's being years I posted on NL but this really cut my .
Attention
Have you visited the health section on NL ?I think you should. I am actually worried about how you will take care of five children in the Nigeria of today.

I do hope you have a job o.Please visit anyone trying to conceive or anyone trying for ivf under the health section and thank God.

I have been trying for 15years and my spouse is still my rock.

We are not looking for a boy madam we want healthy children.

Stop worrying about how hubby feels and stop now so you don't end up having 8 girls.

I know too many people that went this route some even married another wife and ended up with 10girls .Be wise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Teespice(f): 8:22am On Feb 20, 2020
Four pregnancies and the fifth.

you are putting your life and health at risk birthing every now and then because you are looking for a boy..

God forbid, if anything happens to you with this current pregnancy you are carrying, your husband will mourn, move on and marry another woman. then the same people telling you to pray will support your hubby for marrying someone else, afterall life is tad too short.

I am not going to pray for you or to ask God why. instead of you to relax, take things easy and pray you carry this pregnancy to term, you are busy saying God why.

when next your husband expresses disappointment over the fact that you are carrying a girl, simply remind him that he's carrying the chromosome responsible for a boy.

pardon my harshness....someone needs to knock sense inside this posters head.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Jim99: 8:23am On Feb 20, 2020
Mizwisdom:

Yes lil kid. He is and I am too, we are gathering money to train the three kids that God will give us. That's our plan. You, [b]what plan do your parents have for your life, are you through with secondary school? [/b]what do you want to become in future? these are the questions you should be asking yourself, I hope your parents have plans for your life. You should hold them accountable if they don't or maybe Davido can help pay your school fees grin

What plans does my parents have for me cheesy

Or you meant what plans do i have for my parents?

Matter of fact they got everything they want in life. I made sure of it, they've never been more happier.

The only thing that bothers them right now is the rate at which my wife and i are producing male kids. And i let them know that i won't rest until i get at least 6 boys grin so help me God.

I should be a role model to your fiance cheesy
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Banjoramos(m): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2020
Psalme91:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 20, 2020
so in this modern day and age a man is still worrying himself over the gender of his child shocked.anyway if he is worried tell him to try again cheesy
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Mizwisdom(f): 8:27am On Feb 20, 2020
Jim99:

What plans does my parents have for me cheesy

Or you meant what plans do i have for my parents?

Matter of fact they got everything they want in life. I made sure of it, they've never been more happier.

The only thing that bothers them right now is the rate at which my wife and i are producing male kids. And i let them know that i won't rest until i get at least 6 boys grin so help me God.

O you're married? so why is a boy like Davido worth your mention? Oga, 6 males?? Lol grin I thank God you're not my husband, dear Lord grin I would run away if I was your wife, I just can't cheesy If given a choice I personally prefer a female heavier family good luck!
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by ikechemez(m): 8:28am On Feb 20, 2020
Can you flash me. Let me call you for some words
Of encouragements.

My signature for phone number
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Nobody: 8:28am On Feb 20, 2020
Squillaci:

Since he is not financially strong, what does he need a boy for?
Which property e wan inherit?
grin grin
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Matrixluv: 8:29am On Feb 20, 2020
Lord please remember me this year, I don't mind if they are all girls or boys

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. / Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures) / Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.