Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl (66970 Views)

I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair / Help: I Am Struggling With The Idea Of Having Another Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by yeyeosoronga: 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
Ishilove:

Why are you complaining? My kinsman had 18 girls from 4 women

Chai....
The man can only produce female sperms, Walahi. All his males sperms have been genetically destroyed grin grin grin (abeg , na joke o. Nobody should quote me)
18 children!!!!
All same sex?
Na Fuji house of commotion be that..
Or is it the hand of world people?

3 Likes

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Heavance(m): 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
Psalme91:
It is almost 4AM my husband hasn’t come home yet , just because we found out that I am carrying another baby girl. I’m in pained , I don’t know what I have done to deserve all this . Please help me beg God if I offended him unknowingly to please forgive me and blessed me with baby boys ( triplets). Please
Be joyful.

You can never tell the height those kids will take you, depending on the wisdom and education you pass to them.

For your husband, if he so much desire a boy, there are fruits that can boost his chances, and there is a set time to mate to improve his chances to guarantee a boy.

You are just the carrier of what he deposits, and your womb does the rest by the programme of God

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Ishilove: 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

Chai....
The man can only produce female sperms, Walahi. All his males sperms have been genetically destroyed grin grin grin (abeg , na joke o. Nobody should quote me)
18 children!!!!
All same sex?
Na Fuji house of commotion be that..
Or is it the hand of world people?
My sister I suspect world people because after baby girl number 18, he went back to our hometown to do something called 'changing leg' (i forget the native translation). After 'changing leg' the next child was a boy from wife number 4. He has two boys now.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by yeyeosoronga: 8:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
Ishilove:

My sister I suspect world people because after baby girl number 18, he went back to our hometown to do something called 'changing leg' (i forget the native translation). After 'changing leg' the next child was a boy from wife number 4. He has two boys now.

Wawu....
Unbelievable.
He now has 20 children shocked shocked shocked
Abeg, shift lemme faint first cheesy
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Ishilove: 8:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
yeyeosoronga:

Wawu....
Unbelievable.
He now has 20 children shocked shocked shocked
Abeg, shift lemme faint first cheesy
It might be more. Everyone stopped counting after baby number 20.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Mrachiever(m): 8:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
Psalme91:
It is almost 4AM my husband hasn’t come home yet , just because we found out that I am carrying another baby girl. I’m in pained , I don’t know what I have done to deserve all this . Please help me beg God if I offended him unknowingly to please forgive me and blessed me with baby boys ( triplets). Please

You are only giving your self headache on top nothing.
What is the difference between male and female child?
You already have children and still you and your are not satisfied with what God blessed you with. So What would you say about people that has no child at all....do they offend God?
Is like your family happiness ONLY depends on male children.

My sister in everything give thanks.
May God give you understanding.
Stay blessed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by ozonechrome: 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2020
Psalme91:
please forgive me for speaking like an ungrateful person, I am not ungrateful to God, I am really grateful to him for blessings me with my daughters, I was frustrated because of my husband behaviour that why I spoke like an ungrateful but I can never be ungrateful to God, my husband families, they treat me badly with all all kinds of bad names, the mother of prostitutes, it really hurts my heart, even my husband supports his mother and his sisters for maltreating me , I know when they will be aware that this baby it’s another a girl, I can imagine how they will be treating me even worse than before. my heart is bleeding a lot. my husband hasn’t returned since yesterday, he doesn’t pick up his phone and he doesn’t want to answer my text, I feel bad, I couldn’t sleep at night, I cried a lot and thinks too much, I’m at work and I can’t even concentrate. I'm really sorry for all the bad things I said out of ignorance , I can never be ungrateful to God. thank you very much

You need to be very strong now.

Stop having kids.
Find a way to take care of the ones you have.

Time tells a different story.
Invest in your girls.

5 Likes

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by LadySarah: 10:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
A mUru nwoke muo nwanyi, nwa by nwa

3 Likes

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by yeyeosoronga: 10:59pm On Feb 18, 2020
The more I read OPs post again, the harsher words I have to give.
So, I will just keep kwayet since I have nothing nice to say.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by MMotimo: 12:35am On Feb 19, 2020
OP should be more concerned about those “financial problems” than having a fifth girl.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Coolcalmcollect(m): 1:16am On Feb 19, 2020
Psalme91:

thank you very much for the words of encouragement, I also have 4 daughters and pregnant with the fifth. this baby supposed to be our last ,cause of financial problems, that's why my husband is not happy
it's simple na, abort it of its a girl and try again, keep aborting till you get a boy. life isn't so hard na
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by sacx: 8:46am On Feb 19, 2020
James289:
Technically, the man decides the sex of the baby... not the woman. You can only contribute an X since you are XX and the man's sperm contributed either an X or a Y - thus deciding the sex.
So, he wasn't able to give himself what he wanted, lol - no reason for you to feel guilty.

Is there by any chance in science, that a woman's body rejects the 'Y' chromosome supplied by the man?

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Greatzeus(m): 10:06am On Feb 19, 2020
Psalme91:
If God wants to punish you for something you did,he will not give you such a bundle of joy. So be grateful to God cos you sound like an ingrate yourself. In your heart,where you happy that you are having another girl? If not,both you and your husband are the same.
For that your husband, doesn't he know that Male chromosomes determine the sex of a child? Some are looking for just one,I don't blame him.

3 Likes

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Gloriagee(f): 10:08am On Feb 19, 2020
N I can bet you some good dough that the 2 boys are not biologically his. Na today?

Ishilove:

6 Likes

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Lexusgs430: 10:19pm On Feb 19, 2020
Psalme91:
It is almost 4AM my husband hasn’t come home yet, just because we found out that I am carrying another baby girl. I’m in pains. I don’t know what I have done to deserve all this .

Please help me beg God if I offended him unknowingly to please forgive me and blessed me with baby boys ( triplets). Please

How can he be upset, when he determines the sex.......... cheesy

Girls & Boys.... Pickin nah pickin...

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by madayaya: 10:21pm On Feb 19, 2020
My mum had 4 girls then a boy! Followed by 2 girls n a boy! Girls r beautiful they color ur home likewise boys! So which ever God gives u accept it with joy! Instead of u worrying about how ur husband feels make him understand the beauty of God’s blessings in your lives in form of girls
Psalme91:

thank you very much for the words of encouragement, I also have 4 daughters and pregnant with the fifth. this baby supposed to be our last ,cause of financial problems, that's why my husband is not happy
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Louisananda7(m): 10:22pm On Feb 19, 2020
Let him come around, give him time but know when to draw the line.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by SocialJustice: 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
Your husband is mad. He needs deliverance.

6 Likes

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by bonnyhope: 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
Psalme91:

Must you have a boi?

4 Likes

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by ENGINEERG(m): 10:23pm On Feb 19, 2020
If you have money go and use medical , so they fertilize what u want , and give you the sex you want
Psalme91:
It is almost 4AM my husband hasn’t come home yet, just because we found out that I am carrying another baby girl. I’m in pains. I don’t know what I have done to deserve all this .

Please help me beg God if I offended him unknowingly to please forgive me and blessed me with baby boys ( triplets). Please
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by SURElee(f): 10:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
Psalme91:

See foolish talk from a woman.

Madam do you know that the woman has xx chromosomes for female kids and the man has xy (female and y for male kids)?

So if the man give x chromosomes, the baby will be female and if y chromosomes it will be a boy.

Go and buy the book titled "every woman" and read. The man determines the sex of baby his wife delivers.

Na wetin he give you, you born. No go kill yourself.

If I hear say you cry again. Nonsense and man wey dey vex.

When some families are looking for just one child, man see female children he dey complain.

Ingrate, let him go to a factory and mould his own baby na. Mschewww!

Wipe your tears woman, eat healthy, take your evening walks as exercise recommended by your doctors, don't stress yourself in pregnancy with worries that will lead to pre clampsia. We need you healthy and alive biko.

Na person wey dey alive fit born another pikin wey fit be boy o! She who has ears, let her hear what the spirit is saying to her tonight.

Wait o! Make I even ask you sef. You don ever see female agbero before? All the men wey be agbero smoking and drinking shepe early morning for garage fighting conductor daily, sebi na male shildrenses dem be?

You better thank God say sperm dey fertilize your egg, go and hear the stories of women wey dey knack for many years in marriage and no Belle, you will never cry again. You will begin to sing songs of Thanksgiving to God.

3 Likes

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Jrevelation(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
Lol , do you want baby boy with no glory ... Pray God should give you the child that would uplift the glory of the family
Anyway I pray God give you a glorify baby boy
All you need to say is Amen

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
Psalme91:

Since he is not financially strong, what does he need a boy for?
Which property e wan inherit?

6 Likes

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by alfasexy: 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
mumu people everywhere

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Kuthum24(m): 10:25pm On Feb 19, 2020
See irony of life am dissapointed that my wife is having another boy to make it 3 boys without a single girl.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by nextstep(m): 10:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
Psalme91:

Nothing spiritual or needing to invoke God.
God already gave your husband X and Y chromosomes, so it's up to him to deliver the boy chromosomes if he wants a boy.
You, as a woman have X & X chromosomes. A boy cannot come from your genes. It requires the man. This is well-established fact.

I know what I write is of little comfort since we're still refusing to get sense in this country, but at the very least you can see it's up to your husband to make his boys.

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Abuleoshi: 10:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
Please drop your husband's phone number, there is something I need to tell him. If you can't drop his phone number, please help me tell him he is an eediot!

7 Likes

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by supercase1(m): 10:27pm On Feb 19, 2020
Come make I knack u correct knacking I bet u u go born male twins,ur husband na learner wink
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by prettyliz(f): 10:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
Psalme91:

.Madam its well.I will advice you to set him up with a doctor or person he respects to tell him and explain to him how the sex of the child is determined... After that he will calm down.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 19, 2020
Psalme91:

Worry not. My mother gave birth to 3 girls(my elder sisters) first(1st, 2nd and 3rd), then followed with 5 boys back to back.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by brookz: 10:30pm On Feb 19, 2020
He's a Mad man

And

You are also an idiotic woman.

Some couples are begging God to bless them with one child, but you're here stupidly asking if you offended God by giving you two female children.

Weyrey couples.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Dsweetnigga: 10:31pm On Feb 19, 2020
I disagree with you, a woman should know how to count her cycle as to tell the husband when she's in her peak of ovulation.

Medical speaking, having sex at the peak of ovulation or 3 days after results in a boy child.

I bet the op don't even know her ovulation days..

Every spermicide donated by a man into a woman's fallopian tube has x and y chromosomes. .

It all depends if the egg is ready to fertilize as at the time of the release.

So, technically, women control the baby sex..

Udo diri unu!

James289:
Technically, the man decides the sex of the baby... not the woman. You can only contribute an X since you are XX and the man's sperm contributed either an X or a Y - thus deciding the sex.
So, he wasn't able to give himself what he wanted, lol - no reason for you to feel guilty.

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

My Wife Has Reduced Me To A Common Trash. / Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man / Ghost Terrorizes Family In The United Kingdom (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.