Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,680 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl (66909 Views)

I Have Impregnated Another Girl Against The One I Love. What Should I Do Now? / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair / Help: I Am Struggling With The Idea Of Having Another Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by oseiwe(m): 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
What if he has been kidnapped? Safety first, go and file for missing person

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by abdullkabar(m): 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
Lolz, looking for boy child, that's how Mr Tayo had 7 girls
Scientifically, a Man's sperm gene decides if the child will be a boy or a girl(Y boy, X girl)
Sometimes, a black man is his own misfortune I think Clinton has only one girl child(not sure)

It might not be easy, but one has to just take it has it is(if you no come born nko?)
Abeg madam, una no get problem jare

4 Likes

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Slimsly100(f): 10:53pm On Feb 19, 2020
Amuru nwoke, a muru nwanyi, nwa bu nwa.....
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by incogni2o: 10:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
My Pastor once told me that when you have sex make sure you ejaculate deep inside if you want a boy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by MNDY(m): 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
James289:
Technically, the man decides the sex of the baby... not the woman. You can only contribute an X since you are XX and the man's sperm contributed either an X or a Y - thus deciding the sex.
So, he wasn't able to give himself what he wanted, lol - no reason for you to feel guilty.

I disagree.

It has been proven that if a woman meets her man 3days before her ovulation and the ovulation day, she will bear a male. Anything after the ovulation day is a female.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by sholay2011(m): 10:55pm On Feb 19, 2020
dovenice:
You See life so...when me am even praying to have one, you have four and another one coming and you still crying because you are having same gender again...it is well.
God will answer your prayers in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Kendroid: 10:56pm On Feb 19, 2020
baby124:
Anini, Shina Rambo and Osisikankwu were all male children once. Just be happy you are alive and that your baby is healthy.
And BOBRISKY too grin

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
Psalme91:
It is almost 4AM my husband hasn’t come home yet, just because we found out that I am carrying another baby girl. I’m in pains. I don’t know what I have done to deserve all this .

Please help me beg God if I offended him unknowingly to please forgive me and blessed me with baby boys ( triplets). Please
go meet my mom. She will teach you how to bear male children, Na you go tire sef. Na she dey teach politician wives for our local govt. No herbs, nothing. DM for her number.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by newdawn2017(f): 10:59pm On Feb 19, 2020
lifemate89:
[s]you are the cause of you giving birth to baby girls, it's your husband.
My dear, cry not,the Lord is in control...my elder sister was in the same shoe with you,she gave birth to four baby girls...just last week,she gave birth to a baby boy...Just be prayerful [/s]okay
What nonsense re u saying So d op is worthy love worthiness is dependent on birthing a male child ehn? undecided it's people like u in d society who re enabler of abusers. Can u imagine what u re saying? So she should endure abuse & disrespect from her spouse because of something she has no control over?? shocked
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by kunletexs: 11:00pm On Feb 19, 2020
SURElee:

See foolish talk from a woman.

Madam do you know that the woman has xx chromosomes for female kids and the man has xy (female and y for male kids)?

So if the man give x chromosomes, the baby will be female and if y chromosomes it will be a boy.

Go and buy the book titled "every woman" and read. The man determines the sex of baby his wife delivers.

Na wetin he give you, you born. No go kill yourself.

If I hear say you cry again. Nonsense and man wey dey vex.

When some families are looking for just one child, man see female children he dey complain.

Ingrate, let him go to a factory and mould his own baby na. Mschewww!

Wipe your tears woman, eat healthy, take your evening walks as exercise recommended by your doctors, don't stress yourself in pregnancy with worries that will lead to pre clampsia. We need you healthy and alive biko.

Na person wey dey alive fit born another pikin wey fit be boy o! She who has ears, let her hear what the spirit is saying to her tonight.

Wait o! Make I even ask you sef. You don ever see female agbero before? All the men wey be agbero smoking and drinking shepe early morning for garage fighting conductor daily, sebi na male shildrenses dem be?

You better thank God say sperm dey fertilize your egg, go and hear the stories of women wey dey knack for many years in marriage and no Belle, you will never cry again. You will begin to sing songs of Thanksgiving to God.

Thanks for the encouragement with fun added.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Makavelli25: 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
Lmao. When your husby remembers,he licks shade plate every weekend.
When he remember how joke use to scream Bleep me harder during primary school days.
When he remembers how bola gives him free nude on facebook.

My mummy he will never want a female kid
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by GoodFaith: 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
abdullkabar:
Lolz, looking for boy child, that's how Mr Tayo had 7 girls
Scientifically, a Man's sperm gene decides if the child will be a boy or a girl(Y boy, X girl)
Sometimes, a black man is his own misfortune I think Clinton has only one girl child(not sure)

It might not be easy, but one has to just take it has it is(if you no come born nko?)
Abeg madam, una no get problem jare
Mr Tayo had 7 girls-- beautiful girls

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by martinogeenz: 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
James289:
Technically, the man decides the sex of the baby... not the woman. You can only contribute an X since you are XX and the man's sperm contributed either an X or a Y - thus deciding the sex.
So, he wasn't able to give himself what he wanted, lol - no reason for you to feel guilty.
Story for the gods
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by mordred44: 11:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
Psalme91:
It is almost 4AM my husband hasn’t come home yet, just because we found out that I am carrying another baby girl. I’m in pains. I don’t know what I have done to deserve all this .
Please help me beg God if I offended him unknowingly to please forgive me and blessed me with baby boys ( triplets). Please
we are nt God at times scan givs false result....God is d king of all magicians..if u av faith he kan do it

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by itoba4real(m): 11:04pm On Feb 19, 2020
Dont bother yourself just continue to give birth until he gets a male.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by PureMind2: 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2020
Na them

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Munzy14(m): 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
Lexusgs430:

How can he be upset, when he determines the sex.......... cheesy

Girls & Boys.... Pickin nah pickin...
You guys keep over flogging this issue of a man determines the sex of the child. Yes we know, the male child is gotten from YX, but I hope u won't be in a haste to forget, the Y sex cell, must swim from point of release all through to it's final destination. If the woman's internal system isn't favourable, It won't make it to the final destination.

X sex cell is the most rugged and survives almost any condition the woman's internal body presents.

OP's case isnt a Big deal, av seen a renowned medical doctor who almost left his wife for giving him 5 female kids, until the 6,7 and 8th turned out to be boys.

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by soyemi(m): 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2020
Psalme91:

Which one is not a child there? You guys are jokers.

2 Likes

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Pearl05(f): 11:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
Safe delivery to you ma'am.

Study gender selection and have your desired sex.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by obainojazz(m): 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
Psalme91:

I have two elder sisters before me.. Same with my aunt (two girls before a boy and now.. Four boys, two girls). Also, you two should have sex education if you want boys..
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by kevotek1000(m): 11:09pm On Feb 19, 2020
Give thanks that you gave birth successfully... The gender of a child is determined by God. The womb that gave a female child will also give a male child.... Your next pregnancy would be boys, a triplets for that matter. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by ikwedim(m): 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
Oya awon motivation speaker wey d talk say pikin na pikin, oya make una show for here
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 19, 2020
Psalme91:

You must have married an illiterate. Doesn't he know that the Y-Chromosome that triggers male child, can only be donated by the father? What kind of a cave man did you get married to? #facepalm

2 Likes

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Khaleell001(m): 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
Psalme91:

First of all, biologically speaking, your husband is responsible for what you birth and not your making
And secondly, God is the one that gives whatever child He wills not man.

Thirdly, your husband is really childish not to see where and how life is.

As educated as the society is, people who are supposedly educated still carry this disgusting mentality around and pass blames to those who aren't responsible for their plight.

In all, even if you have a female child again, it's what God has willed and should not kill yourself over it.

Raise them responsibly so God can really bless your life.
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by TruthHurts100: 11:12pm On Feb 19, 2020
Psalme91:

It's obvious you're not serious. You nor want twelveplet?
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Emobro: 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
Madam despair not. Have faith in God. My little advice is that you can help your husband to get a baby boy when next you are both ready to have another baby.
Follow this process when next you want to have a baby.
Ensure that you know the exact time or day you experience ovulation after your menstrual period.
Immediately or during the ovulation time, please invite your husband home wherever he is to have intercourse with you and make ensure he releases his sperm into your Virginia. You are likely to have a baby boy if that mating results in pregnancy.
Take this guide very serious. Also ensure that whenever your husband wants to have sexual intercourse with you and you are not ovulating, please ensure he uses condom so that his sperm release will not go into your virginal to fertilise your eggs.
The reason for this is that x chromosome releases by man can survive up to to 72 hrs while y chromosome can survive between 24hrs and a little more and died off. The y chromosome swims faster than the x chromosome. Therefore, it is advisable to sleep with your husband during ovulating period so that the y chromosome will swin faster to fertilise your eggs for baby boy before the x chromosome that swins slower will reach the egg.
Just practice this logic and see the Wonders of God. So many people die of ignorance due to lack of knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by immaq8(f): 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2020
what an Irony of Life!
i gave birth to three boys, now I'm in my first tremester for my fourth baby, praying so hard for a baby girl.

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Dearlord(m): 11:17pm On Feb 19, 2020
Diiiamoond:
its really upsetting that there are people out there who are so ungrateful for what God has given them, there are some people out there who are desperately trying to have children and then you have this man complaining that hes got girls.
So people dont realise how blessed there are,
Your husband needs more education on the blessings of having girls children. Let this not worry you in the least as it is God who gives, and HE has reasons for giving you daughters.
I was born in a family of 10- 9 girls and a boy (me number cool. Today my mum is happy she has lots of successful girls and the boy is useless.

Why won't he be useless as u have rendered him useless
Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
incogni2o:
My Pastor once told me that when you have sex make sure you ejaculate deep inside if you want a boy.

1 Like

Re: Husband is disappointed that we are having another girl by Lexusgs430: 11:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
Munzy14:

You guys keep over flogging this issue of a man determines the sex of the child. Yes we know, the male child is gotten from YX, but I hope u won't be in a haste to forget, the Y sex cell, must swim from point of release all through to it's final destination. If the woman's internal system isn't favourable, It won't make it to the final destination.

X sex cell is the most rugged and survives almost any condition the woman's internal body presents.

OP's case isnt a Big deal, av seen a renowned medical doctor who almost left his wife for giving him 5 female kids, until the 6,7 and 8th turned out to be boys.

Oya kuku rinse her pussy with plenty alkaline fluid, before you pour your Y.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Losing Post-delivery Belly Fat? / Man Dumps Police Wife After Hot Sex With Single Mother / Glynn Wolfe: The World's Most Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.