Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam (2154 Views)

Saudi Arabia Declares Wednesday Eid-el-fitr, Says Fasting Continues / Islam Frowns At Illegal Dumping / Saudi Man Survived 13 Days Stranded In Desert By Eating Two Of His Four Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam by TheExecutioner: 8:00am On Feb 18, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam by Righteousness89(m): 8:05am On Feb 18, 2020
JESUS CHRIST The same yesterday, Today and Forever...

There is Joy in Heaven Over 1 Person that Repents and Accept JESUS CHRIST than 99 who need no Repentance...

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam by PapaBaby: 8:07am On Feb 18, 2020
He's playing with his life by making it public. Islam is like a cult, once in, you remain in.

10 Likes

Re: Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 8:13am On Feb 18, 2020
Righteousness89:

There is Joy in Heaven Over 1 Person that Repents and Accept JESUS CHRIST than 99 who need no Repentance...

You are hungry!

With the number of people that have accepted Christ in Nigeria, what impact has it made on the country apart from retrogressing.

Don't you think Nigeria is an authentic proof to buttress the fact that the dominate religions in it's territory are worshipping the devil.

Even America and Europe combined don't have more born agains than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam by donbachi(m): 8:18am On Feb 18, 2020
PapaBaby:
He's playing with his life by making it public. Islam is like a cult, once in, you remain in.
Yes...but the blood of Jesus gat him now.

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam by donbachi(m): 8:19am On Feb 18, 2020
100%TeamChrist...welcome bro.

5 Likes

Re: Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam by PapaBaby: 8:35am On Feb 18, 2020
donbachi:
Yes...but the blood of Jesus gat him now.
We should never tempt fate. You don't jump from a 60ft tree because God will save you.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam by Righteousness89(m): 8:36am On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
SangoOlukosoOba:

You are hungry!

With the number of people that have accepted Christ in Nigeria, what impact has it made on the country apart from retrogressing.

Don't you think Nigeria is an authentic proof to buttress the fact that the dominate religions in it's territory are worshipping the devil.

[/s]

If in This Life only, you Have Hope in Christ, you are of all Men, Most Miserable..

5 Likes

Re: Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 18, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:

You are hungry!

If you need something you can see I would tell you Christianity and believe in Christ Salvation is what is keeping millions of souls encouraged in an hopeless country (More like the National Mental Health Insurance where government has no policy for it's citizens)

Throughout the week their is nothing to be hopeful for in this country but Sunday services alone is the only refreshing thing that admonishes believers not to give up

Btw the Christianity by virtue of the missionaries is the reason why you know anything called education in africa you come from (if you doubt this check the regions in Nigeria where the Christian Missionaries impacted with those the occult invaded)

I'm waiting to hear of what some other cult brought except bloodbath till date

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam by ContractKiller: 9:33am On Feb 18, 2020
Good for him and a wise decision

1 Like

Re: Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam by Yustash001(m): 10:48am On Feb 18, 2020
So?...Only someone who hasn't tasted the sweetness of eemaan will denounce Islam
If we find out, he's the type that doesn't practice the deen

1 Like

Re: Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam by ContractKiller: 11:09am On Feb 18, 2020
Yes the Deen of raping little girls in the name of marriage and suicide bombing grin
No wonder poverty and wretchedness is your birthright.

Yustash001:
So?...Only someone who hasn't tasted the sweetness of eemaan will denounce Islam
If we find out, he's the type that doesn't practice the deen

7 Likes

Re: Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam by Comedian2019: 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2020
The guy is finally rejecting "77 virgins" grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam by najib632(m): 2:36pm On Feb 19, 2020
Mikehot:
If you need something you can see I would tell you Christianity and believe in Christ Salvation is what is keeping millions of souls encouraged in an hopeless country (More like the National Mental Health Insurance where government has no policy for it's citizens)

Throughout the week their is nothing to be hopeful for in this country but Sunday services alone is the only refreshing thing that admonishes believers not to give up

Btw the Christianity by virtue of the missionaries is the reason why you know anything called education in africa you come from (if you doubt this check the regions in Nigeria where the Christian Missionaries impacted with those the occult invaded)

I'm waiting to hear of what some other cult brought except bloodbath till date
Islam has been in Africa far longer than you think, the christians were mostly only north africans and Ethiopians. The rest of Africa weren't. Muslims educated a Africans and many accepted Islam willingly due to the honesty and sincerity of the muslims. North Africans also supported the spread of Islam due to better treatment under the Muslims than the Byazantines. The first largest university in the world was in Timbuktu here in west Africa. Look at the kingdoms and morals of our ancestors they're far better than what we are experiencing now. The only primitive people were those who didn't have kingdoms but any kingdom in Africa was great and full of wealth.
Re: Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam by najib632(m): 2:39pm On Feb 19, 2020
Those who dump Islam are mostly non-practicing, mostly promiscous and selfish.
Re: Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam by Nobody: 2:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
najib632:
Islam has been in Africa far longer than you think, the christians were mostly only north africans and Ethiopians. The rest of Africa weren't. Muslims educated a Africans and many accepted Islam willingly due to the honesty and sincerity of the muslims. North Africans also supported the spread of Islam due to better treatment under the Muslims than the Byazantines. The first largest university in the world was in Timbuktu here in west Africa. Look at the kingdoms and morals of our ancestors they're far better than what we are experiencing now. The only primitive people were those who didn't have kingdoms but any kingdom in Africa was great and full of wealth.

Re: Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam by najib632(m): 2:48pm On Feb 19, 2020
[quote author=Mikehot post=86784636][/quote] I am not shia I am a sunni or orthodox. The shia people are mostly emotional and ignorant. And also if the second story is true then I will say they're wrong if it affected non-muslims but no appologies they're not. And we were talking of Africa not much shia in Africa.
Re: Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam by Empiree: 6:42pm On Feb 19, 2020
Righteousness89:

lol.. The guy didn't say anything about accepting christianity. According to this muted, voiceless gestures, there is absolutely no proof. He might he saying something else and translation night be manipulated. So this voiceless shit doesn't prove a thing. Translation could as well be manipulated. What else Christians aren't capable of doing in this day and age to promote their religion?. I searched online for further references but nothing came up.

For fact that this muted audio translation doesn't say anything about CHRISTIANITY is enough to suspect this might be false. And for fact that he says nothing about christianity is a proof of manipulation. I do not trust Christians anymore.

1 Like

Re: Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam by Excel70: 9:59am On Feb 20, 2020
Empiree:
lol.. The guy didn't say anything about accepting christianity. According to this muted, voiceless gestures, there is absolutely no proof. He might he saying something else and translation night be manipulated. So this voiceless shit doesn't prove a thing. Translation could as well be manipulated. What else Christians aren't capable of doing in this day and age to promote their religion?. I searched online for further references but nothing came up.

For fact that this muted audio translation doesn't say anything about CHRISTIANITY is enough to suspect this might be false. And for fact that he says nothing about christianity is a proof of manipulation. I do not trust Christians anymore.
Lies by the Christian media
Romans3:7 for if the truth of God has increased through my lie to his Glory,why am I still judged as a sinner

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam by AntiChristian: 11:00am On Feb 20, 2020
The girl above in the picture has been proven to be false. The account was used for that Christian propaganda. Someone went to steal a Muslim picture to carry out that act!

See them Christians looking everywhere for validation of their corrupt religion!

Her name is not even Fatima Yusuf.

See the owner of the pics debunk the gist
https://www.instagram.com/p/B8tXFyRgxqb/

See the lies on FB
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2760945004021286&id=378813272234483

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam by najib632(m): 11:51am On Feb 20, 2020
AntiChristian:
The girl above in the picture has been proven to be false. The account was used for that Christian propaganda. Someone went to steal a Muslim picture to carry out that act!

See them Christians looking everywhere for validation of their corrupt religion!

hehehe

1 Like

Re: Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam by Nobody: 1:49pm On Feb 20, 2020
AntiChristian:

1 Like

Re: Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam by AntiChristian: 2:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
[quote author=Mikehot post=86810801][/quote]

This are Shiites! So wetin concern us with them?
Re: Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2020
AntiChristian:

This are Shiites! So wetin concern us with them?
You both practice same Ashura for Mohammed grandson.

Why not prevail on the sunni Islamic terrorists to shift from taking the blood of "unbelievers" to shelding their own blood as exempliefed by the creative shites

It's the same blood thirst they crave

3 Likes

Re: Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam by AntiChristian: 3:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
najib632:
hehehe

This people sabi lie ehn! How can someone copy a Muslim's picture and use it for this kind thing?
More reason why we should stop taking pictures except for necessity.

Na so FFK talk say Nathaniel Samuel na Muhammed!
Re: Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam by AntiChristian: 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
Mikehot:
You both practice same Ashura for Mohammed grandson.

Why not prevail on the sunni Islamic terrorists to shift from taking the blood of "unbelievers" to shelding their own blood as exempliefed by the creative shites

It's the same blood thirst they crave

Stop peddling lies! You should repent! Muslims don't celebrate Ashura with blood. The least thing done on that day is to fast and supplicate.
And it's only few Shiites that do this nonsense and I don't even think they do it here.

So how many people has Muslims killed in Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Kwara, Ekiti,....Over 10 million Muslims therein!
And we do not see anyone cut themselves like this in Lagos where i reside.

See the facebook post on the lady in Hijab that hides to read Qur'an. The lies being spread by Christians!

See the instagram
Re: Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam by najib632(m): 3:25pm On Feb 20, 2020
AntiChristian:

This people sabi lie ehn! How can someone copy a Muslim's picture and use it for this kind thing?
More reason why we should stop taking pictures except for necessity.

Na so FFK talk say Nathaniel Samuel na Muhammed!
It is obvious that the Christians are plotting something.
Re: Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam by AntiChristian: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2020
najib632:
It is obvious that the Christians are plotting something.

A very big deceit of course! The blood they are plotting with will consume them!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2020
AntiChristian:

Stop peddling lies! You should repent! Muslims don't celebrate Ashura with blood. The least thing done on that day is to fast and supplicate.
And it's only few Shiites that do this nonsense and I don't even think they do it here.

So how many people has Muslims killed in Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Osun, Ondo, Kwara, Ekiti,....Over 10 million Muslims therein!
And we do not see anyone cut themselves like this in Lagos where i reside.

See the facebook post on the lady in Hijab that hides to read Qur'an. The lies being spread by Christians!

See the instagram
I thought you would ask for the verified links to see the millions of shia doing this.

Particularly in Iraq, has that discredited if this practice doesn't happen?

Are shia not practising same Islam?

The sunni backed areas you mentioned are been represented by the terrorists who are representing their fraction

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam by Empiree: 5:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
Excel70:

Lies by the Christian media
Romans3:7 for if the truth of God has increased through my lie to his Glory,why am I still judged as a sinner

they lie so so much to promote their demonic religion
Re: Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam by AntiChristian: 5:31am On Feb 21, 2020
Mikehot:
I thought you would ask for the verified links to see the millions of shia doing this.

Particularly in Iraq, has that discredited if this practice doesn't happen?

Are shia not practising same Islam?

The sunni backed areas you mentioned are been represented by the terrorists who are representing their fraction

Wetin concern me with Shiites and Iraq?
Is it found in our Books to cut the body on Ashura? No!

Who are the terrorists representing the Sunni backed areas?
Re: Saudi Man Announces That He Is Dumping Islam by ChristianNorth: 7:15am On Feb 26, 2020
Empiree:
they lie so so much to promote their demonic religion
Wetin musa no go see for gate. Imagine people that drinks blood as hobby is calling those that don't demonic.

If you guys can shed your own blood like peaceful shias are doing instead of looking for a Christian head to hack in the name of allahu, this world would have been more safer.

Religion of piss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Letter Of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) To The Monks Of St. Catherine Monastry / Question About The Devil In The Month Of Ramadan / Allah's Odd Choice Reveals Who He Truly Is!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.