Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi (62302 Views)

Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market / Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2020
tsdarkside:
haha....
international market....you are not finish with local market,you are talking about international market....

igbos sef....thats why they are strong in economics....
forget small....go for everything....
lol that market has over 10,000 shops and 6,000 warehouse

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
McCoy662:
Make I first take mama put, I dey come...pls don't forget, today is my birthday, show me some love fams
Happy birthday bro the only gift I can afford now is like button

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by McCoy662(m): 3:29pm On Feb 18, 2020
Hizzy:

Happy birthday bro the only gift I can afford now is like button
thanks man, I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
Where is this mrkt located.. Time to go and pay for shop........ Business on my mind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
Hizzy:
lol that market has over 10,000 shops and 6,000 warehouse

Hope you've paid and collected the key to your own shop.

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
Umahi should allocate the shops naaa

Since 2017 they are still building...Is it not time for allocation of shops??
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Ifynwanma: 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
The governor has turned the young state to role model of big states. congrats to Ndi Igbo

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by farouk2much(m): 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
Electricity na him be problem wey go affect this market...... Generator sound and fume go disturb people... Mark my word

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
Ifynwanma:
The governor has turned the young state to role model of big states. congrats to Ndi Igbo

Congrats to Ebonyi not Ndi Igbo.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by guru90: 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
I wish they build this kinda market at Onitsha or Aba...

By now..... it could have be occupied..
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Perfecttouchade: 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
Nice one and I hope the cost of getting it won't be too much for interested people.lets fabricate your Aluminium windows and also earn when u refer
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
tsdarkside:
igbos will dominate nigeria financialy sooner or later....

their drive for whealth is second to none in africa....

With their blood money.

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by solmus: 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
Can we exchange Makinde and Get Umahi

3 Likes

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Isoduwa(m): 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
Where is the market?

2 Likes

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
I am so proud to be from Ebonyi state....God bless you Umahi....God sent you to deliver Ebonyi from infrastructural decays and political quagmire

6 Likes

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by masterpix(m): 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
Smithkafors:

You are funny,name a single market in Lagos that is bigger than main market Onitsha.Stop exposing your ignorance on social media.
the op Have no idea of this. Onitsha that is no 1 in west Africa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
Isoduwa:
Where is the market?

Google is your friend

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by northbird: 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
tsdarkside:

How?

No doubt, its a good one for the state.

But wat drives an economy is industries

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Mutemenot(m): 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
Cc globemoney1 . Come n see amerika 1da mkt built by our neighbour.

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by supercase1(m): 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2020
tsdarkside:

U see y this country can't progress because of tribalistic bigots like u,u saw ebonyi state instead of commending the efforts been made u are busy calling igbos

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Isoduwa(m): 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

Google is your friend

Na Google build am?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by voltron14: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
PDP by day APC by night.
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by SenecaTheYonger: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
Bukky244:

The fear of Igbo domination was the remote cause of the war. In 1948, Chief Nnamdi Azikiwe at the Igbo State Union, spoke about the ”god of the Igbo” eventually giving them the leadership of Nigeria and Africa.

Now look who is painting a bulls eye on their tribes back. Keep it up. You see it when others do it but don't see it when u do it. Good example of removing a spec from another's eye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
Isoduwa:

Na Google build am?
Common sense is uncommon
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Stan2330(m): 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
Nice job
There is one with PhD that want to use 12 yes to complete just one flyover
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by edoairways: 6:23pm On Feb 18, 2020
And this is a state with low IGR

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by okpalaAnambra: 6:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
Wow
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Urchman200: 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2020
Bukky244:

It means you are ignorant of the silent war against your people, that is, if you an Igbo man. It is the fear of domination that led to the Biafra war. You should be wise. A policy from the terrorist Buhari can affect millions of Ndigbo in a matter of minutes.
he is not an igboman go through his comment, some people just put up some provocative comments just to instigate tribal batching .

1 Like

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Isoduwa(m): 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

Common sense is uncommon

Okay you for talk am since Na ,say na common sense build am
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by azikiweironsi(m): 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
tsdarkside:

Yimmu. Just because of this project now
It is only a kid that says his father farm is the largest in the world while he has not seeing another person father's farm.
Go to other states nah.
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Kennyswagz1(m): 6:27pm On Feb 18, 2020
Ojiofor:

That is the problem of a section of Igbos, too noisy and boastful..
anambra people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Block Making Machine Or Block Moulding Machine / World's Richest Became ₦360 Trillion Richer In 2017(Photos) / Businesses That Can Earn You 10 To 20k Naira Per Day In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.