Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi (62706 Views)

Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market / Ebonyi Int'l Mall, À Microcosm Of Dubai Mall Built By Umahi / How I Was Defrauded At Alaba International Market Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by mabea: 7:52am On Feb 21, 2020
ibinaboonline:
OP you need to travel a little, seriously. This market you have here doesn't even compare to Tejuosho market in yaba, Lagos
Which Tejuosho? I think you're the one that needs a travelling to do.
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by ibinaboonline: 8:59am On Feb 21, 2020
You're asking 'which tejuosho' and I'm the one who needs to travel? Abeg waka pass
mabea:
Which Tejuosho? I think you're the one that needs a travelling to do.
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 22, 2020
Focusmind:

Landscaping, green grass and aesthetics are not Nigerian things. That's why our buildings and projects looks like one big concrete mould.

No innovation in building design. The same concrete works all around. What stops the contractor from using a monopitch roof design and do away with those useless pillars in front of the shops supporting the roofs?

We are not creative when it comes to innovative building design.

Sir, are you a trained architect?
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by Focusmind: 1:15pm On Feb 22, 2020
Monkeyprick:

Sir, are you a trained architect?

I am not but when I see an artistic masterpiece, I will know.
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by code77(m): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Empty shops with no customers and the useless Igbos terorists are making noise here.

I commend Dave Umahi for this as I know that Ebonyi people are not ibos.

Going by history, Ebonyi is purely cross River, they are Efik but during the Biafran war they migrated , settled down and Gowon carved them out of cross River.

My friend, shut up and don't say what u don't know.
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by code77(m): 5:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
[quote author=kikake post=86764344]
True.
If Umahi governs Ebonyi state for more ten years, Afikpo which was cut off from Okigwe zone shall be more modern, urban and developed than MOTHER Okigwe.

D above assertion about Afikpo is not possible, considering d fact dat Afikpo is surrounded by hills, just like okigwe. And hence, no space for further development. Except for Edda (Afikpo South) and maybe Amasiri too.
Re: A Visit To Ebonyi International Market Built By Governor Umahi by code77(m): 5:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
EBONYI STATE REMAINS A FOREST. I WONDER WHICH COUNTRY THEY EXPECT TO PATRONIZE THEM.

I wonder where u visited in Ebonyi dat u are saying dis trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of Aliko Dangote's Former Wife And Fatima's Mother / Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) / Bitcoin Falls Sharply After China Signals Cryptocurrency Crackdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.