Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 (34068 Views)

Tinubu: Court Adjourns Hearing On Peter Obi’s Petition Till Wednesday / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates The Sack Of Ihedioha By Supreme Court. Sings, Claps / Imo Youths Petition CJN Over Declaration Of Ihedioha As Governor-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by Dansuqi: 4:03pm On Feb 18, 2020
kcmichael:

How can both use same lawyer your mumu Don get degree oooooooo
As in eh.that guy dishes out lie so easily.anytime i try to correct him,he abuses me.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by Dbiz1111(m): 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
Them don start again. Adjourn grin cheesy. This case will last for at least 2 years grin grin
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by engineerboat(m): 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
kcmichael:

How can both use same lawyer your mumu Don get degree oooooooo

Since you will not stop displaying your stupidity

Go and get the full proceeding at the court today and stop been foolish.

What is your problem.

Someone is giving a person an information and you are here displaying your UNCULTURED Trait here

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by engineerboat(m): 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

You lie sir.their reply has been online since last week friday immediately after the address of pdp came out.ask and get it and stop assuming ignorantly

Stop displaying your ignorance.

Is online Supreme court office.

Seem you dont know how PROCESSES are filed in the court.

Stop behaving like and UNCULTURED Child.

I will counsel you and your fellow BMC fellas to go and get the whole proceeding at the court today and stop displaying your uncultured attitude here

Why not ask if you dont know

Counsel to Uzodinma and APC, Damian Dodo (SAN) did not oppose the application.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/just-in-supreme-court-adjourns-ihediohas-application.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by gawu1: 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2020
RagaMufeen:
Someone should tell Tanko we're waiting for his shenanigans.
The same way we're waiting for Mary odili shambolism.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by gawu1: 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
deboysben:
Herdsmen Tanko and his gang must rescuse themselves.
But ipobian pig Odili and did not rescue themselves from bayalsa.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by gawu1: 5:42pm On Feb 18, 2020
Staro:

I'll give up on this country if that judgement
is not reversed

TANKO is a useless man

If TANKO is a useless man, l wonder what your palm wine taper father is.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by gawu1: 5:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
frankdre:
Tanko,the Fulani chief judge
His equal is Mary Odili, the ipobian chief judge
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by gawu1: 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
jacoik:
There was a country indeed. I have asked my mom severally why she gave birth to me in this thing called Nigeria, but she hasn't given me convincing answer.
Why not you kill her and yourself so that the two of you can be reborn in any where of your choice.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by jacoik(m): 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2020
gawu1:

Why not you kill her and yourself so that the two of you can be reborn in any where of your choice.
thanks man for the good advice. I don't like insulting people. I will just behave as if o didn't read what you type
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by Dansuqi: 5:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
engineerboat:

Stop displaying your ignorance.

Is online Supreme court office.

Seem you dont know how PROCESSES are filed in the court.

Stop behaving like and UNCULTURED Child.

I will counsel you and your fellow BMC fellas to go and get the whole proceeding at the court today and stop displaying your uncultured attitude here

Why not ask if you dont know

Counsel to Uzodinma and APC, Damian Dodo (SAN) did not oppose the application.

Read more: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/just-in-supreme-court-adjourns-ihediohas-application.html
Oga,uzodinma application was filed since last week.it was posted here on nairaland so respect yourself.since the ekiti guber tribunal,i have always floored you. Your superior here whether you like it or not
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by gawu1: 6:05pm On Feb 18, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

He is not spending any money. If anything he can make money from this case if he wishes. EVERYBODY is watching this case and every non-partisan, non-political person like me can see the SC aided fraud and rigging.
So ''EVERYBODY is watching..'' means the case will automatically go to Ihedioha?
Waiting for more cogent wailing plus lamentations!
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by wiseoneking: 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
thunder74:
On the 2nd day of March, the ruling will not last more than 2 minutes. It will read like this.

This case is further dismissed and the reason shall be given at a later day.

Do you think the justice did not know what they were supposed to do when they initially dismissed the case? Even a blind man can see what is going on.
DREAMERS
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by wiseoneking: 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2020
kcmichael:

Did pdp have the spread in bayelsa Ur mumu overipe
Bayelsa case is not that of spread, but fraud and forgery.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by gawu1: 6:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

I have told you already. It's an elite of the best lawyers that can ask for an adjournment before the supreme court moreso on a matter like review and still get it. You should understand that.
As for the judgement, why don't you wait and see. I already told you he's going to bring up a constitutional issue which will make the SC to have no choice but to grant prayers which may not even be in the original case like a rerun. Watch and learn.
Those your elites lawyers were there when pdp server results failed like water stored in a basket container
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:29pm On Feb 18, 2020
gawu1:

Those your elites lawyers were there when pdp server results failed like water stored in a basket container

Really? Tell me something new. Kanu Agabi was there at PEPT shocked
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by Mike008(m): 6:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
This one is a wild goose chase by Ihedioha.
The chances of the Supreme Court overruling itself are almost nonexistent.

I trust these guys to come up more epic pronouncements that will not only overrule Ihedioha's application, but will send him crashing down almost unrecoverably.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by greggng: 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
[quote author=thunder74 post=86749566]On the 2nd day of March, the ruling will not last more than 2 minutes. It will read like this.

Do you think the justice did not know what they were supposed to do when they initially dismissed the case? Even a blind man can see what is going on.[/quote

The case lacks competence and should not be something to waste the time of our learned judges]
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by deboysben(m): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
gawu1:

But ipobian pig Odili and did not rescue themselves from bayalsa.
dont blame Mary odili buy rather blame Oshiomole that brought a candidate without out thorough screening.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by CanadaOrBust: 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2020
gawu1:

So ''EVERYBODY is watching..'' means the case will automatically go to Ihedioha?

No, but it does mean non-partisan, non-political people like me, people with a deep sense of justice and fairness, will mobilize a massive “TANKO AND THIS SC MUST GO” protest!
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

That was in 1979,things have changed.we have 109 senator.two third of them is calculated as 73 instead of bringing it down to 72
the supreme Court has not changed it position since 1979 when it comes to determining spread. the Senate is different because you can't have half humans but you can have half %.

19.9% in Kano State, which Shagari claimed was two-thirds of the required 25% threshold and represented the remaining 0.66 in the constitutional threshold.

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by engineerboat(m): 9:26pm On Feb 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

Oga,uzodinma application was filed since last week.it was posted here on nairaland so respect yourself.since the ekiti guber tribunal,i have always floored you. Your superior here whether you like it or not

Continue in your fools paradise.

In their joint response, sighted by The Nation on Sunday, Uzodinma and the APC are of the view that the request by Ihedioha and the PDP amounts to a mere academic exercise and an affront to the nation’s Constitution

Sunday

So Supreme court meet on Sunday.

Now read part of the proceeding today.

Ihedioha had through his lawyer, Chief Kanu Agabi (SAN), told the court that processes were still being filed on the case and therefore needed an adjournment to prepare a strong showing.

Agabi said, “My lords, processes are still coming in. Up till this morning, we were still receiving processes. We therefore, apply for an adjournment to enable all the processes to come in.”

Acceding to the request, the seven-man panel of judges led by Chief Justice of Nigeria, Tanko Muhammad, fixed March 2, 2020 for hearing of the matter.

You think that Both APC and uzodima counsel that agree to the request dont know that they thought they will caught Agabi off guard.

Arakunrin wa bi gba lo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by CanadaOrBust: 9:29pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lostz:
the supreme Court has not changed it position since 1979 when it comes to determining spread. the Senate is different because you can't have half humans but you can have half %.

19.9% in Kano State, which Shagari claimed was two-thirds of the required 25% threshold and represented the remaining 0.66 in the constitutional threshold.

This is pure education.
Dansuqi u should thank the gentleman for educating u cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by Dansuqi: 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

This is pure education.
Dansuqi u should thank the gentleman for educating u cheesy
Rubbish
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by Dansuqi: 11:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
engineerboat:

Continue in your fools paradise.

Sunday

So Supreme court meet on Sunday.

Now read part of the proceeding today.

You think that Both APC and uzodima counsel that agree to the request dont know that they thought they will caught Agabi off guard.

Arakunrin wa bi gba lo

How far osun and ekiti
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by Dansuqi: 11:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lostz:

They have based on legislative calculations.the legislature which makes laws approximare indivisible numbers higher not lower therefore the court will follow suit.moreover,the courts rarely refer or use that infamous judgment as a precedent.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by ifiokjohn(m): 11:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
thunder74:
On the 2nd day of March, the ruling will not last more than 2 minutes. It will read like this.

Do you think the justice did not know what they were supposed to do when they initially dismissed the case? Even a blind man can see what is going on.
Try reading it again and maybe you might get/make sense
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by Nobody: 6:50am On Feb 19, 2020
Dansuqi:

They have based on legislative calculations.the legislature which makes laws approximare indivisible numbers higher not lower therefore the court will follow suit.moreover,the courts rarely refer or use that infamous judgment as a precedent.
the court don't refer to it because there have been no need to. now we have a reason to.

there is a different between legislature and judiciary. the judiciary interpret the law as they see fit
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by Dansuqi: 8:24am On Feb 19, 2020
Lostz:
the court don't refer to it because there have been no need to. now we have a reason to.

there is a different between legislature and judiciary. the judiciary interpret the law as they see fit
They interpret it according to how the legislature intends it to be so.
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 19, 2020
Dansuqi:

They interpret it according to how the legislature intends it to be so.
that shagari case is the legal precedent when it comes to situation like this.

you know your constitution was not drafted by the legislature but inherited? the judiciary interpret as the see it and in the case where the Constitution is not clear, their judgement become a landmark or precedent for future reference.

I have provided you an example to back my argument. why don't you show me an example where the issue of spread was determined by approximating the 0.something up
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by gawu1: 9:32pm On Feb 20, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

No, but it does mean non-partisan, non-political people like me, people with a deep sense of justice and fairness, will mobilize a massive “TANKO AND THIS SC MUST GO” protest!
How non partisan are you? The undertune of your voice indicated that you are not only political, but more political than Nigerian politicians.
Even Sowore, the activist politician will not contemplate anything near this your broad day light dream, against an established Supreme Court judgement.
But waiting for that your ''...massive...protest!''
Re: Supreme Court Adjourns Hearing Of Ihedioha’s Case To March 2, 2020 by gawu1: 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2020
deboysben:
dont blame Mary odili buy rather blame Oshiomole that brought a candidate without out thorough screening.
But we should blame Tanko for the ineptitude and incompetency of PDP lawyers over IMO judgement? Why not blame Sacondus for engaging afterthought lawyers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Friends, Associates Have Abandoned Me –Jonathan / Amaechi Ends 2016 With Inspection Of Construction Of Port Harcout Airport(pics / Garba Shehu: 43 Farmers Killed By Boko Haram Didn’t Have Clearance To Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.