Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,132 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Marijuana Lover's/smoker's Joint - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Marijuana Lover's/smoker's Joint (1979 Views)

Cannabis/marijuana/weed Connoisseurs In The House ! / Argentinian Police Claims Mice Ate Half A Ton Of Missing Marijuana / Is Your Culture Against The Smoking Of Marijuana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marijuana Lover's/smoker's Joint by Slimranky(m): 12:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
Welcome to the weed joint where we talk about Way's we smoke or consume marijuana
As for me I love smoking my weed and listening to some good reggae music
And if am not smoking weed am adding to the pot of beans or any food that am cooking that way I stay high all freaking day...

N.B

This
joint right here is for all the marijuana lover's and smoker's, right here we don't deal and smoke no cigarettes
Its just basically a joint for weed/SK/Arizona

NO CIGARETTES SMOKING HERE

3 Likes

Re: Marijuana Lover's/smoker's Joint by Gwagone: 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
Omo oloja
Gboja sara

2 Likes

Re: Marijuana Lover's/smoker's Joint by Slimranky(m): 1:00pm On Mar 16, 2020
Gwagone:
Omo oloja
Gboja sara

Meaning??

2 Likes

Re: Marijuana Lover's/smoker's Joint by Graysons: 3:02am On Mar 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Marijuana Lover's/smoker's Joint by Slimranky(m): 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
Y'all making this thread boring
Initially I asked how or which other way do you enjoy taking marijuana a sides smoking it

Me l love cooking it with beans,or squeezing it to dust and pour it inside chilled yoghurt that way makes it last in your body for a whole day and makes your eyes reddish and dim so better wear your dark shades when trying this method out...

2 Likes

Re: Marijuana Lover's/smoker's Joint by jyz200(m): 6:48am On Mar 22, 2020
One blunt of AZ in the morning
And one in the night does the magic
Re: Marijuana Lover's/smoker's Joint by mrwonlasewonie: 8:53am On Mar 26, 2020
Awon amugbo

See as they're eulogizing narcotics as if it's something sensible

Self destructive people... always using their money to buy poison and destroy themselves
Re: Marijuana Lover's/smoker's Joint by foxxydude: 1:09pm On May 06, 2020
Greetings guys grin

Re: Marijuana Lover's/smoker's Joint by Anonymous68: 10:11am On May 07, 2020
danm niggarrrrs say no to weeed
Re: Marijuana Lover's/smoker's Joint by Anonymous68: 10:11am On May 07, 2020
danm niggarrrrs say no to weeed
Re: Marijuana Lover's/smoker's Joint by IDENNAA(m): 5:19pm On May 07, 2020
Kpoli no baaad sometimes. Not always, guys.
Re: Marijuana Lover's/smoker's Joint by sacajawea: 2:35am On May 12, 2020
Hmmn What a place.
The Virtual Fela Shrine in the making
Re: Marijuana Lover's/smoker's Joint by Tenzilla: 5:04am On Oct 12, 2020
Frankly speaking, there is nothing wrong with using marijuana, as many people are used to saying. All simply convinced that it's harmful and it's necessary to avoid it categorically. I also used to think that since it's forbidden, it's harmful and it's not even worth touching. One day I tried marijuana with my friend, and we discovered something completely new for us. But we didn't want to deal with dealers all the time, so we find the legal way of getting the weed on the site urbanaroma.com. Now we have the marijuana, when we need. This is much better than buying from someone's hands. At least we are sure that this is a natural product, and we won't have the problems with the police.
Re: Marijuana Lover's/smoker's Joint by smormad: 12:28am On Oct 19, 2020
Tenzilla:
Frankly speaking, there is nothing wrong with using marijuana, as many people are used to saying. All simply convinced that it's harmful and it's necessary to avoid it categorically. I also used to think that since it's forbidden, it's harmful and it's not even worth touching. One day I tried marijuana with my friend, and we discovered something completely new for us. But we didn't want to deal with dealers all the time, so we find the legal way of getting the weed on the site urbanaroma.com. Now we have the marijuana, when we need. This is much better than buying from someone's hands. At least we are sure that this is a natural product, and we won't have the problems with the police.
I had problems with dealers. Thank you, for the info, very useful.

(1) (Reply)

Princes And Princesses / The Emir Palace Of Bauchi / 7 Medieval African Kingdoms Everyone Should Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.