Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

I Have To Sleep With Them, To Meet My Daily Target – Young Lady Tells Her Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have To Sleep With Them, To Meet My Daily Target – Young Lady Tells Her Story (4360 Views)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have To Sleep With Them, To Meet My Daily Target – Young Lady Tells Her Story by LindaIkejiNews: 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
I have To Sleep With Them, Meet My Daily Target – Young Lady Tells Her Story
I’m not sharing her story for you to condemn, crucify or judge her. But she said to me. ” I cannot continue with this life again, I need your help”

Her Story

When my parents died in 2017, I was 15 year old and my younger brother was just 6 years. So we had to go stay with my aunt who didn’t give birth to any child. We had no other option or whom to stay with then.

First month after we moved in with her, she made I and my little brother to be hawking egg roll in the street. According to her, she can only feed us from whatever profit we make from that business and that was how it all started because we must stay late in the night to make sure we sell everything.

My aunt had a lot of male friends, so she was never bothered about send us to school

One that faithful day, I and my brother left the house to do our normal business. And as it was getting closer to dawn, some boys that normal buy something from us called me to come and sent my brother to buy them soft drinks so that they can use it to take the egg roll.

ALSO READ: Valentine experience : Lady cries out as she woke up naked in bed with her father
Before my brother could come back, they promised me to give me money for every egg roll I was carrying if only I will sleep with them. I didn’t even think it twice because if we go home like that, my aunt will beat us up and still starve us.

That was how it started. Each day we couldn’t finish what we are selling, I will meet them to sleep with me and pay me. Then from that money I will settle my aunt and ask my brother to eat up what we have.

For years now, that has been my routine. I chat stay a day without sleeping with men who will pay me so that I can meet my daily target.

I want to loose the hatred I have for my aunt and I don’t know where to start.

I know I need help but I can’t help myself.

https://www.gistsfanz.com/2020/02/i-have-to-sleep-with-them-to-meet-my-daily-target-young-lady-tells-her-story.html

Please help me.

Kindly Advise this young lady. She needs advice not condemnation

Lalasticlala , Seun , Dominique , Mynd44

1 Share

Re: I Have To Sleep With Them, To Meet My Daily Target – Young Lady Tells Her Story by Charleys: 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
Let her meet her target.
Re: I Have To Sleep With Them, To Meet My Daily Target – Young Lady Tells Her Story by woleabayo(f): 1:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
this one weak me ooooo
Re: I Have To Sleep With Them, To Meet My Daily Target – Young Lady Tells Her Story by seunlayi(m): 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
Your continuous involvement in that practice means your are not ready for change
Re: I Have To Sleep With Them, To Meet My Daily Target – Young Lady Tells Her Story by chiiraq802(m): 1:55pm On Feb 18, 2020
I have the full video grin
Re: I Have To Sleep With Them, To Meet My Daily Target – Young Lady Tells Her Story by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
God please help her
Don't even know what to say
Re: I Have To Sleep With Them, To Meet My Daily Target – Young Lady Tells Her Story by ehmmy11(m): 1:58pm On Feb 18, 2020
Life can be very unfair.. Sometimes undecided
Re: I Have To Sleep With Them, To Meet My Daily Target – Young Lady Tells Her Story by Tallesty1(m): 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2020
chiiraq802:

5 Likes

Re: I Have To Sleep With Them, To Meet My Daily Target – Young Lady Tells Her Story by JAOS(m): 2:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
well since you have being doing it every time and for money you are now a protitute continue with it until you meet your target then seek deliverance
Re: I Have To Sleep With Them, To Meet My Daily Target – Young Lady Tells Her Story by sunnydike1(m): 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
kukuma enter brothel na, at least u will make more money there
Re: I Have To Sleep With Them, To Meet My Daily Target – Young Lady Tells Her Story by TradingBinary(m): 6:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
Get yourself busy making cash trading binary..

Check my signature to access the 99.9% winning strategy
Re: I Have To Sleep With Them, To Meet My Daily Target – Young Lady Tells Her Story by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:36pm On Feb 18, 2020
just like a few women out there, you are the lucky recipient of the OLOSHO DNA
Re: I Have To Sleep With Them, To Meet My Daily Target – Young Lady Tells Her Story by Buharidgeneral: 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
chiiraq802:

... Of what sir

1 Like

Re: I Have To Sleep With Them, To Meet My Daily Target – Young Lady Tells Her Story by Koko1119: 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2020
D tin u dey enjoy dat means u r na xpert
Re: I Have To Sleep With Them, To Meet My Daily Target – Young Lady Tells Her Story by Nobody: 12:19am On Feb 19, 2020
Frankly speaking the lady needs help.... I know up bringing matters but the deed has been done, it time to rescue her.
Would love to help... Location @ list OPM will help her financial and in terms of accommodation
Re: I Have To Sleep With Them, To Meet My Daily Target – Young Lady Tells Her Story by Lawdis(m): 2:33am On Feb 19, 2020
Op are you sure you've not taken your turn

.....only asking for asking sake.....ooo

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Did We Offend In This Country? Picture / I Divorced My Husband Because He Did This… / Why Men Shouldn't Be On The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.