Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Lady Denies Her Ex A Job When He Came For Interview. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Denies Her Ex A Job When He Came For Interview. (882 Views)

Nigerian Lady Denies The Existence Of 'Magun', Says It Is 'Penis Captivus' / Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada / "After 14 Years Of Dating, He Came To Pay My Bride Price" - Beautiful Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Denies Her Ex A Job When He Came For Interview. by Viktom(m): 2:42pm On Feb 18, 2020
A young lady (name still Unknown) has gone ahead to deny her Ex a job which he was qualified for, not knowing he was the sole owner of the company. Her Ex, Mr Paul Sylvester went online on Facebook to share the story.
He shared the story this morning, he said;
I own a company, none of my staff knew me as the owner except the Manager and the Secretary.
I don't visit, I told both of them not to disclose my identity to the other staff.
One day, I visited the company and I saw my Ex, I asked the Manager and he said she is one of their staff.
I instructed the Manager to promote her to personel officer, which he did.
A month later, I went there as a job applicant, as she saw me with my application and CV, she rejected me outright, she remembered all the past, and told me never in this company would I get employment.
I came the following day to beg her, she refused and called the security men to throw
me out, then I left.
On Monday, I went to the company in my real identity and I entered her office with the Manager who introduced me to her, she knelt down crying and begging that all the family depends on her for survival.
If you were in My Position, What Would You Do?

1 Like

Re: Lady Denies Her Ex A Job When He Came For Interview. by Viktom(m): 2:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
Nawa for our ladies oh
Re: Lady Denies Her Ex A Job When He Came For Interview. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 18, 2020
Too much Nollywood Syndrome

Moreover the truth is there are no jobs in this country
Re: Lady Denies Her Ex A Job When He Came For Interview. by budaatum: 2:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
First, you made this up, Sylvester. It is fiction and never happened, and because you did make it up I refuse to waste my time responding properly on such childishness in you first promoting her then distressing her needlessly!

1 Like

Re: Lady Denies Her Ex A Job When He Came For Interview. by Tocheagle(m): 2:47pm On Feb 18, 2020
What will i do ?.

I will do what i will do
Re: Lady Denies Her Ex A Job When He Came For Interview. by chiiraq802(m): 2:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
Facebook, twitter and fake stories all the time... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Denies Her Ex A Job When He Came For Interview. by Froshloaded: 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
I will just pity her black sorry ass
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To This Lady Will Shock You After She Sneaked In To The Guys Room / Nissan Quest 2003 Up For Grab For 400k / Lady Stripped Naked & Filmed For Allegedly Stealing Milk In A Pharmacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.