Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin (2609 Views)

Obi Urges Nigerians To Denounce & Reject Ag's Office Holding Workshop In London / Arise TV Crew Members Lampoon Hope Uzodimma Over His Igbo Presidency Comment / I Am Not Igbo - Wike Clarifies Confusion About His Name And Link To Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin by LordGuru1: 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2020
Joe Igbokwe, the controversial spokesman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Lagos state, has denounced his Igbo origin.

The APC spokesman who is known for criticizing the Igbos, mainly those in South-East, made the announcement even as the agitation for Biafra is ongoing in South-East and South-south.

According to HopeForNigeria, Igbokwe said: “I am not Igbo. I am a Nigerian and Lagos state commissioner nominee representing Ikorodu”.

Igbokwe had also on Monday, said during Channels Television program, that anyone who claims President Muhammadu Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell.

“The PDP was there for 16 years and we didn’t see anything. In the midst of plenty, I cannot lay my hands on anything,” he said.

“Support your leader, don’t be a distraction. Anybody who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from the pit of hell, given where we are coming from.”

Although Igbokwe admitted the nation is faced with myriads of challenges, he, however, said they cannot be fixed in a single day.

“If the president can solve all the problems of Nigeria in one day, they would have done it in the 60s. It’s a continuum,” he said.

“As the population is growing, the problem will continue to grow. As Nigeria is growing, the problem will continue to grow. So problems will never disappear from the face of the earth.”

https://dailytimetv.com/i-am-not-igbo-joe-igbokwe-say-denounce-his-igbo-origin/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin by BackToLife: 4:43pm On Feb 18, 2020
angry His belly is his God.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin by chiiraq802(m): 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
They've succeeded in brain washing this one...
What money can't buy, more money will definitely buy it. wink

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin by babyfaceafrica: 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
Fake news

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin by ouzo1(m): 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
Buhari is a liar then cuz he knows he is not doing well,that's why he keeps visiting hospitals in UK

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin by Rekhina(f): 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
Igbokwe aka my stomach first

7 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin by chatinent: 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2020
Who e epp?

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin by Youngmaster0(m): 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
And this is 2019 news.. Are you just waking up from coma

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin by Davash222(m): 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2020
We've sold Joe Yorubakwe to the Afonjas.
We also sold Rochas to the herdsmen

Any tribe interested in Ngige and OUK should indicate, please.
Thank you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin by mainman7(m): 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
Unbelievable! shocked

This thread go sweet o!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin by truthonmission: 4:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
Thank God, he is now a yoruba man from Ikorodu. we want nothing to do with him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin by voltron14: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2020
Like FFK denies being Yoruba.
Re: ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin by mainman7(m): 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2020
voltron14:
Like FFK denies being Yoruba.
Stop lying! FFK has never denied being Yoruba. FFK that has been granting Amotekun interviews up aand down as a strong Amotekite!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin by voltron14: 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
mainman7:
Stop lying! FFK has never denied being Yoruba. FFK that has been granting Amotekun interviews up aand down as a strong Amotekite!

Ok

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin by Born2Breed(f): 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
Lol!!!

The guy deny his igbo lineage sharp sharp.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin by IduNaOba: 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
What a great news!
This is really wonderful to read.
Chineke kpọọ Ekwensu ọkụ there

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin by NaijaRoyalty(m): 5:08pm On Feb 18, 2020
Old man wey no get sense
Re: ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin by IduNaOba: 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
Someone we gave out for free due to his iberibelistic tendencies.
He is just realizing now grin grin
This man is not up to a fool

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin by nlPoster: 5:12pm On Feb 18, 2020
mainman7:
Stop lying! FFK has never denied being Yoruba.

I am not Yoruba says FFK

https://www.nairaland.com/5508210/insults-mean-nothing-mei-not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin by mainman7(m): 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
voltron14:

Ok
My brother, you are deceitful. Why did you screengrab only the title? You shoud have posted the article. He said he has other blood in him because his mum or grandma is Igbo, unlike this pessimistic igbokwe that is ulterly distancing himself from what people know.

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin by voltron14: 5:16pm On Feb 18, 2020
mainman7:
My brother, you are deceitful. Why did you screengrab only the title? You shoud have posted the article. He said he has other blood in him because his mum or grandma is Igbo.

So you want to make excuses for FFK yet you won't do same for Igbokwe?

Who is the deceitful one then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin by mainman7(m): 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2020
voltron14:

You and your brother Joe Igbokwenu. tongue
Re: ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin by voltron14: 5:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
mainman7:

You and your brother Joe Igbpkwenu. tongue

I love Joe Igbokwe.

I often call him Biafrakwe.
Re: ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin by jimyjames(m): 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2020
We pray him becomes the governor of Lagos someday grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin by Hoephase: 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2020
Could someone please info Joe how the Igbos had dashed him to the Yoruba long time ago.

Good for him that he came to his senses. grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin by nlPoster: 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2020
mainman7:
My brother, you are deceitful. Why did you screengrab only the title? You shoud have posted the article. He said he has other blood in him because his mum or grandma is Igbo

When/where did he say he has Igbo ancestry ?

You might be confusing him with Davido.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin by mainman7(m): 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2020
voltron14:

I love Joe Igbokwe.
Why won't a brainwashed Jihadist Yoruba like you, well-known here to be Bubu anus sucker, like Igbokwe who would rather see all his people being killed for crumbs that the intruders are giving him. Shame on all of you gullible southerners with dead conscience. Igbokwe was deceived and enslaved with money, you were deceived and enslaved with "we are same religion" myopic mentality.
Re: ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin by voltron14: 5:26pm On Feb 18, 2020
mainman7:

Why won't a brainwashed Jihadist Yoruba like you, well-known here to Bubu anus sucker, like Igbokwe who would rather see all his people being killed for crumbs that the intruders are giving him.

E pain am.

Now say it without crying.

grin

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin by CSTR2: 5:28pm On Feb 18, 2020
Idiot.
Re: ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin by JuanCarlosMeter: 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

E pain am.

Now say it without crying.

grin
[/s]

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin by JuanCarlosMeter: 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

I love Joe Igbokwe.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: ‘I Am Not Igbo’ Joe Igbokwe Denounce His Igbo Origin by JuanCarlosMeter: 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘Get Well Soon’, Obaseki Writes Capt Hosa (leaked Letter) / Anambrians Reacts As Nnamdi Kanu Declares No Election / FG Puts Up Alison Madueke's Sets Of Bra, Worth Over ₦1 Billion For Sale (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.