Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Richest Person In Nigeria - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Richest Person In Nigeria (68948 Views)

Why The Next Richest Person Isn’t Building A Tech Company / Bill Gates Crowned World's Richest Person, Once Again / Forbes List : Aliko Dangote Of Nigeria Is Africa's Richest Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by awoof(m): 11:41am On May 05, 2007
my brother if i say i will tell you everything happening here it will take me days, but surfice to say that there is srious problem of lawlessness here. it is a very small Island of about 1million people about 75% of them youths largely uneducated, jobless. they have what they call martial arts gangs here(not that they can fight kung-fu or judo or takwando o) all they do is that some of their crazy politicians sponsor, pay them to forment trouble by fighting on the streets . their main weapons are stones, darts, catapault some bows and arrows, machetes, but thank God they don't have access to guns. at times their sponsors tell them to stone UN and other International NGOs cars. infact they are vandals you need to see how many brand new Prado Jeeps they have broken, its annoying.we live in fear here, by 7.00pm everywhere is quiet. Their are girls are way better behaved than their boys, they don't take part in the fights and even though almost all male here smoke i am yet to see a single girl smoking. they are very small in stature and too short, but some of their girls can be beautiful, but you dare not move a mile close to them their boys may stone you. the only university here is not better that those Jakande schools he built in Lagos in those days . the languages used here are Portuguese, spoken by only old educated people, Tetun spoken by all, and Bahasa Indonesia-spoken by most of the youths. the reasons behind the languages is a long story. jeeez i have to do some work wink
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 11:43am On May 05, 2007
Hmm

So i wldnt be wrong to say 9ja is better den.LOL
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by dblock(m): 11:56am On May 05, 2007
I used to learn Bahasa, and it's a very funny langauge. wink

@ Awoof take some pix of thos "Beautiful Gurls" grin
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by awoof(m): 2:19am On May 06, 2007
9ja4eva:

Hmm

So i wldnt be wrong to say Nigeria is better den.LOL

my man if there is any other adjective stronger than "better" i will use it. at this present level they are in now, Nigeria is 100 light years ahead in education, infrastructure and civilization etc etc
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by awoof(m): 2:22am On May 06, 2007
dblock:

I used to learn Bahasa, and it's a very funny langauge. wink

@ Awoof take some pix of thos "Beautiful Girls" grin

heh heh you want their boys to stone me angry i don't interact with them o
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by dblock(m): 7:59am On May 06, 2007
C'mon you're Igbo. Surely we Nigerians are more muscular. cool

Just hide behind some trees and if you get caught, run as fast as you can. undecided
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by awoof(m): 8:06am On May 06, 2007
olboy its no joke o, they have one weapon they call darts here it is very lethal i don't want to go back home in one damned box-stone dead grin grin
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 8:23am On May 06, 2007
LOL

U dey fear?
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by awoof(m): 2:18am On May 07, 2007
how i no go fear angry maybe you think say na lie i de tell, i would have posted some pictures (if my organisation sees it by any chance it could spell trouble for me) to convince you that human life means nothing to them here. i have been to places of conflicts but these people are still living in the stone age. these are people who don't cry when some body close to them dies. a place where if an adult scolds the child of a neighbour, he will just enter his bed room take his cutlas and hack that person  to death embarassed
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by ayefele200(m): 2:21am On May 07, 2007
Richest person in nigeria is still HARRY AKANDE, no doubt
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by busygirl(f): 2:23am On May 07, 2007
Who else, other than BABA IYABO grin
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by ayefele200(m): 2:24am On May 07, 2007
busygirl:

baba iyabo ko, baba MUKILA ni
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by awoof(m): 2:28am On May 07, 2007
busygirl:

it can never be baba iyabo, he is just a farmer wink cheesy
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by ayefele200(m): 2:30am On May 07, 2007
awoof:

it can never be baba iyabo, he is just a farmer wink cheesy
lol.hahahahhahahahah @ least he still among 30"s
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by awoof(m): 3:21am On May 07, 2007
30's what angry
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by ayefele200(m): 3:21am On May 07, 2007
30 richest men in NIgeria
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by awoof(m): 3:29am On May 07, 2007
maybe but the man try o at least he did not steal our money wink
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by ayefele200(m): 3:33am On May 07, 2007
awoof:

maybe but the man try o at least he did not steal our money wink
are u a nigerian or sudanesse?, obviously the latter
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by awoof(m): 3:45am On May 07, 2007
i am a cmplete nigerian because i said obj did not steal our money are you one of the skeptics who think a nigerian can not be different? if he did would he have had the guts to start fighting some of the hyper corrupt nigerians? food for thought wink
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by awoof(m): 3:54am On May 07, 2007
@ayefele200

checked your profile, i like your picture you look great and very beautiful, but why did you not crop the pic be4 posting it it looks so unwieldy though still great. i was in eleyele ibadan be4 i jetted out wink
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by ayefele200(m): 3:58am On May 07, 2007
awoof:

@ayefele200

checked your profile, i like your picture you look great and very beautiful, but why did you not crop the pic be4 posting it it looks so unwieldy though still great. i was in eleyele ibadan be4 i jetted out wink
i stayed in general gas, but hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by awoof(m): 4:05am On May 07, 2007
which one now? i just said i admire you pic:- and to admire a fellow oluyole gal wink
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by ayefele200(m): 4:05am On May 07, 2007
thank you,
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by awoof(m): 4:07am On May 07, 2007
thank you too grin
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by ayefele200(m): 4:08am On May 07, 2007
where u stay @ in IBADAN?
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by awoof(m): 4:09am On May 07, 2007
i said eleyele
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by ayefele200(m): 4:10am On May 07, 2007
awoof:

i said eleyele
i see, keeping having fun,
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by awoof(m): 4:19am On May 07, 2007
and you too and good morning. are you sure you are in naija? most nigerians will still be snoring by now except factory workers grin grin
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by ayefele200(m): 4:21am On May 07, 2007
i said i stayed in nigeria, i stay hmmmmmmmm now(undisclosed)
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by awoof(m): 4:25am On May 07, 2007
well since your location is a no go area angry back to the topic of discussion. obj did not steal nigeria's money
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by ayefele200(m): 4:27am On May 07, 2007
awoof:

well since your location is a no go area angry back to the topic of discussion. obj did not steal nigeria's money
and what gave u that impression.?,
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by awoof(m): 4:30am On May 07, 2007
the word "undisclosed" i thought meant delibrate withdrawal of information cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Found Old Naira Notes In Her Dead Grandmum's Room (Photo) / Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu / Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.