Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Richest Person In Nigeria - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Richest Person In Nigeria (68952 Views)

Why The Next Richest Person Isn’t Building A Tech Company / Bill Gates Crowned World's Richest Person, Once Again / Forbes List : Aliko Dangote Of Nigeria Is Africa's Richest Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by ayefele200(m): 4:31am On May 07, 2007
awoof:

the word "undisclosed" i thought meant delibrate withdrawal of information cheesy
not delibrate its confidential, well then , i reside in the NEW YORK,
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by awoof(m): 4:44am On May 07, 2007
thanks for the information anyway. if you check my profile you will notice i joined nairaland just last month, i had posted my profile  in a hurry before i noticed that majority of the nairalanders hide their age, location and some put some crazy ppicturesin place of their real ones, no hard feelings. maybe they are right doing that cause i have seen the effect of giving genuine details in the profile. one edo girl abused the sh, t out of my head yesterday (through my e-mail address) because of my honest advice to one SEA who needed candid advice as to what could be responsible for his parents going against his
courtship with an edo girl. anyway i have replied her but she will never forget some of the bad words i used on her in retaliation. apart from this i have been receiving some funny mails from some phoney girls looking for male friendship grin grin and even one from naija saying i had won some hundred of thousand of dollars . but you need to see my reply to all of them. i will never be tired and i will not withdraw my profile 'cause i am a proper oyo mesi wink wink
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by ayefele200(m): 4:49am On May 07, 2007
haven;t seen any of those those thou, thats ricidulious,
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by awoof(m): 5:00am On May 07, 2007
my sister you better beleive me i am talking seriously now, it happenned. now to be sure one jenny John claiming to be a New Yorker she is a member of nigeria-connected where i belong too i know she is a male, the other one came from one useless organisation in nigeria claimaing i have won $300.000 and the most annoying one from one bitch that calls her name queen on the edo girls matter, its terrible but like i told you earlier i will never be deterred by such people. all the 3 net based naija forum i belong to i gave every true details about myself, let them keep coming. i said i am a proper OYO MESI grin
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by ayefele200(m): 5:02am On May 07, 2007
i gat ur back bro, oyo mesi too, there u go, give it to then like they want it
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by awoof(m): 5:08am On May 07, 2007
and above all i can fly like a butterfly and sting like a bee cheesy i will whip them good with my caustic tongue sorry fingers grin grin
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by awoof(m): 5:18am On May 07, 2007
@ayefele200
pls tell me a few things about NY 'cause i am still considering where to go for my annual leave. i have access to free visa to any country in the world, my fear is the cost of flight because my present location is almost the end of the world it will costme a fortune. it took me 4 godamn days from naija and more than $2000.00 though i did not pay it but if i have to go for holiday i must pay angry
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by worldman(m): 9:46am On May 09, 2007
the richest man in nigeria today is no body most of the rich men in nigeria taday are afraid of E.F.C.C but in past the richest man dangote we all no in african the richest is harry akande,harry is from nigeria but not living in nigeria all is investment are not in nigeria
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by dblock(m): 11:23am On May 09, 2007
Dangote is the richest Nigerian for naija
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by deb(m): 2:06pm On May 09, 2007
Aside Harry Akande, Dangote and a few genuine billionaires mentioned on this thread,
every other person mentioned is either a 419 or simply put public fund looter.
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 6:52am On May 11, 2007
lol

Dem plenty for dt area
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by SamMilla1(m): 8:24pm On May 11, 2007
i think i am the richest person in nigeria.,, there is this thing inside me that i cant find in any other person here on earth, i can explain
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 9:05am On May 12, 2007
I feel u
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by dayodvirus(m): 10:20am On Jun 30, 2007
y u'all taling bout this crooks anyway, their money aign't clean, but i know of just one person, my dad wink
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by ayoharry(m): 11:49pm On Jun 30, 2007
Y! Boys are the Richest
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by kamwali(f): 4:04am On Jul 11, 2007
Just joined this forum guys. Hope  im welcome!!! Now that the topic is about loaded guys, and im as broke as  an immature cock, any ideas how i can hook up with these rich guys or their sons?!!!! Its not that im a gold digger im just thinking its about time we start mixing maize and beans(rich and poor) in one pot for a better tomorrow!!!! smiley
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by GNature(m): 4:35am On Jul 11, 2007
kamwali:

Just joined this forum guys. Hope im welcome!!! Now that the topic is about loaded guys, and im as broke as an immature cock, any ideas how i can hook up with these rich guys or their sons?!!!! Its not that im a gold digger im just thinking its about time we start mixing maize and beans(rich and poor) in one pot for a better tomorrow!!!! smiley

hehe, you are a really funny lady grin

Welcome to Nairaland !
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by azekh(m): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2007
Nigerians have no d reaches person yet, cos i can't even find it in forbes list. however two persons are trying, ie Dangote & Glo man cos they are affecting d Naija economic positively. for now we need people like them interms of investment and giving Naija employment oppotunity.
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by gbils(m): 2:57am On Aug 11, 2007
sup peeps dnt no who d richest nigerian is n can't be bothered. For strters majority of naija rich men evade taxes nd dnt declare deir assets so Bleep em prdn ma french. But i can tel u dt der r only four major categories u can fal under 2be rich in ds bloody-corruptriddin-GOD must intervene in-country, firstly, u r in govt i.e u either got a political apptmnt or ur gettin govt contracts. Second, ur r wrkin in a reputable whiteman ownd oil company. Thirdly, u r fraudulent i.e 419,yahooze,otokoto,false prophets e.t.c. FINALLY, by findin a biz,hobby,sport or talent dt ur gud @, belivin it n followin it thru wit al ur hrt to d end, peace
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by zillonnair(m): 3:35pm On Nov 12, 2007
Zillonnaire's Profile:

Adjudged the richest man in the world, he is worth over zillions of dollars having invested heavily in real estate in the North America and all over Europe. Zillonnaire runs a conglomerate that employs over 80,000 staff members globally. Reputed for his hard work and diligent attention to details, he has grown his wealth by diversifying in securities, technology, telecoms and multiple chains stores in China, Singapore, Malayasia, Brazil, the Netherlands, Turkey, South Africa, Egypt, Botswana, Tunisia and Morocco. In 2007, he bought over 62% oil bloc share from the Sao Tome and Prince Govt, making him the largest oil explorer in that country. Camac Investment (www.camac.com) his closest rival to an oil bloc sale in Libya bid was nothing compared to the one presented by zillonnaire's oil & gas investment with a record high of over 22%. Thanks

Stand up for the Champion!!!

Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 10:08am On Nov 15, 2007
GUY na wa oh
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by olabello(m): 1:22pm On Jan 06, 2008
JIMOH IBRAHIM is the richest man in NIGERIA
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by Buski1: 9:23am On Jan 08, 2008
the richest person Nigeria can boast of ,but unfortunately he doesnt live in nigeria is ANTONIO DEINDE FERNANDEZ
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by kingsikaz(m): 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2008
angry @ Efani. no common sense @ all. we dey talk of d richest in naijaland, u dey talk of one gate wey dey don bill bi PHCN, comin 2 ds land. u better go sharpen ur brain.

wo d richest peson in naijaland is papa ajasco .comfirm bi observing d treasure passage blw d 2-room apartments on his head.
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by 9ja4eva: 6:27am On Jan 18, 2008
Buski 1:

the richest person Nigeria can boast of ,but unfortunately he doesnt live in nigeria is ANTONIO DEINDE FERNANDEZ

True talk
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by TrueTalk3: 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2008
9ja4eva:

True talk

@9ja4eva,

Please take easy! I'm trying very hard to keep humble and low profile; and you know this! angry

It will be unfair for you to start blowing the trumpet on my behalf (in this thread)

Lets keep it on the down-low abeg!

Olowo ko fe ariwo,
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by Busta(f): 4:01pm On Jan 22, 2008
@topic,

It is a tough call. Lots of rich, greedy, stingy a** Nigerians.
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by sammybob: 5:03pm On May 18, 2008
omo! bone dat thing ! i'm d richest guy in this country . why mention such non-existing names
u neva hear my name ? if u need more details on how 2 get rich very very fast like me call me 07083086405
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by viwe: 10:10am On May 23, 2008
My father is!!!!!!!  wink wink
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by todunusi: 9:15am On May 26, 2008
oh my God why is everyone calling me the richest person God knows i hate to be called a rich person but since everyone is hailing me there is nothing i can do i just have to accept it ise Oluwa ni meanwhile if u dont know me i am ALIKO DANGOTE, lol dont be surprised i speak yoruba i once married a yoruba lady.

ur level of success depends on how far you wish to go
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by Gamezy: 8:07pm On Aug 14, 2008
I'm in the US, I'm wondering, with all the oil in nigeria, how come their are no Nigerian billionaires? What are you guys doing over there?
Re: Richest Person In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 05, 2008
Dangote would be it with a net worth of $3.3bn and coming in @ 334th in the world.

The likes of Dehinde Fernandez , Adenuga , Harry Akande et al are not mentioned amongst the worlds billionaires by forbes. ( febuary 2008 rating of worlds billionaires )

In Africa only 3 billionaires are in the top 100 and all 3 are Egyptians , 2 South Africans come in 4th and 5th before our own Dangote.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Found Old Naira Notes In Her Dead Grandmum's Room (Photo) / Dangote Buys 800 Trucks From Anammco Assembly Plant In Enugu / Take A Look At Ifeanyi Ubah's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.