Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Northern Women Are Mixing Maggi And Coke Just To Get High - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Northern Women Are Mixing Maggi And Coke Just To Get High (8208 Views)

Markangel Comedy Travelled To India With Bread And Coke / 'Coke And Fanta, You Are Bleaching Cee-C': Fans Accuse Cee-C / Kiss Daniel Vs G-worldwide: Coke Studio Yanks Off Kiss Daniel’s Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Northern Women Are Mixing Maggi And Coke Just To Get High by eric12345: 1:04am On Feb 19, 2020
Northern women are mixing Maggi and Coke just to get high

A Nigerian man has claimed that northern women are mixing Maggi – a cooking seasoning and Coke, a soft drink, in a bid to get high.

The Nigerian government has been making moves to reduce the rate of drug abuse in the country, and it seem the abusers have found another way to get themselves high.

Click here for latest news

Taking to Twitter, @KoloKennethK, wrote that women in the northern region of the country are getting high on the cooking seasoning and soft drink with just N120.

See what he wrote below;

Wow. I just learnt something today. Arewa women are getting high on ₦20 Maggi dissolved in ₦100 coke (in plastic bottle).

With ₦120, they get the same feeling tramadol or cough syrup gives.

>>>>> https://www.naijanewsgist.com/news/northern-women-maggi-coke/
Re: Northern Women Are Mixing Maggi And Coke Just To Get High by spafu(m): 1:06am On Feb 19, 2020
Really?
Re: Northern Women Are Mixing Maggi And Coke Just To Get High by PlayerMeji: 1:09am On Feb 19, 2020
Sanusi talk sey dem no hear.

1 Like

Re: Northern Women Are Mixing Maggi And Coke Just To Get High by NiklauseFred(m): 1:11am On Feb 19, 2020
Haaa! shocked
I think I have seen enough embarassed
Dear lord pls give us another year,this one be like say Dem don use am before.
Too many bad things don already begin happen when the year never even go half. embarassed

12 Likes

Re: Northern Women Are Mixing Maggi And Coke Just To Get High by Nobody: 1:26am On Feb 19, 2020
dis wan nah arewahood movie grin

I get the video of elrufai turning 1bottle of toxic-C so nah normal thinggrin

2 Likes

Re: Northern Women Are Mixing Maggi And Coke Just To Get High by Kobicove(m): 1:28am On Feb 19, 2020
If they like let them drink urine mixed with potash, that's their business! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Northern Women Are Mixing Maggi And Coke Just To Get High by dawnomike(m): 2:07am On Feb 19, 2020
Hmmm... I pray mad people don't multiply and inhabit this country by 2025
Re: Northern Women Are Mixing Maggi And Coke Just To Get High by centilad(m): 2:38am On Feb 19, 2020
Okay

Re: Northern Women Are Mixing Maggi And Coke Just To Get High by Nbote(m): 4:17am On Feb 19, 2020
Alcohol is haram but every kind of mixture and concoction isn't.. Bunch of hypocrites

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Women Are Mixing Maggi And Coke Just To Get High by GemUnique(m): 4:48am On Feb 19, 2020
...till effect tells on their Kidney and Liver Wetin concern me sef, na Kuku North

1 Like

Re: Northern Women Are Mixing Maggi And Coke Just To Get High by galadima77(m): 5:32am On Feb 19, 2020
NiklauseFred:
Haaa! shocked
I think I have seen enough embarassed
Dear lord pls give us another year,this one be like say Dem don use am before.
Too many bad things don already begin happen when the year never even go half. embarassed

hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Northern Women Are Mixing Maggi And Coke Just To Get High by Mayhem999: 6:53am On Feb 19, 2020
Wow! Why don't we touch up d ingredients a bit since we all want to be mad...

Coke N100
Maggi N20
Small dried fish for chewing effect N150
Small pepper for sniffing effect N50

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Women Are Mixing Maggi And Coke Just To Get High by kiyosaki1(m): 8:36am On Feb 19, 2020
My cocern is that government will soon ban coke and Maggi .

3 Likes

Re: Northern Women Are Mixing Maggi And Coke Just To Get High by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 8:59am On Feb 19, 2020
so because say u wan high, u dey mix chemical +chemical.... hmmm
Re: Northern Women Are Mixing Maggi And Coke Just To Get High by leksbore(m): 9:02am On Feb 19, 2020
honestly come to think of it....women are known to be more wiser than men....I believe this story 100%....n there is no length some people will not go to get high...it's just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Northern Women Are Mixing Maggi And Coke Just To Get High by Lurkin(m): 11:15am On Feb 19, 2020
no be aboki gum again na maggi and coke,f**ck up people in north
Re: Northern Women Are Mixing Maggi And Coke Just To Get High by Bobcygan: 2:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
No atom of truth in Dis shit
Re: Northern Women Are Mixing Maggi And Coke Just To Get High by Joystark(f): 2:58pm On Feb 19, 2020
lol...
How do people come up with this sort of knowledge?

1 Like

Re: Northern Women Are Mixing Maggi And Coke Just To Get High by lebrondey: 4:20pm On Mar 02, 2020
Is not working
Re: Northern Women Are Mixing Maggi And Coke Just To Get High by vaca1: 8:25pm On Mar 02, 2020
Joystark:
lol...
How do people come up with this sort of knowledge?
you just said my mind.

What a discovery!!!
Re: Northern Women Are Mixing Maggi And Coke Just To Get High by NelsenNelson: 9:28pm On Mar 25, 2022
kiyosaki1:
My cocern is that government will soon ban coke and Maggi .

Chemical Reaction

(1) (Reply)

Latest News:kanu Nwankwo And His Son In Peak Milk Advertisement / Bbnaija2021: BOMA AND ANGEL Sex Video / Woow!! Gold Car Is A Lifestyle Of Some Billionaires In Dubai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.