Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

What You Should Know About Guest Blog Posting For SEO - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What You Should Know About Guest Blog Posting For SEO (871 Views)

I Need Author For Copy/paste Blog Posting I Pay Per Week / Is Blog Commenting Still A Good Link Building Strategy For SEO In 2019? / Tips For SEO Image Optimization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Should Know About Guest Blog Posting For SEO by nnnnews247: 2:52am On Feb 19, 2020
What is guest post outreach?
Guest blogging outreach is a strategic way to connect with your target audience on other websites they use. It expands your reach and promotes your brand. But you can only effectively use blogger outreach if you get noticed by editors and get published on the right platforms

Does guest posting still work?
Guest blogging still works in 2019. Bottom line is that guest posting does work. The facts speak for itself and show that it is still a relevant way to gain high-quality links. But guest posting effectively in 2020 is very different than it was even a few short years

Why is guest posting important?
Guest blogging, also called “guest posting,” is the act of writing content for another company's website. Attract traffic back to their website. Boost their domain authority using external links to high-authority domains. Increase their brand credibility and awareness.

How do I publish my guest post?
How to publish your first guest post (in 5 steps)
Step 1: Decide on a goal for your guest post.
Step 2: Choose your target blog.
Step 3: Develop a proposal.
Step 4: Write and submit your guest post.
Step 5: Promote the published post.

What is guest posting service?
SEO Guest Posting Service or SEO Bloggers Outreach Services is a method using which you write an article for a website and get a link to your website/blog in return. If your post is good enough, it will make you popular among the audience of that blog.

What is article submission?
Article submission generally refers to the writing of articles that are relevant to your online business and then getting them added to the popular article submission directories. There are various benefits of article submission including advertising, marketing and publicity of your business on the World Wide Web.

How do bloggers get paid?
One of the most common ways bloggers make money is through placing ads on their site. There are two popular types of ads: CPC/PPC Ads: Cost per click (also called pay per click) ads are usually banners that you place in your content or sidebar. Each time a reader clicks on the ad, you are paid for that click.

How to submit your content to article sites
Keep your best work.
1 article per directory.
2 Add keyword text links to your signature.
3 Don't over do it.
4 Submit to quality directories.
5 Submit to niche directories.
6 Conclusion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Should Know About Guest Blog Posting For SEO by leoweblinkblog(m): 1:55pm On Mar 05, 2020
I'm glad you share this topic here - https://topinfoblog.com/ also accepts guest posts.
Re: What You Should Know About Guest Blog Posting For SEO by BackLink(m): 5:22pm On May 05, 2020
Actually i want to know about guest posting service for my website. But i'm little bit confused about this matter because of different contents in virtually.
would you please give the clear suggestion about this matter?
Re: What You Should Know About Guest Blog Posting For SEO by Xenisha: 7:29am On Aug 27, 2022
Hello. Outreach SEO is a type of engagement technique, which means that instead of creating links to your site on social media and on websites like Yelp or Reddit, you search for people with influence online. People who think they know everything about tech and internet marketing. Reach out to them and ask for real feedback on what issues the community is discussing. But also you need analyzing tools for it https://www.growbots.com/blog/start-using-outreach-tools/ check it in details .
Re: What You Should Know About Guest Blog Posting For SEO by dokibo: 7:52am On Aug 27, 2022
Hi, I'm Femi Dokibo.
I have noticed that most bloggers does not last in Nigeria. This could be that they don't have money to advertise their blog or wait for SEO, which takes time.

Guest posting from popular website are very expensive. And so many blogs focuses on Adsense.

Nairaland is trying, but it not really doing well in backlinks and followers. And this is the only way, we poor bloggers can adopt to get traffic faster.

In foreign countries, forums like quora and medium has helped both authors and users a lot. But what about we that needs our traffic directly from millions of Nigerians not on those platforms.
This is where Nairaland failed you and I. They really don't want you to excel. Forums should be a place where bloggers enjoys backlinks, constant email notifications to their followers about their new updates. It's suppose to be a win-win-thing. I scratch-you, you-scratch-me. But it looks like we just posts, Google indexed it in favour of Nairaland, we became the looser. Yet, we are not recognised in Nairaland. Readers don't come to check on us. To see what next we are up to.

We must get it right this time. I will be launching my blog next month. So I need to build a strong community.

Recently, Tokfora announced what they will start doing with users following and followers features on their websites. According to their message, members will start receiving new blog post notifications via email starting from October 4th.

This Is a good move for we bloggers. Imagine having both backlinks and followers in addition to those coming from Google Search. It means the platform cares for us to build our own authority.

I have written 5 posts on Tokfora, I will soon drop another 5 articles this Saturday and I already have 50 new topics archived in my documents, which I will used on my new blog.

The game I want us to play here is simple:
1. Follow me and I will follow you on Tokfora
2. Comments and share my topics and I will do the same for you.
3. Hit on the love button and I will also love yours

So if you are interested. Once you have done that. Drop your username or profile link.

Mine is https://skulary.com/profile/romanreigns1/

Let's the game begins.
Re: What You Should Know About Guest Blog Posting For SEO by HimanshuThakur: 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2022
Getting backlinks to your blog from Quora is a great way to boost your site's visibility. Search engines like Google rank backlinks as one of the top factors for ranking a website. When you get backlinks to your blog from Quora, you can increase your exposure and get more content in front of your target audience.

The first step in getting backlinks from Quora is to create a business profile on the site. You'll need to provide information about your business, including a URL. This will be reviewed by Quora and approved, typically in 24 hours. Once your profile is approved, you can start answering questions and promoting your blog post.

You can also repurpose your existing blog posts. If you write about recipes, for example, you can turn it into a guide on the topic. Another good option is to repurpose your blog post as an answer on Quora. These types of posts are often more likely to be upvoted. Also, the content on your site is likely to be more authoritative and credible, which will help you get more upvotes.

Quora is a great place to build brand awareness, get direct traffic, and develop a community. It's an excellent way to build natural links and gain domain authority for your website. In addition, you'll be able to generate new content ideas to drive more traffic to your site.

To use Quora for link building, you'll need to write helpful answers to questions and share the links to your own blog. Keep in mind that your answers should be original and provide useful information. Users who are seeking advice can search the site for topics and questions related to their specific needs.

Another way to build quality links from Quora is to do a bit of research and find the topics that are most popular. You can then choose to either write an answer that is comprehensive, or a more concise response to the question. Your answer should include a link to your website, and you should also cite your source whenever possible.

Finally, if you want to promote your website, you can submit guest posts to various sites. While this can be a valuable strategy, you should always make sure that your anchor text is correct. That's important because your website is linked to other news websites, such as HARO, which sends out emails to media outlets. HARO subscribers respond to questions relevant to their topics. Similarly, a blogger can submit a blog post to a news site, which will include a backlink to the blog.

Although it is a good idea to build backlinks to your blog from Quora, it isn't necessarily easy. You need to be a consistent writer and a quality contributor of knowledge. Moreover, you need to keep in mind the rules of the site. You don't want to get flagged or penalized for violating their policies.

Ultimately, using Quora to generate links to your blog is a good strategy, especially for long-tail keywords. Quora's high domain authority and high Moz Domain Authority score can help your website gain more SEO benefits.

(1) (Reply)

Most Nigerian Web Portals Dont Work! / Google Ads " Payment" / See The Site That Is Loaded With Potentials And Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.