Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

The 3 Principles Of The 1st Century VS What Business Are You In? (SEASON 2) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 3 Principles Of The 1st Century VS What Business Are You In? (SEASON 2) (580 Views)

Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? / 3 Principles Of The 1st Century VS What Business Are You In? / Man Celebrates After Seeing New N100 Note For The 1st Time In Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Principles Of The 1st Century VS What Business Are You In? (SEASON 2) by awesomemike(m): 3:37am On Feb 19, 2020
This message you're about to read is very powerful because, it's going to produce Millionaires and you will be among them.

When you read to the end, you will have discovered some secrets of the Millionaires I discovered and decided to share with you.

This is going to be long but it's going to worth the amount of your time spent reading every line.

So, relax yourself as you go on the journey with me...

Before I go into the business of the day..

I want you to understand that this message is the continuation of the one I dropped last week.

Before you got confused, let me do a minute revision on the key points of last week.

Last week, I showed you how you could use the 3 principles of the 1st Century known as:

CREATING ATTENTION, GRABBING ATTENTION and PAYING ATTENTION to be more productive in your business and personal life.

If you haven't read it yet, get it on my timeline or inbox me for the link.

So, today, I'm going to continue from where I stopped and you would discover whether you're in the business you think you are or not.

To guide my writing flow and to giving it a direction...

I am going to talk about two things today to end this seasonal movie that started last week!

Which They Are:

√The Real Business You Are In.

And...

√How To Generate Ideas Of New Businesses (Or Of Product Creation)

Don't worry, I won't spend the entirely day writing!

But, please, find a bottle of water or soft drink to chill down your mind as we go on this journey together!

Let's dive into the first one immediately...

The Real Business You Are In.

Before I continue, let me ask you this:

WHAT BUSINESS ARE YOU IN?

This also, is in two parts:

1.) You're not a business owner if your business CANNOT run effectively on it's own in your absence. (You're just a SELF-EMPLOYED owner!)

I'm sorry to burst your bubbles! Honestly, I didn't mean it that way!

2.) And you're not in real business if your business CANNOT SOLVE MORE PROBLEMS than you think it can.

All the Millionaires I've studied have these two things in common, it's the secrets to their wealth making.

Okay, pay close attention to the next sentence now..

Can your business MULTI-TASK?

Or let me say, can your business have more related businesses under one single umbrella?

Do you know that money is in problems solving?

I mean, the MORE problems your business can solve, the more avenue you have to make money.

The more avenue you have to make money, the more STREAMS of income you have to make money.

Okay, maybe all that, sounds like a German speech, and you seem to be more confused!

Okay relax......

Let me brake it down a bit with a practical example..

By now, maybe you're thinking your job is just to sew clothes for your customers as their Tailor or

You think your job is to barb their hair alone as their Barber.

But, do you know that your real business is to help them DESIGN THEIR FASHION LIFESTYLE?

Yes! It's more than sewing and barbing alone!

That is why it is called Fashion DESIGNING.

My brother, you're not just into Barbing o, you're a Fashion Designer too!

Take it now or you take it again, making, taking it square! LOL

But stay with me the more now...

Can you think further than just designing their clothes and their hair now?

Like when you finish their clothes, you can help them select the best shoes or auto-gele or bag, with "to-fit" colors to match the clothes you designed for them. And...

You package the pictures of these recommendations with their clothes, delivered to that client and with a DISCOUNT note of a jaw-dropping and irresistible offer?

Or you can even chat them up online and send the offer to their naked eyes in their inbox!

Or what if you can think farther than that? Now you get it right? Great!

The bottom line is, YOUR REAL BUSINESS is to help their fashion lifestyle complete NOT just design their clothes alone.

I shared something related to this in my PART 1 Masterclass with some set of people on Whatsapp a couple of days ago.

Where I told them something interesting!

Here's what I told them...

I said; "It's your responsibility to ensure your visitors become your leads, and your leads become buyers, your buyers become regular customers..."

That's not all o! The next sentence will crack you up!

I said;

"It's your duty to make your customers spend EVERY KOBO in their pocket for you legally! It's not wickedness o, it's just that, you mean business and you know WHAT'S DRIVING YOU!"

You can request for the Masterclass eBook, I will give you for FREE.

The same thing applies to the Barber, those in transport businesses, Internet Marketing, Sales, and many more..

To understand the real business you're in, think of HOW YOU CAN MAKE YOUR BUSINESS SOLVE many more problems for your customers.

Moving to the Second Part....

Please, don't feel tired right now, or else, I will have to open my keypads and pour you CONFIRM cold water!

Okay, let's move....

How To Generate Ideas Of New Businesses.

Recently, a friend of mine saw the flyer of the Part 2 of my Small Business Expo on my Facebook Timeline that will hold this week in a couple of days and immediately reached out to me in my inbox.

He told me he has 100k (#100,000) with him and he needed my advice on the business he could start with it.

To cut the story short, I asked him some basic questions, and gave him few tips to work on.

Now, this is where I'm going.

Do you know that if you have that kind of money today, it's enough to make you a Millionaire?

Wait.... Don't get excited yet...Read the next line...

I mean with, the right product, CRAZY SALES COPIES and Badass Internet Marketing!

Okay, that's not the topic for today. Make I nor digress enter arithmetic regression!

Now, how can you develop ideas of new business (Product Creation) like this my friend?

Firstly, you need to understand that, NOTHING under this sky is NEW again.

The only new invention is something existing that is well PACKAGED and refined into a new product!

Does that mean no more correct inventions? No! But, they are scarce.

Now, here are few tips on how to achieve this:

Research the internet to discover the top international or local product that makes the highest sales in another country, city, town or even in a village!

The idea is that, if it could be successful there, there would be a good chance that it would succeed in your community too.

Examine that place you are right now, yes! I mean that place you are right now!

How many products can you find? List them on a sheet of paper and think of how you can improve one or two of it.

If my friend knew this, I bet, he wouldn't have reached out to me or for something more challenging!

Have you ever solved a very CHRONIC or stressful personal problem before yourself with your self made solution?

Document it in a book and sell it. If it could help you solve that problem, it will help others who need it too.

If you don't have skills in SELLING or how to develop or go thru the processes, just reach out to an expert who can help you on it and also craft words to turn your product into cash for you.

Wait o! This thing is getting too looooooooooong o!

Shullai now STOP or CONTINUE?

My dear, let me rest my pen here before my fingers start shoki elejo dance!

How has this post helped you?

Have any question or inquiry? Use the comment section to let me know.

If you read to the end comment "ENDURANCE"

If you will love to read more of this, comment "REVELATION"

I am into the business of growing your business....Your profit is my concern.

You can CALL/Whatsapp on: (0806-413-0367)

You can talk to me on WhatsApp, click here: https:///2348064130367?text=Hi%20Mike-Akerele

I am
© Mike Akerele ( #AwesomeMike )

Copywriter| Desyner |Strategist| Business Consultant

(1) (Reply)

Employment Lawyers In Melbourne Can Be Hired For These Cases / Wigs Available For Sale @ Affordable Price / Verify Your Business And Rank First Page On Google Maps! Get More Calls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.