Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

3 Principles Of The 1st Century VS What Business Are You In? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Principles Of The 1st Century VS What Business Are You In? (587 Views)

Which Business Are You Planning To Go Into, But There Is No Money? / The 3 Principles Of The 1st Century VS What Business Are You In? (SEASON 2) / Man Celebrates After Seeing New N100 Note For The 1st Time In Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Principles Of The 1st Century VS What Business Are You In? by awesomemike(m): 11:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
This message you're about to read is very powerful because, it's going to produce Millionaires and you will be among them.

When you read to the end, you will have discovered some secrets of the Millionaires I discovered and decided to share with you.

This is going to be long but it's going to worth the amount of your time spent reading every line.

So, relax yourself as you go on the journey with me...

Before I go into the business of the day..

I would like to talk about three most important principles that have been in existence since the inception of man.

And the most interesting thing about them is that, these principles will still be existing in the SOMETHING centuries to come!

You know why?

Because, methods can change, strategies can, but principles don't.

So, what are the three principles I'm talking about?

1.) The Principle of CREATING ATTENTION.

2.) The Principle of ATTENTION GRABBING and

3.) The Principle of PAYING ATTENTION.

Before you begin to ask what these really mean, stay calm and follow me as I demystify them one after the other.

Let's begin with the first one...

The Principle of CREATING ATTENTION

If you will ever be successful at anything, you need to understand how to CREATE attention.

I know you have alot of ideas and messages you want the world to hear about.

But, if you don't talk about it, nobody will hear. Nobody will know what you do if you don't tell it to the world.

You can't stay in obscurity and expect to make sales.

You can't stay silent and help others achieve their dreams and be successful.

You can't stay on a low key and change the world.

You have to create the amount of attention needed to achieve all these.

Let me cite an example to buttress this..

For some weeks back, I have been talking about a free masterclass I want to hold for a small group of business owners and managers but I have not had time to get it done.

The training is about how they can grow their businesses and double their profit through some strategic sales processes.

But, I have created alot of attention that everyone who reads my status knows about this.

On Saturday, someone inboxed me and asked me if the class is not holding again.

That was when I realised that, what I have put out has gone viral and that actually geared me into action to finish up on what I started.

The same day, I had to stay all night to get everything set for the class which would hold in a couple of days.

What's the bottom line?

I created attention, people got the message and were in anticipation.

You need to do the same thing for your next book, your next song, your next course and your next everything minus love life sha! smiley

Moving to the next one...

The Principle of ATTENTION GRABBING

Anyone in sales knows that, to create a successful Ad campaign, the Ad must grab people's attention.

Starting from the Picture or the video to the choice of words used in the contents and many more.

If you want to gain visibility in this online game, you must MASTER how to grab people's attention.

Look at the picture attached to this content, it has nothing to do with this message!

But, I have decided to use it to GRAB your attention because I believe that, it might be the first thing you see before reading the first sentence of this message. wink

By now, start thinking on how to grab someone attention in your next post, in your next sales Ad and in your next life! grin

To the final Part..

The Principle of PAYING ATTENTION

This part is the most important of them all.

Can you guess why?

Because, it deals with YOU directly.

If there is anything you want to do, something you want to study or understand, you must be willing to pay full attention.

Paying attention is not about being in the midst of people and being alone.

That might sound crazy! But, it's simple.

Read the next sentence...

For example, you might be in a bus and be at home or at work at the same time!

Your mind is shattered, you're not concentrating on what goes on around you.

I know you have bills to pay, you have undone office work and what a view, but...

Next time you're around people and not alone, always pay attention.

You would be surprised about many great information you have missed all this while.

These are information that would have helped you become better or put some money in your pocket.

If you want to live a fuller life, you want to be more productive this year and you want to be better at your business and whatever you do, then start applying these principles immediately.

I think, this post is getting too long already!

I would have loved to write all I want to share with you right now, but...

I don't want you to use 1 hour reading this message or your entire day reading!

So, here is what I'm gonna do.

I'm gonna make it SEASON 1 and SEASON 2! grin

So, in the next season (Season 2), you would discover alot of things about the real business you're in, ideas generation, products creation, profiting from your problems and lots more.

Stay connected.

To be continued....

Have any question or inquiry? Use the comment section to let me know.

If you read to the end comment "ATTENTION"

If you will love to read the next part of this message, comment "SEASON 2"

To connect with me on WhatsApp, Click here: https:///2348064130367?text=Hello%20Mike

I am
© Mike Akerele ( #AwesomeMike )
Copywriter| Desyner |Strategist| Business Consultant

Re: 3 Principles Of The 1st Century VS What Business Are You In? by awesomemike(m): 11:40am On Jun 01, 2020
Hope you've read the part 2 of this post?

If you haven't, request for it here, click this link to get it:
https:///2348064130367?text=SendMyCopy%20Mike

Happy new month of June.

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Crime Of Failing Withdrawal & Says Reverting Takes 7-10 Working Days / We Buy Condemned Inverter Deep Cycle Battery Or Any Other Battery. / Dm Me On Instagram @tomphilipofficial With 34k Followers Adverts @ 1k Naira ....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.