Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,969 members, 7,828,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Unilag Msc Public Health 2020 - For Those Thinking About It Already - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Msc Public Health 2020 - For Those Thinking About It Already (425 Views)

2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know / Caribbean School Of Health 2020/2021 Admission Form Is Out / Unilag Msc Public Health 2020 - For Those Thinking About It Already. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Msc Public Health 2020 - For Those Thinking About It Already by primegold10: 5:30am On Feb 19, 2020
Unilag MSc Public Health - if you're giving it a thought already.

Whether you were told or a small voice inside of you keeps suggesting that you should add the Masters in Public Health from the University of Lagos to your arsenal of credentials, be rest assured that it is not the devil speaking, it is an angel nudging you to a brighter future. Not only will you be tutored by some of the most brilliant minds in the field of Public Health (one of such is Prof. Oshinbogun, keep that name at the back of your mind), you will also be an alumnus of the University of first choice and nation's pride (Numero uno in Nigeria according to UNIRANK). However, you need to get in first don't you? That's why I'm here. Having successful passed through the program myself, I can tell you what 99.9% of

(1) (Reply)

2020 Waec Examination Details / How To Make Pink Lips Cream Naturally / Digital Marketing Masterclass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.