Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,591 members, 7,958,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:53 AM

Where Is Oliverjiad? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where Is Oliverjiad? (1031 Views)

Oliverjiad Released Last Night!! / Babajide Raji aka Oliverjiad Is A Fraud. Importers Stay Away From Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Oliverjiad? by Smartchoiiice: 6:11am On Feb 19, 2020
He was released last night.
Re: Where Is Oliverjiad? by Smartchoiiice: 6:12am On Feb 19, 2020
We expect him to give his side of the story.
Re: Where Is Oliverjiad? by Smartchoiiice: 6:13am On Feb 19, 2020
It is our collective task to keep the sanity intact on here, so let's gather here and call a spade a spade.
Re: Where Is Oliverjiad? by Smartchoiiice: 6:15am On Feb 19, 2020
Let us give him the benefit to narrate his own side of the issue.
Re: Where Is Oliverjiad? by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 19, 2020
Smartchoiiice:
Let us give him the benefit to narrate his own side of the issue.
What benefit? I've been following the case silently. Till he was locked up. Shebi on here you all were both judge and jury till igp picked him. So wetin remain? No sane person can do business with him anymore so just let it go. Unless you want him to suffer more bashing from silent observers like me
Re: Where Is Oliverjiad? by Smartchoiiice: 6:32am On Feb 19, 2020
Shibaraba:

What benefit? I've been following the case silently. Till he was locked up. Shebi on here you all were both judge and jury till igp picked him. So wetin remain? No sane person can do business with him anymore so just let it go. Unless you want him to suffer more bashing from silent observers like me
This is the more reason why he needs to explain himself. He has clients here and we all need to consider the negative impacts of this allegation on his agency. He is still a man irrespective of how things panned out, he has bills to pay and mouths to feed. He needs repolish his already dented image to help keep his business moving.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Oliverjiad? by Nobody: 6:48am On Feb 19, 2020
Smartchoiiice:

This is the more reason why he needs to explain himself. He has clients here and we all need to consider the negative impacts of this allegation on his agency. He is still a man irrespective of how things panned out, he has bills to pay and mouths to feed. He needs repolish his already dented image to help keep his business moving.
Okay o. Happy repolishing. What he actually needs is re-branding. Come-on bro this can't work not after letting the whole world know he was an ex yahoo boy. Good luck o.
If only you know what he has lost. Na una sabi. Have a lovely day
Re: Where Is Oliverjiad? by Smartchoiiice: 6:51am On Feb 19, 2020
Comradejoshua

Fentanyl

mzrapper

Conductor250-conductor259...

Legalwealth

engineerprosper

ronkuesther

Engrprosper

Come and defend your master.
Re: Where Is Oliverjiad? by Smartchoiiice: 6:51am On Feb 19, 2020
Shibaraba:

Okay o. Happy repolishing. What he actually needs is re-branding. Come-on bro this can't work not after letting the whole world know he was an ex yahoo boy. Good luck o.
If only you know what he has lost. Na una sabi. Have a lovely day
You too mate.
Re: Where Is Oliverjiad? by Smartchoiiice: 7:06am On Feb 19, 2020
I believe every person deserves to be heard...
Re: Where Is Oliverjiad? by PipTick: 7:10am On Feb 19, 2020
Let the man be.

He has learnt his lessons.

For 'repolishing' his image, that may be impossible.

Inspiredautos comes to mind.

Wishing him well in his future endeavours which I hope will be scam-free.
Re: Where Is Oliverjiad? by Smartchoiiice: 7:14am On Feb 19, 2020
PipTick:
Let the man be.

He has learnt his lessons.

For 'repolishing' his image, that may be impossible.

Inspiredautos comes to mind.

Wishing him well in his future endeavours which I hope will be scam-free.
Never say never, I believe he really has learnt one or few things. And I am sure he is eagerly ready to re-trace his steps, he won't dare tow this dreadful path again unless his village people are really using his destiny.
Re: Where Is Oliverjiad? by Smartchoiiice: 7:21am On Feb 19, 2020
Still on.
Re: Where Is Oliverjiad? by MZrapper(f): 8:15am On Feb 19, 2020
Smartchoiiice:
Comradejoshua

Fentanyl

mzrapper

Conductor250-conductor259...

Legalwealth

engineerprosper

ronkuesther

Engrprosper

Come and defend your master.

Stop disturbing my mentions olofo.
Jobless moffo.

5 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Car Talk. / ... / 2007 Yaris Lacks O2 Sensors / Volvo S40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.