Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

2007 Yaris Lacks O2 Sensors - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 2007 Yaris Lacks O2 Sensors (933 Views)

I Programmed Universal TPMS Sensors... / O2 Sensors Spacers Discussion-Effective or not On 07 & Above Vehicles. / Infiniti FX35 Sensors, See the one that Is Notoriously failing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2007 Yaris Lacks O2 Sensors by daddymeji(m): 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2021
pls house, I am currently confused, I discovered that my Toyota yaris does not have o2 sensors. the exhaust fumes appears to be rich in petrol fumes and that prompted me to check for the o2 sensors only to discover its absent. is it normal at all?
Re: 2007 Yaris Lacks O2 Sensors by autologic: 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2021
daddymeji:
pls house, I am currently confused, I discovered that my Toyota yaris does not have o2 sensors. the exhaust fumes appears to be rich in petrol fumes and that prompted me to check for the o2 sensors only to discover its absent. is it normal at all?
Yes it is normal .this is Toyota spec for nigeria market. This is just to show that it the emission regulation of each country that will dictate the addition of certain component.
it is a pity that our country emission is so lax that it doesn't really demand for oxygen and catalyst as compared to some other advance countries which is why some vehicle are like that .This is story for another day sha.

4 Likes

Re: 2007 Yaris Lacks O2 Sensors by daddymeji(m): 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2021
@autologic, thank you very much for the response. I have been battling with fumes of unburnt petrol in the exhaust and that's what prompted me to check, pls is there anything I can do to correct this. Thank you
Re: 2007 Yaris Lacks O2 Sensors by autologic: 6:44am On Nov 25, 2021
daddymeji:
@autologic, thank you very much for the response. I have been battling with fumes of unburnt petrol in the exhaust and that's what prompted me to check, pls is there anything I can do to correct this. Thank you
I am a strong believer in using data for accurate decision making .However this is beyond DIY stuff, find a techie that can do data analysis of scan data of air fuel ratio(this advance diagnosis ) ,probably the anomalies can be spotted

1 Like

Re: 2007 Yaris Lacks O2 Sensors by daddymeji(m): 10:48am On Nov 25, 2021
@autologic, thank you very much, I'll do just that and I will give you feedback
Re: 2007 Yaris Lacks O2 Sensors by Timagex(m): 5:32pm On Jan 15
Hi bro. I replied your mail long ago.

Did you see it?
Re: 2007 Yaris Lacks O2 Sensors by felix55(m): 7:19am On Jan 16
Chk ur AIR FLOW METER SENSOR... SCAN D CAR..SHOW RESULT..
Don't allow all this mechanic to toy wit ur car.. I guess s 1.6 liters engine capacity.
Pls scan d car first.

(1) (Reply)

Is There Original Castrol Oil In Lagos; I Need It For A BMW? / Suggest A Good Car Between 4m To 7m / Can Someone Recommend A Bmw Spare Parts Dealer Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.