Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Babajide Raji aka Oliverjiad Is A Fraud. Importers Stay Away From Him - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Babajide Raji aka Oliverjiad Is A Fraud. Importers Stay Away From Him (1625 Views)

Let's Talk Brainbox Aka ECU. / How Can I Drive Rats Away From My Car? Please Help / How To Keep Rats Away From Eating Your Car Wires (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babajide Raji aka Oliverjiad Is A Fraud. Importers Stay Away From Him by Vivianat(f): 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2020
amdman:

Your criminality will ruin you.

At the time we believed you were still telling the truth about Maersk line (that their server was down) we decided to give you another job. That has since been withdrawn from you when we found you were a chronic liar and that Maersk line did not have server downtime for one day!

Or is it because we have been silent about how you tried to defraud us of another N800k by sending us invoices we have already paid for, claiming they were demurrages?

Was it not our due diligence that uncovered this fact leaving you stupefied?

Don't try my patience.
His latest fraud 2020
Full latest gist @ https://www.nairaland.com/5672250/oliverjaid-where-container#86429635

His previous fraud 2016
Full gist @https://www.nairaland.com/2552022/horrible-experience-dishonest-clearing-agent#37332302

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babajide Raji aka Oliverjiad Is A Fraud. Importers Stay Away From Him by Vivianat(f): 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2020
embarassed
amdman:

And who authorized you to post our business documents online? The fact that I ignored you earlier doesn't give your stupidity a license.

You have gotten exit note since January 28 with all the monies you required. What stopped you from concluding the clearing?

You sit in your armchair wherever you are and send small children to handle transactions, whereas you committed to us that you will give this transaction your personal; attention. In fact, the Licensed Agent you are using his letterhead was shocked to hear the boy you are sending to process transactions of this nature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babajide Raji aka Oliverjiad Is A Fraud. Importers Stay Away From Him by Fentanyl: 10:27pm On Feb 08, 2020
there is nothing wrong with banning posters who break the rules, but do so with fairness and without bias

one poster has owned and owns ALL the following monikers over the years

timifakay:

What does he need a gang for?

When he is a legion:

NgcoboP, Praxisnetworks, Smartchoiceng, SmartchoicesNG, angels09, searching4love, searchng4love, dipolivo, Kosplay, smellingmenses, iLickAnalFungus, Menstrualpad, Antagonist, Smartchoice900, Vivianat, CityNGR, Weyreypey, legalo, Asamwababy, Smartchoiice

his usual tactics are to derail and insult other posters on a thread, then call the moderators and get the posters banned, only to login with another username and continue on a different thread

justice should be universal
Re: Babajide Raji aka Oliverjiad Is A Fraud. Importers Stay Away From Him by Vivianat(f): 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
embarassed
ehissi:

You are wrong in your assertion. If you read carefully through Amdman's post.

You will discover the following.

1. Amdman was billed #2.2million for the entire Job, to which he paid a deposit of #1million, and a subsequent instalment of #1.5million in a bid to get the container out and the goods cleared, no way........

2. When this thread was first opened, instead of him, Oliverjiad to straight forwardly, apologise first, he was busy blaming Amdman, "the server was down", "the government isn't helping us agents", Amdman didn't send documents on time, 7.5% vat implementation - which doesn't take effect until February - for vessel that berth first week in january.

3. After everyone started firing him and people he had treated in the same way he has done to Amdman started exposing his methods of extorting people using systems of delay, he apologised and promised to settle everything by next week.

4. After he posted his apology online, this was Amdman's response

"After Customs exit note is obtained, shipping and terminal charges are paid within 24hrs and container is out in 48hrs tops. You have obtained the Customs exit note since January 28. You did not pay shipping line charges until February 6. Till now, you have not paid terminal charges. I sent you additional money to pay demurrage since Tuesday and today is Friday and you have not done anything.

Now you are saying container will be out next week. Who will pay the demurrage charges from now till next week? What is going on?"

Hinting that despite his open apology, he has not chosen to be forthright with Amdman as far as the truth is concerned. Amdman stated boldly that he has ask for proof of payment for terminal charges and Oliverjiad has refused to provide it till now.

Instead he has sent a fresh bill of #1million extra - the new package for both accumulated duemurrage till next week, ancillary charges plus his own personal balance of #200,000 (Lai lai, he can't forget this one,the must collect it). This cash is separate from the #2.5million he has already collected from Amdman, upfront, with no substantial result. If Amdman releases the cash, that's bringing the total cash to #3.5million for a job he initially billed at #2.2milion.

If he can display proof of payment for terminal charges, at least it will help to alleviate Amdman mistrust in the fellow.

And the painful part of it all, is that these cars in the container are fully paid for by buyers already, the extra cost incurred due to the fellow unprofessional behaviour is not captured in the cost of the car, possibly putting Amdman at a loss, for cars that are already low-priced direct from Ontario....

The body language of the Oliverjiad guy, already suggests that next week no go work but let's us believe he doesn't need law enforcement to be involved before he develop sense....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Babajide Raji aka Oliverjiad Is A Fraud. Importers Stay Away From Him by Vivianat(f): 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2020
Okoyeebo:

Look at the debit note you pasted. How much VAT is written there? 5%
Even the 7.5% starts in February. What did you use the entire January to do?

You purposely delayed till February in order for you to extort the client and collect more money.

1 Like 1 Share

amdman:

Oga, server is not down again... it is now VAT.

You got exit note on January 28. Up till this moment on February 6, you have not paid the terminal. Why? I have sent you more money than you need, but you are still giving stories because you are not at the port and you don’t know what’s going on there. Between Tuesday and now that I sent you additional money, you have not done anything.

The most painful part is that I took you into confidence and gave you a breakdown of how my transactions work and what my customer’s expectations are. Yet here we are. You are an enemy cloaked as a friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babajide Raji aka Oliverjiad Is A Fraud. Importers Stay Away From Him by Fentanyl: 10:31pm On Feb 08, 2020
timifakay:

When he is a legion:

NgcoboP, Praxisnetworks, Smartchoiceng, SmartchoicesNG, angels09, searching4love, searchng4love, dipolivo, Kosplay, smellingmenses, iLickAnalFungus, Menstrualpad, Antagonist, Smartchoice900, Vivianat, CityNGR, Weyreypey, legalo, Asamwababy, Smartchoiice

his usual tactics are to derail and insult other posters on a thread, then call the moderators and get the posters banned, only to login with another username and continue on a different thread

Re: Babajide Raji aka Oliverjiad Is A Fraud. Importers Stay Away From Him by Fentanyl: 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2020
one poster has owned and owns ALL the following monikers over the years

timiakay:

When he is a legion:

Re: Babajide Raji aka Oliverjiad Is A Fraud. Importers Stay Away From Him by Vivianat(f): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
Is
Re: Babajide Raji aka Oliverjiad Is A Fraud. Importers Stay Away From Him by Vivianat(f): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2020
Muck
Re: Babajide Raji aka Oliverjiad Is A Fraud. Importers Stay Away From Him by Vivianat(f): 10:35pm On Feb 08, 2020
Keep
Re: Babajide Raji aka Oliverjiad Is A Fraud. Importers Stay Away From Him by Vivianat(f): 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2020
Bump
Re: Babajide Raji aka Oliverjiad Is A Fraud. Importers Stay Away From Him by Vivianat(f): 10:43pm On Feb 08, 2020
Bump.
Re: Babajide Raji aka Oliverjiad Is A Fraud. Importers Stay Away From Him by Praxtech: 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2020
Vivianat:

His latest fraud 2020
Full latest gist @ https://www.nairaland.com/5672250/oliverjaid-where-container#86429635

His previous fraud 2016
Full gist @https://www.nairaland.com/2552022/horrible-experience-dishonest-clearing-agent#37332302
He's been consistent with fraudulent activities.. thank you for the thread. I hope people will be properly guided.

3 Likes

Re: Babajide Raji aka Oliverjiad Is A Fraud. Importers Stay Away From Him by MZrapper(f): 11:30am On Feb 12, 2020
Vivianat and Praxtech both belong to Smartchoiice.
How does a person in his right senses quote and chat with himself on a public forum? grin
Like is there something I don't know??

PS: Arrest Oliverjiad if found culpable for these allegations but y'all need to acknowledge Smartchoiice for whom he is.
He has serious mental health issues.

1 Like

Re: Babajide Raji aka Oliverjiad Is A Fraud. Importers Stay Away From Him by Vivianat(f): 12:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
MZrapper:
Vivianat and Praxtech both belong to Smartchoiice.
How does a person in his right senses quote and chat with himself on a public forum? grin
Like is there something I don't know??

PS: Arrest Oliverjiad if found culpable for these allegations but y'all need to acknowledge Smartchoiice for whom he is.
He has serious mental health issues.
Mister man. Let me be. Face your redlight district customer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2006 Volvo Xc90 Automatic Transmission Oil / Please Help Me Make A Choice. / Theft! Too Common With Toyota Especially Corolla And Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.