Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu (25320 Views)

Do The Igbo And The Yoruba Know They Are Sons Of "Oduduwa"?— Fredrick Nwabufo. / Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by Olam09(m): 9:56am On Feb 19, 2020
akdjr:
Religion was never meant to unite or bring peace to the world but to divide humanity. So Abraham Marry up to 3 wives.
na this weré start islam na this mother fucking bastard!

Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by desiredhome: 9:58am On Feb 19, 2020
Olukat:
Believe this message then you can as well believe your debtor who has promised to pay you on the 30th of February grin grin grin grin
Some people are so brainwashed to the point that they can't even see the truth.
Ignorant is causing a lot havoc in Nigeria
No wonder the Bible says "my people perish for lack of knowledge"
Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by AngelUhate: 10:00am On Feb 19, 2020
It is confirmed

President Mohammadu Bihari dey hide smoke eegbo.

Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 19, 2020
I think Nigerians are happier when this man doesn't talk at all. A man who is only capable of talking nonsense is better appreciated when he maintains his silence.

1 Like

Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by klax(m): 10:02am On Feb 19, 2020
Oga buhari are you for real Oh you knew these and your mission is to islamized the nation via proxy bah? Funny you.
Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by Akpan107(m): 10:02am On Feb 19, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Christians ar not against Muslim but Muslims ar the one against Christians.

Boko Haram kidnapped so many girls nd later released them except the only Christian girl among them nd u still saying that those people ar not fighting for Islam

Buhari should stop telling all these story, is he saying if it was his own daughter he wouldn't have made sure that the Boko Haram released her long time ago.

I wonder who bring this concept that we ar all children of Abraham. So who ar the father of Jewish, Hindu, Confucians, ATR?
God bless you
Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by jaxxy(m): 10:03am On Feb 19, 2020
Gaddafiyusf:
Believe at your own risk

Are Nigerians barbarians? What kind of pix/meme is that?
Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by Gwagwa12: 10:06am On Feb 19, 2020
Your opinion
Joshmodest:
When I hear things like this in my mind I say , e no consign me ...
Cos I don't see why two sensible grown up adults would fight or kill to defend a religion that the only evidence of its existence are books and stories ...
As far as I'm concerned there is nothing descending about Abraham , and the poor innocent girl in thier custody, is just a victim of association and should be released abegii !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by Akpan107(m): 10:06am On Feb 19, 2020
Blisplendor12:
They are all sons of Abraham, but we have the legitimate ones and the other way round. Even Abraham regretted going the other way round. If you know, you know.
Legitimate are the sons of Isaac, Illegitimate are the sons of Ishmael...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by akinbode1(m): 10:09am On Feb 19, 2020
Would you keep quiet...... shocked
Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by desmond2pk: 10:10am On Feb 19, 2020
Go and preach to your fellow muslims who killed who preached near mosque in the morning.

1 Like

Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by lexy2014: 10:10am On Feb 19, 2020
post=86776311:
We all serve the same God.

God bless our darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and his AMIABLE Vice President PROF YEMI OSINBAJO as they take our battered country to a New and better place.

God bless Nigeria.

Pls where is it in d Bible that says "we all serve d same God" and what Abraham got to do with buhari failing to secure d release of Leah sharibu?
Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by CodeTemplar: 10:11am On Feb 19, 2020
Do they run mental check on people in power at all? I doubt. Everyone around them is a yes sir person I guess.

Please let him offer them Aisha Buhari or Zahra since we all descendants of Abraham. Let him also stop wastage of state resource on muslims celebration. Let him also stop some descendants of Abraham blocking roads when praying to their prophet. Nonsense!
Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by kingthreat(m): 10:11am On Feb 19, 2020
agulion:
See who is talking, a core jihardist

If he was a Jihadist, you'd have either been or exile or praying 5 times a day
Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by foreshore(m): 10:14am On Feb 19, 2020
Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by ladyn4real(f): 10:18am On Feb 19, 2020
Legitimate and illegitimate sons
Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by mamaafrik(m): 10:19am On Feb 19, 2020
Just look at what a president is saying,when yoy are skewing things in their favor,you forgot ,now you want to rub it on our face.

This man is high of swine dung
Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by dhmiee: 10:21am On Feb 19, 2020
GOOD MORNING GUYZ!
BOKO HARAM ARE NOT MUSLIMS, just want you to know dat but i don't want u to believe, dey are terrorist use by government, if you av a soldier as a friend or brother, u will know wat i'm saying. government are the suppliers of weapons which dis guyz make use of, dey supply dem foods anything u can't even imagine of, so dey kill by instructions and buhari is a devil and a destruction to our nation, he knows dem (boko) he just love wasting lives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by desiredhome: 10:23am On Feb 19, 2020
scaramucci:
I think Nigerians are happier when this man doesn't talk at all. A man who is only capable of talking nonsense is better appreciated when he maintains his silence.
It's better that you keep quiet if you don't know what to say and stop displaying your ignorance if you don't understand what he is talking about. People like you are the real problem Nigeria have
Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by Khaleell001(m): 10:23am On Feb 19, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Religious bigots like you should not be occupying the same space as many of us.
I attended a Christian elementary school,went to a multiple faith secondary school same with my tertiary education and no time was or has any muslim attacked a Christian because he is a Christian.

But religious bigots like only want to always pick the negatives in everything than the positives and you think it is the best way to go.

I pity many of you.

Boko Haram kidnapped so many girls nd later released them except the only Christian girl among them nd u still saying that those people ar not fighting for Islam

Buhari should stop telling all these story, is he saying if it was his own daughter he wouldn't have made sure that the Boko Haram released her long time ago.

I wonder who bring this concept that we ar all children of Abraham. So who ar the father of Jewish, Hindu, Confucians, ATR?
Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by Khaleell001(m): 10:24am On Feb 19, 2020
Aladdin1:
So says the chief-terrorist jihadist with fulanization and islamization agenda. who believes that non-moslems are infidels and dogs who should be treated with disdain and slaughtered anyhow in their own land.HYPOCRISY AT ITS PEAK...!!!

All the fulanization and Islamization all exist in your figment of imagination.
Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by Iluvmycontr3: 10:26am On Feb 19, 2020
Joshmodest:
When I hear things like this in my mind I say , e no consign me ...
Cos I don't see why two sensible grown up adults would fight or kill to defend a religion that the only evidence of its existence are books and stories ...
As far as I'm concerned there is nothing descending about Abraham , and the poor innocent girl in thier custody, is just a victim of association and should be released abegii !!!

The Holy book, the bible, the book of life, the highest spiritual book, the wisest book say "only a fool will say there is no God"
Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by blackboy(m): 10:26am On Feb 19, 2020
Nice one PMB.
Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by Khaleell001(m): 10:29am On Feb 19, 2020
funmike83:
Buhari is a sorry case, i can't believe nigerian s voted for this man

Believe me, Buhari is the least of Nigerians problem.
When he eventually leaves office, you will also come to compliment his efforts.
As if I don't know how many of you think, you will curse today and bless him tomorrow.
I knew many of you were not constistent right form the day of Yar'adua so Buhari's won't be different.
Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by bareal(m): 10:34am On Feb 19, 2020
dhmiee:
GOOD MORNING GUYZ!
BOKO HARAM ARE NOT MUSLIMS, just want you to know dat but i don't want u to believe, dey are terrorist use by government, if you av a soldier as a friend or brother, u will know wat i'm saying. government are the suppliers of weapons which dis guyz make use of, dey supply dem foods anything u can't even imagine of, so dey kill by instructions and buhari is a devil and a destruction to our nation, he knows dem (boko) he just love wasting lives

Why is it so easy for terrorists to hide under Islam? Have you asked yourself this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by meum: 10:36am On Feb 19, 2020
With this statement expect Lady Leah out in a few minutes grin
Reason, boko boys are holding their great great grand cousin captive grin
Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by harjay1986: 10:40am On Feb 19, 2020
Donaldoni:
True.

But the Christian is the son of the wife while the Muslim is the son of a slave maid... grin There lies the problem... grin

Are you there Forget about what you read thats why human being cant be God
Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by HallaDaTruth: 10:40am On Feb 19, 2020
tongue
Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by BrownRoofRep: 10:48am On Feb 19, 2020
YorubaKinging:
We know this
But Jacob and Esau are also sons of abraham but one keeps trying to keep killing the other
Same thing still happens till date

Guess we all know which is Esau
And the tribe of Jacob ( Israel) is Yoruba
Take it or leave it
Lmao
Yoruba Muslims now claiming Jews too? grin cheesy
Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by Amumaigwe: 10:53am On Feb 19, 2020
ExAngel007:

https://www.femiadesina.com/well-continue-to-seek-and-secure-release-of-all-children-and-captives-of-terrorists-president-buhari/?fbclid=IwAR2DtoQaaunLx5h4YlN5nXApO4H9DDqFsWbFQBDxySUWZQbZi240UUDQC6I

Look at this hypocrite. After attempting to islamize Nigeria through subterfuge programmes like RUGA etc but was roundly resisted, you suddenly remember that we are all sons of Abraham. This senile old man really thinks we are still in the 80s.

1 Like

Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:54am On Feb 19, 2020
Cursed be the man with double standard

1 Like

Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 10:57am On Feb 19, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Stop peddling lies!

The only Christian girl!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six Etsako West LG Councillors Shut Out For Not Decamping To PDP With Obaseki / Bombing Of Kaduna Residents Decided By God Else It Wouldn’t Have Happened -Tinub / Nigerians, Others To Close Businesses In Zimbabwe By January 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.