Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu (25322 Views)

Do The Igbo And The Yoruba Know They Are Sons Of "Oduduwa"?— Fredrick Nwabufo. / Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction / Leah Sharibu's Results In Her Report Card (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by Gagare1(m): 7:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
It is true that we are all descendants of Abraham. Jews and Christians through Isaac ( Physically and Spiritually respectively), and Muslims through Ismael Spiritually. But we must note what was said about Ismael and his descendants (spiritual descendants). Contrary to the blessing that all the nations will enjoy through the fulfillment of the covenant, which God clearly stated must come through Isaac (salvation and freedom in Christ), hostility will come through Ismael and his spiritual descendants (Him being a wild donkey of a man: Genesis 16:12). This must happen to serve as a warning to all those who tried to help God in accomplishing his will through human means; like Abraham did when he beget Ismael in an attempt to help God. The same principle drives both descendants even today. Christians do not rely on their efforts for God's will to be accomplished contrary to Muslims who go to unimaginable lengths to work their way paradise. This human effort gives rise to the horror we see from some Islamic sects today. The peaceful ones are renounced by these sects as fake Muslims who are being innovative (Muhammad SAW was STRONGLY AGAINST innovation in religion).

Yes we are brothers, but MUCH MORE WAS SAID THAT MUST BE NOTED.

CHECK GENESIS 16:12.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by Farki: 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Christians ar not against Muslim but Muslims ar the one against Christians.

Boko Haram kidnapped so many girls nd later released them except the only Christian girl among them nd u still saying that those people ar not fighting for Islam

Buhari should stop telling all these story, is he saying if it was his own daughter he wouldn't have made sure that the Boko Haram released her long time ago.

I wonder who bring this concept that we ar all children of Abraham. So who ar the father of Jewish, Hindu, Confucians, ATR?

Sad part is she escaped previously but one Fulani family sent her back. Why they would do such I don't know.

1 Like

Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by sulasa07(m): 8:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
ExAngel007:

https://www.femiadesina.com/well-continue-to-seek-and-secure-release-of-all-children-and-captives-of-terrorists-president-buhari/?fbclid=IwAR2DtoQaaunLx5h4YlN5nXApO4H9DDqFsWbFQBDxySUWZQbZi240UUDQC6I
As much as I'm a Muslim,I know that my father and mother are neither from Saudi Arabia nor Israel-Palestine.So I don't understand how I'm a child of Abraham,I only follow him as a messenger,our bloodline are not anyway correlatting
Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by DennisEche(m): 8:24pm On Feb 19, 2020
Word of a jihadist, yet he keeps appointing head slammers only into his govt. We all know you are fkking fanatic,
Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by DeezaLoq: 11:45pm On Feb 19, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

Aren't u ashamed of yourself?

Christians ar not against Muslim but Muslims ar the one against Christians.

Boko Haram kidnapped so many girls nd later released them except the only Christian girl among them nd u still saying that those people ar not fighting for Islam

Buhari should stop telling all these story, is he saying if it was his own daughter he wouldn't have made sure that the Boko Haram released her long time ago.

I wonder who bring this concept that we ar all children of Abraham. So who ar the father of Jewish, Hindu, Confucians, ATR?
Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by DeezaLoq: 11:50pm On Feb 19, 2020
Aladdin1:
So says the chief-terrorist jihadist with fulanization and islamization agenda. who believes that non-moslems are infidels and dogs who should be treated with disdain and slaughtered anyhow in their own land.HYPOCRISY AT ITS PEAK...!!!

U ar also a hypocrite.
Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by Finnestgreat: 12:37am On Feb 20, 2020
Blah! Blah! Blah!
Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by inosend: 3:21am On Feb 20, 2020
To understand the deception in this, read Qur'an3:32; 48:29; 4:24; 5:33; ,9:5; 9:29; 0:73; 9:11; etc
And before shouting me down as taking verses our of context you may want to check with the following hadith's,: Sahih Muslim (126) 34; 4294,etc
Sons of Abraham my flat foot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by Tonytonex(m): 6:26am On Feb 20, 2020
He should start going to church then.
Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by vannessa7(f): 12:12pm On Feb 20, 2020
That Leah girl could have confessed Islam while telling God in her mind that she remains a Christian and she can pray in Jesus name without them knowing, after her release she start going to church, I'm sure they are making her pray Islamic way and she cannot go to church over there, why not just fool them and leave, God accept intentions of the mind more than word of mouth self, all she need is to make peace with God about her intention before obeying them, I'm a Muslim though, check my profile for my conversion story
Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by desiredhome: 7:35am On Feb 21, 2020
Olukat:
Believe this message then you can as well believe your debtor who has promised to pay you on the 30th of February grin grin grin grin
Some people are so brainwashed to the point that they can't even see the truth.
Ignorant is causing a lot havoc in Nigeria
No wonder the Bible says "my people perish for lack of knowledge"

1 Like

Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by Valkrie: 8:13am On Feb 21, 2020
Re: Muslims And Christians Are Sons Of Abraham – Buhari On Leah Sharibu by Ruby5: 8:16am On Feb 21, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Investors Decry Wike's Shutdown Of Rivers, Onne Port / Did Tinubu Say Electoral Act 2022 Will Affect Democracy? Daily Trust Fact Check / Senator Abbo Lied About Being Physically Assaulted – Guardian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.