Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From (7002 Views)

Run Away From Roqqu! / Someone Should Pls Advice Me On ETHEREUM Million Money. / Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Run Way From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by facenglish: 7:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
uprof:
is not possible, there is retirement plan
you have little money in your retirement account
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 7:30am On Mar 07, 2020
facenglish:
you have little money in your retirement account
thanks mr FAC! That is exactly what I wanted to tell him
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 9:08pm On Mar 10, 2020
uprof:
thanks mr FAC! That is exactly what I wanted to tell him
financial education is necessary to understand better
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by facenglish: 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
uprof:
financial education is necessary to understand better
OK financial education is necessary if you wish
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 7:01am On Mar 14, 2020
facenglish:
OK financial education is necessary if you wish
mr FAC to know why savers are losers you need financial education
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by facenglish: 7:07am On Mar 15, 2020
uprof:
mr FAC to know why savers are losers you need financial education
how can I get that mr prof?
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by Distinct123: 7:38am On Mar 15, 2020
facenglish:
let's make it easy! savers are loosers because you loose money through inflation and taxes
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by facenglish: 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2020
facenglish:
explain to me why savers are loosers
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by facenglish: 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
facenglish:
to your hard earned money is lost through inflation and taxes
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 9:13pm On Mar 15, 2020
facenglish:
savers are losers because your money is lost through inflation and taxes
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by Success4a(m): 6:30am On Mar 16, 2020
this is inspiring and educative
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 10:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
Success4a:
this is inspiring and educative
thanks @ success
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by Success4a(m): 7:55pm On Mar 19, 2020
uprof:
thanks @ success
I have questions for you on this post
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 6:46am On Mar 20, 2020
Success4a:
I have questions for you on this post
go ahead and ask your questions
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by Success4a(m): 11:43am On Mar 20, 2020
uprof:
go ahead and ask your questions
why did you say I didn't safe money in the bank?
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
Success4a:
why did you say I didn't safe money in the bank?
your savings is lost through inflation and taxes
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by Lovelive: 7:55pm On Mar 20, 2020
So interesting
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
Lovelive:
So interesting
thanks!
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by Success4a(m): 10:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
uprof:
your savings is lost through inflation and taxes
how does that affect me?
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 6:47am On Mar 21, 2020
Success4a:
how does that affect me?
the purchasing power of savings reduced.10k in your account is not the same on withdrawal this year on Withdrawal
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by Success4a(m): 10:24am On Mar 21, 2020
uprof:
the purchasing power of savings reduced.10k in your account is not the same on withdrawal this year on Withdrawal
I save 1Ok last year and I got to bank last month and I have my money back
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 7:02am On Mar 22, 2020
Success4a:
I save 1Ok last year and I got to bank last month and I have my money back
let me use this analogy. You save 5Ok last year and that 50k can buy 2 bags of rice but now that you want to withdraw your money. You need another 10k to buy 2 bags
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by Success4a(m): 9:09am On Mar 22, 2020
uprof:
let me use this analogy. You save 5Ok last year and that 50k can buy 2 bags of rice but now that you want to withdraw your money. You need another 10k to buy 2 bags
oh! that is how I lose money
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
Success4a:
oh! that is how I lose money
now you get my point
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by Success4a(m): 9:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
uprof:
now you get my point
how can I protect my money from inflation and taxea?
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 6:25am On Mar 23, 2020
Success4a:
how can I protect my money from inflation and taxea?
you need through financial education
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by Success4a(m): 2:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
uprof:
you need through financial education
can you teach me?
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 7:24pm On Mar 23, 2020
Success4a:
can you teach me?
yes if you are ready!
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by Success4a(m): 7:27am On Mar 24, 2020
uprof:
yes if you are ready!
I'm ready go on prof
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
Success4a:
I'm ready go on prof
I need to start with mind reprogramming for financial education
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by Success4a(m): 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2020
uprof:
I need to start with mind reprogramming for financial education
OK! how do you want to achieve that?
Re: Two Old Lessons About Money You Should Pls Run Away From by uprof(m): 7:03am On Mar 25, 2020
Success4a:
OK! how do you want to achieve that?
we are going to start with personal finance book challenge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taobao Pinduoduo 1688 Docking, And Also Docking RMB Exchange Business / Wema Bank Shares / Stocks Market Records N314bn Gain In First Half

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.